[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought an iPhone 4s some time ago and I had this WLAN problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Apple-iPhone-4s-791.jpg (58 KB, 606x606) Image search: [Google]
Apple-iPhone-4s-791.jpg
58 KB, 606x606
I bought an iPhone 4s some time ago and I had this WLAN problem after the 7.0 iOS update, where the WLAN button was just gray. I repaired the WLAN antenna and now after the 9.0 update I got the same problem. I'm officially fed up with Apple. Soo I would like to buy a new phone that's reliable, stable and well built and doesn't cost more than 150 euros.
Could you guys help me out?
What smart phone would you recommend?
>>
iPhone 6s
>>
a dumbphone
>>
>4s
>I repaired it.
>4 year old and refurbished.

You have a lot more problems then apple here.

Might I suggest something other then part time after high school and higher then minimum wage?
>>
>>50842933
So I can be a fucking zombie who works to live?
>>
>>50843663

Do I work 40hrs a week, sure. BUt the workplace is fun and I enjoy what I do. The benefit I have over your average NEET is a paid for 5br house, and disposable income out the ass.
>>
>>50843694
Yeah but then you don't work to live. Working is a part of your life that you actually enjoy. I just don't want to take a job right now where I get suicidal thoughts after working three months there. But to be honest. If your life was building up to this moment where you have to work 40 hrs a week. Well then I prefer to be broke.
>>
>>50843716
I had to work to get here though. The trick is not to let yourself fall into that trap of feeling like it will never get any better. I worked shitty jobs for ten years before I came on here.
>>
HTC ONE
>>
>>50843737
As I said. If you enjoy what you do, I'm glad for you. You made it. I have plans on my own. But until then I refuse to spend so much time of my life on a shitty job. I get along with a part time job just fine.
>>
>>50843775

What do you consider shitty, because before I got this job, I still made 30-40k a year working part time.
>>
>>50843797
A job where you get suicidal thoughts after working there for like 3 months.As I said-
>>
>>50842802
BlackBerry Classic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.