[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys I need some info. I just got a VPN and I am able to bypass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 279x180
guys I need some info.

I just got a VPN and I am able to bypass my ISP throttling.
My problem is my VPN block all the P2P traffic on US/AU servers.
Is there a way to bypass the VPN block on P2P?

Getting a new VPN is not an option because I have tested heaps and this one is the best I ever used.
>>
>>50822926
>this one is the best I ever used.
The one that blocks the very things you need a VPN for, you mean?
Wow...
>>
>>50822926
They blocked it because they don't want to deal with copyright notices. Best you can do is try another vpn.
>>
>>50823253

Yes but there is no comparison with speed. My shitty ADSL is 8mb/s and with this VPN I get up to 27mb/s

>>50823293
I tried 5 others and all of them are not able to bypass my ISP throttling
>>
>>50823293
>>50823293
>>50823293

I am looking for anoher VPN but they won't bypass the throttling. I am not sure what PureVPN does different
>>
>>50822926
Who is AirVPN?!
>>
>>50823441
If your still here why not just use the nearest server to your location that allows p2p?
>>
>>50823399
>My shitty ADSL is 8mb/s and with this VPN I get up to 27mb/s
Using a VPN won't increase your connection speed you retarded faggot.
>>
>>50824564
He said it bypasses isp throttling.
>>
>>50823441
Use another VPN to VPN into this VPN.
>>
>>50822926
nigga are you using purevpn or something? what the fuck blocks p2p over vpn?
>>
>US/AU servers
Don't use those?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.