[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>techie corps are pushing wearables Can this meme fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1389867215549.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1389867215549.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>techie corps are pushing wearables
Can this meme fucking stop? There is no reason, none at all to purchase a goywatch when said companies already have fucking smart phones in the first place. There is ZERO incentive to purchase 'wearable tech' when quite frankly it looks and acts like a piece of shit and is inferior to an already existing product.
>I'm fashionable!
No, you aren't you flamboyant /fa/ggot. A watch has no cool factor because it makes you look "wise" and that more punchable if you don't have Chad's face. An apple watch comes in different colors to reduce the production cost of the strap, you sure you aren't wearing those Focus bands or some shit there, goy? NO, AND KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW IF YOU BELIEVE IN SOME /X/ TIER BULLSHIT.

Fuck the free market when it is sold entirely upon brand recognition, god damn. Jews fucking ruin everything.
>>
>>50836042
>techie corps are pushing mobile
Can these meme fucking stop? There is no reason, none at all to purchase a goydevice when said companies already have fucking computers in the first place. There is ZERO incentive to purchase 'mobile tech' when quite frankly it looks and acts like a piece of shit and is inferior to an already existing product.

saged for you being a history blind pleb. Now pretend to refute this post while you're really just bumping.
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
Who /applewatch/ here?
>>
>>50836042
>being poor
Sorry your time is worthless bro, but some people actually have a use for wearables, specifically people with careers.
>>
File: 1441253514914.png (1 MB, 1081x945) Image search: [Google]
1441253514914.png
1 MB, 1081x945
>>50836070
>computer to phone as to home to mobile
>phone to watch as mobile to mobile..?
Look I know you're just trolling but you need to stop what you're doing and rethink your life. You can't bump your own threads anymore... :(
>>50836076
>who good goy here?
>>50836102
>let me just use an inferior product strapped to one my wrists and cut my production in half
sounds okay to me, champ
>>
>>50836076
literally no one
They're selling like shit
>>
File: psycho eyes.gif (643 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
psycho eyes.gif
643 KB, 500x280
OP.. I am actually kind of like this girl, but for different reasons.

It does drive someone knife crazy, the sort of bullshit she had been through.
>>
>a career, tho
>do I want?

Well, I'm not going to get married, so it's the only way I'll be any goddamned use to society, ever. I always thought that this is my responsibility since I will not be having kids. I do not reject responsibility. I just fail at life (for now).

Anyways, mobile/wearable tech does seem pointless to me, but that IS because I am a NEET and do not go anywhere.
>>
Yuno was a cute.
>>
>>50836126
Sigh. Allow me to reiterate:
>watch is to phone what phone is to laptop
>>
>>50836218
It's cute how much she loves Yukiteru, but it's tragic that she is as insane as she is, and what drove her that crazy. I got spoilers, but I'm downloading it right now, somehow it seems like it'd be a good anime for me to watch.
>>
>>50836042
Honestly they're ugly as fuck but they have uses, I used to use my Liveview to read text messages and get the time while I worked and I can see smartwatches and other wearable being even more useful in other applications
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.