[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneplus Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
What are your opinions on OnePlus as a company?

I myself own a Oneplus Two, and I love this phone even after owning the S6 edge, Nexus 6, iPhone 6 Plus and other great phones over the year. However, this company's marketing strategy is absolute shit, and I'm afraid they'll shut down operations if they continue this path.

I also don't understand why there's an incredible amount of hate for this company with their newest phone, people are calling it a "downgrade" from the OP1. I can't believe people would say that given that it technically really isn't minus NFC.

Opinions?
>>
File: OP2 Sample.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
OP2 Sample.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3120
This is a shot I took with the OP2, just edited using VSCO. I mean, it's up there, right?
>>
>>50817670
i really like my oneplus 2. it was a definite upgrade from my Nexus 5, but i do sort of miss stock android with support from Google. when 6.0 roms come out i will probably flash.

also have an invite if anyone is interested
>>
>>50817692
That's seriously impressive.

To address the original question though, I didn't even know there was a Oneplus Two. I had no idea at all. Does it run Android?

I'm just so apathetic when it comes to the current state of phones. I have a Galaxy S4, it's starting to get a little long in the tooth, a little low in the battery. I don't feel like doing the research needed to find a decent Android phone these days, don't care for Windows phones. I'll probably just get an iPhone 6S because I know exactly what to expect with it.

Growing old feels like shit. That drain of enthusiasm. That apathy.
>>
File: IMG_20151012_223944.jpg (948 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151012_223944.jpg
948 KB, 3840x2160
the op2 is pretty fucking silly and i've yet to have a gripe with it.

camera has a wacky painted sort of effect without further refinement.
>>
I would consider it if not for the lack of NFC. That's a deal breaker.
>>
>>50817670
I own both the One and Two, amazing phones. I would criticize their terrible support and how they can never deliver on a promise. But their marketing is great for the small amount spent on it.
>>
I owned a OnePlus One.

Easily the worst company in the industry. Broken, shit phones, and no support or warranty of any kind.

Avoid them like your most feared STD.
>>
>>50818146
Shut up faggot, I have bought 3, 1 mine and 2 giftts and they all have worked amazingly
>>
>>50818215
Good for you, cuck.

Let me know when all of their touchscreens fail at once with no warranty and you can't figure out how to fix the grounding yourself.
>>
File: 1442912098058.jpg (9 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
1442912098058.jpg
9 KB, 180x240
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.