[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with the whole "deep web" craze going on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: VGLpnsT.jpg (291 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
VGLpnsT.jpg
291 KB, 560x560
What's with the whole "deep web" craze going on? It's so over dramatized its kind of sad.
>>
>>50806140
>"deep web" craze
explain yourself, I don't go to the normie sites you obviously visit.
>>
>>50806151
it's an IRL thing.
>>
File: 4c3.gif (1 MB, 450x234) Image search: [Google]
4c3.gif
1 MB, 450x234
>>50806140
Fuck. Fox news uses the phrase once. And all of a sudden, the normies grab their torch, pitch forks, and facebook likes to form an angry mob driven by fear.

This is the future we chose.
>>
>>50806582
Did Fox just do a story yesterday or something?
So many Facebook faggots here the last few days
>>
File: sub.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sub.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
no love?
>>
>>50806140
Meme album
Government Plates was better
>>
so /b/ started trolling other boards again?
yay
>>
It's in regards to the shooting. 4chan was called the "deep web" by some news sites, so they come here looking for deep web shit like the idiots they are. Just ignore, mock, and move on.
>>
>>50806140
I can't be fucked taking a screenshot, but look at this. Is this the stuff you are talking about, OP?

https://www.gypthecat.com/top-5-deep-web-myths-and-why-its-not-as-exciting-as-you-think-it-is#comment-342
>>
>>50806617
nah the money store is objectively the best album
>>
>>50806911
Gov. Plates is criminally underrated though.
>>
>>50806911
Exmilitary takes the cake for me. Spread Eagle Cross the Block, Guillotine, Takyon, Known For It, Through the Walls, etc.

It's pretty accessible for Average Joe, too.
>>
>>50806948
>>50807131
we can all admit they have a pretty decent discog, eh?

also
>takyon

i fucking love that song
>>
>>50806140
It's the new boogeyman. Now every time someone does something bad all you're going to hear on the news will be
>he posted on a site in the deepweb about his plan
>>
>>50806140
welcome to 2013
>>
>>50806617
friends on the moon or bust
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.