[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monitor recommendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: z80_reference.png (108 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
z80_reference.png
108 KB, 1920x1200
Hey /g/, I am in the market for a new monitor, what do you guys recommend I buy? Imply that I am willing to spend up to 200$ on a monitor, I would be willing to push the budget if there was something outstanding about the monitor
>>
bamp
>>
>>50814235
If you halt a CPU until an interrupt,
how will the CPU find there has been an interrupt to begin with if it isn't processing anything?
>>
>>50814704

Not sure if you're serious but it varies greatly by processor&architecture, but the basic idea is that some small piece of the processor will stay 'awake' and listen for interrupts, while the rest idles
>>
IPS
1920x1200
24"
VESA 100x100 compliant
HDMI, VGA, DVI ports
DVI and VGA cables included

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236331

$219.99, free shipping, can get a $20 mail in rebate.
>>
>>50815109
>>50814704
No, in most cases the CPU goes into an endless loop where it does nothing. The interrupt is what it is; an interrupt.

Interrupts supercede anything that's happening right now (a sleep cycle) and the CPU is expected to process it before anything else in the stack. The very fact that you're interrupting the sleep cycle the CPU would have been in basically "wakes" the system up.
>>
>>50815294
Else, you can get dual 1920x1080 IPS monitors.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009628
>>
>>50815372
Is there a noticeable difference between the two in your opinion?
What would be the advantage over buying one of these versus any other shitty monitor?
>>
Get a VA nigger they're fucking beautiful.
>>
>>50815476
Could you explain further?
>>
>>50815564
They're fuckin gorgeous brah
>>
>>50815402
You asked for a suggestion. I'm not about to waste another 5 minutes of my time trying to spoonfeed you shit that you can google yourself.

You got two suggestions, now get the fuck on out of here and do your own research on monitor panel technologies.
>>
>>50815327
Thank you for the explanation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.