[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the ASUS Zenfone 2 actually good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
Is the ASUS Zenfone 2 actually good?
>>
>>50830072
Yes
>>
>>50830072

No
>>
No.
>>
Sort of
>>
All round good apart from non-removable battery and lower end internal camera
>>
Maybe a bit OT. I want to buy a Asus ZenPad 8 (2GB Edition), are there any (better) alternatives in that price range (199€) ?
>>
>>50830800
Nexus 9 is on sale in quite a lot of places now for around 200.
>>
>>50830072
If you don't mind 3 pages of bloatware then yes.
>>
>>50830839
>mfw when reading following article 1 year too late
http://www.androidcentral.com/htcs-hot-deal-promotion-drops-nexus-9-199

Also holy Anon, do you have any shops for me where I can find those sales?
>>
Maybe the $200 one for the price/performance. That's it.
>>
>>50830949
Just check whatever your local big tech stores are.
>>
I actually just got one over the weekend to replace my Fire phone. Here are my less than 1 week impressions.

Cons:
Camera is mediocre.
Charges slowly.
Battery life is mediocre to bad if your a heavy user.
Tons of bloatware to disable/uninstall.
Android skin means you'll get the usually lagdroid/glitch performance.
Doubt it'll ever get Marshmellow

Pros:
Cheap
Screen size
Build quality
SD card support
Dual sim
Android 5.0

For the price I guess I can't complain too much. The slow charging and battery life is my biggest complaint.
>>
>>50830856
This faggot has never owned one

They are fine
>>
Just flash the ROM, throw crDroid on it, and you have a great, budget smartphone.
>>
tbh no fam
>>
>>50831022
>cons
>charges slow
Every review i see has creamed their pants over fast charging.
>>
>>50831022
oh and 6.0 has been confirmed in February i heard
>>
>>50830072
I have the 64 Gb version which comes with 4 Gb of RAM. Works like a charm, smooth as fuck, never have some kind of lag.

Yes, it comes with bloat software, but you will never use them, so they would not eat resources (only disk space obviously). System it self with all the software included, takes about 7 Gb, so you ended up with 57 Gb of free space.

The AsusUI is, personally, one of the best I've seen, and Asus updates it very often.

So, if you ask me, is the best phone I've had, most of the phones I owned comes with less RAM and space, and the thing I like the most is the lack of lagging, like I said before it runs almost perfectly.

Only thing I don't like about it is the screen brightness, if you compare it with a S5 or S6, I would say is about 30% less brighter.

>>50833235
It is fast and I mean really fast with the wall charger that comes with it. From 30% to 100% it takes about 30 min. But if you use something else, like an external battery or you charge it via your computer, it takes like 2 hours.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.