[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University Laptop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lenovo Y50.jpg (125 KB, 1060x596) Image search: [Google]
lenovo Y50.jpg
125 KB, 1060x596
What would you say is the best laptop to use for university? Implying that you already have a desktop to use outside of lectures/ seminars etc.
>>
>>50808593
why the fuck would you need a laptop? the only time you should be leaving your room is to go take exams, which don't allow the use of a laptop.
>>
A netbook or ultrabook for portability.
The ux305 is pretty light for a low price.
>>
>>50808593
ultraportable, preferably with digitizer pen so you can write equations and draw graphs.

If you're on a budget and can't afford a surface or thinkpad yoga, you can get this:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Cube-i7-Stylus-10-6-Inch-1920-1080-Windows-8-1Tablet-PC-Intel-Core-M-64GB/1123249_32378906875.html
>>
>>50808640
>surface or thinkpad yoga
Which surface would you recommend, pro 3 or pro 4?
>>
>>50808627
I love my ux305fa. Amazing battery life and nice performance.
>>
>>50808640
Also, if you buy this, don't pay for the +$60 pen bundle. There are lots of $8 Wacom compatible pens on Aliexpress

>>50808681
Pro 3
Plenty of cheap i5 128GB ones for cheap on eBay and Cowboom
http://www.cowboom.com/product/1539211/
You can get a 128GB microSD for $60 on sale
Make sure if you buy from Cowboom, to get ones that include the pen. Otherwise, it's $25 for one on ebay.
>>
>>50808688
is that the fanless core-m one? does it have a backlit keyboard? been thinking of getting a fanless core-m laptop with solid battery life.
>>
>>50808626
itt people who dont have friends
>>
>>50808805
Get the ix305la it has i7. And no backlight unfortunetly but who the fuck needs that anyway...
>>
>>50808593
asus x205ta made for school, no games, and long battery, also cheaper than a textbook.
>>
>>50808593
this fucking bread again

idk a xps13 or carbon x1
>>
>>50808593
some lenovo/msi/alienware to play gta?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.