[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I swear to god if newegg doesnt accept my RMA because a pin was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I swear to god if newegg doesnt accept my RMA because a pin was bent from the factory I'm going to cry for a week.
Then dispute the charge.
>>
What is a credit card?
>>
>>50825362
>buying shit from newjew

2005 called, it's weeping at the state of that once great retailer.
>>
>>50825362
>pins
Wtf is this 2004?
>>
I've never had a problem with newegg rma's even for shit that was my fault.
>>
>>50825769
What the fuck are you talking about? LGA chipsets have pins, they're just on the mobo instead of the CPU
>>
>>50825753

What do you use then? I've never had any problem with them and delivery from Newegg (not marketplace) has been solid.
>>
>>50826024
Amazon and I now live near a microcenter, so I can pricematch any online retailer.

>best prices
>local service
>returns in 10 minutes with no restocking fee bullshit

Yep.

Any ways, Newegg tried to become Amazon and failed and has suffered for it greatly. Everything from their marketing team to their customer service is nothing compared to what it was 10 years ago.
>>
>>50825928
You have to be really special to fuck up the socket.
>>
I got a motherboard with a pin bent out of the box from newegg once as well, everyone online says they'll blame you if you try to RMA

So I just bent it back with a pair of tweezers, works fine
>>
I am currently using a motherboard that was given to me because it had a bent pin and wouldn't be RMA'd.

I bent the pin back, slapped a CPU into it, and it works fine. Huzzah. Free 250 dollar mobo.
>>
>>50826073
OP said pins were bent out of the box. Are you this dumb or just blind
>>
>>50826153
Nobody ever lies on the internet
>>
>>50825362
I found out about that when I needed to return a motherboard.

I wound up not even sending it back.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.