[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason to have a personal website, and an example
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 4chanservers_2012.jpg (103 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
4chanservers_2012.jpg
103 KB, 375x500
Give me one good reason to have a personal website, and an example of a section or page that people would actually want to read or keep up to date with, e.g. a blog or regularly updated art section.
>>
>>51234605
bymp
>>
>>51235286
That's not much of a reason.
>>
>>51234605
>Give me one good reason to have a personal website
For fun
>and an example of a section or page that people would actually want to read or keep up to date with
A blog that people find interesting
>>
>>51234605
You sound gay and that seems to be very popular right now. Use the words "trending" and "viral" a lot. Also interject with "everybody's talking about" every paragraph and you'll go far.
>>
because i like womens.

onlyeyecandy.tk
>>
>>51234605
nobody cares about you
>>
>>51235612
love me them free domains
>>
>>51235652
yasssss
>>
>>51234605
Google yourself. What's the first thing that appears?

A personal page is like a business card.
>>
>>51235665
thats some good shit. hope your running behind cloudflare or something tho
>>
>>51235726
Mostly a famous australian musical artist and a story about some guy who got killed earlier this year with the same first and last name.
>>
>>51235726
not op but in my case it's a bunch of random people with the same name, nothing really about me on first few pages.

my name + city links to my linkedin and some blog with results of some old programming contest i was part of my high school's team (we werent even last so i guess that's good?).
oh, and some band that's lead by a guy with the same name as me.
no photo of me anywhere. no connection with any handle i ever used, at least not easy to find without knowing my handles before ones.

i actually took my time and tried to erase as much of my presence from the internet i could some time ago and looks like it's showing results now.
>>
>>51235612
You need more content. Absolutely love the focus on the aestethics and keeping it softcore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.