[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China non ironically listen to GNU/RMS advices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kb-gnu-rms.jpg (145 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kb-gnu-rms.jpg
145 KB, 500x375
http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/10/26/china-polyandry-gender-ratio-bachelors/

Is GNU/RMS communist enough to actually have political power in mighty china?
>>
>>51239873
I seem to remember in the movie Revolution OS, it was stated that Russia rejected the idea of Open Source / Gnu as it was too communist.
>>
Russia has a surplus of women, they should share them with Chinese men to prove to everyone they are still a kek
>>
>>51239991
Russo-Sina : If they ally, they can take the world.
>>
>>51239999
>>51240000
>check the gets
>>
>>51240014
If they ally, they are most of the world.
>>
File: a.png (53 KB, 994x617) Image search: [Google]
a.png
53 KB, 994x617
>>
only the chinese are so submissive to think polyandry is a solution
>>
>>51239873
>they should learn to share

Over the fucking line, Stallman.
>>
>>51239873
>that guy furiously masturbating in the background
Probably from /g/
>>
>>51239873
Mix with other countries dumbassses
>>
They just need more qt3.14 traps.
>>
No mention of RMS in that article
>>
>>51241485
Did you even read the article moron?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.