[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way at all to get this on android? All my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: imessage-app.png (70 KB, 502x382) Image search: [Google]
imessage-app.png
70 KB, 502x382
Is there any way at all to get this on android? All my friends have iphones and are in a big group chat together but can't add me because I have an android.

Honestly at this point I'm almost ready to buy an iphone just for the ability to group chat with other ones.
>>
>>51240940
ditch the lagdroid baby and get with the times

you know androids aint right for a classy fella like you
>>
Nah. If iMessage is the only thing you're concerned about when you're using your phone, fuck it get the iPhone then.

Otherwise I'd try to get them to use WhatsApp/Telegram.
>>
>>51240940
I know this is a troll post, but come on. iMessage/Messages will switch to SMS if you add someone in the group chat that has a non-Apple device, and does so without any additional steps.
>>
>>51240960
it's almost like texting costs money or something
>>
>>51240960
Subjecting to Green bubbles? Christ what has this world come to.
>>
get them to switch to Hangouts/Telegram because Hangouts is made for your phone but google decided not to be proprietary assholes and telegram is just good
>>
>>51240940
Hahahaha that fucking sucks m8
Group chats are the shiiiiiiiiiieeett
>Top quality banter with the lads
>group chats with girls in your GE classes for "study purposes"
I don't have any social media at all but i only survived because at least I have an iPhone with dank iMessage and FaceTime with cute sluts. Stop being autistic and get an iPhone
>>
>>51241046
This. Telegram is so smooth to use.
>>
>>51240940

Create a messaging app for android that connects to your computer at home, which in turn inputs your message into iMessage on a virtual machine running OSX.

I say this, but I can't do it, since I have no clue how to code.
>>
>>51240940
In Japan we all use Line so no problem.
>>
>friends
You won't be friends with any of them in a few years and in ten years you'll barely hear anything from them at all.

Go ahead and just leave them behind and grow up by not using a smartphone toy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.