[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone explain in laymans terms to this /g/tard what the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: hillary.jpg (28 KB, 392x324) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
28 KB, 392x324
can someone explain in laymans terms to this /g/tard what the deal with the whole email thing was? I know she was using a private server....but emailing who? why was it a big deal?
>>
>>50802479

>support the patriot act and NSA surveillance
>host private third party email server to keep private discourse from being seen by the NSA

unfit for president
>>
>>50802479
Pretty much there was a set of emails she was sent and replied to that had some sensitive information and was not marked as classified as it should have been. Someone found out and the Republicans are using it as an excuse to crucify her in the media(which they have openly admitted to).
>>
File: 1391698570713.jpg (28 KB, 224x317) Image search: [Google]
1391698570713.jpg
28 KB, 224x317
>>50803427
I hope Donald Trump wins. I'm not even American, but I want it to happen so bad. Then you don't have to pretend to be a serious country any more, you'll finally be set free.
>>
>>50803543
You still think we're a serious country after we voted bush in twice? Interesting
>>
>>50803543
I like trump because if he wins then it's the point at which america stops pretending it's not ruled by corporations.
Trump would be remembered as the genius who realised that instead of lobbying politicians to do what you want you could just fund your own campaign and do things yourself.
>>
>>50803629
I think he'll win tbh

All the other candidates are shit
>>
File: IMG_20150924_160157.jpg (117 KB, 890x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150924_160157.jpg
117 KB, 890x450
>>50803543
Ídem
>>
>>50803655
Yep, after this recent democratic debate, I don't think the democrats have any decent candidate.
>>
>>50802479
Because due to federal law, all government records including emails must be archived.

Since Hillary was using a private email, her emails were unable to be archived and those emails contained pretty sensitive information.
>>
>>50803543
We stopped being a serious country after WW2.

In fact, after WW2, every single country on Earth got fucked over.

All the alpha males died on the battlefield and only the beta males that got rejected from the draft, survived to pass on their beta genes.
>>
File: 1444707001964.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1444707001964.jpg
368 KB, 3000x3000
>>50803591

Here come the Bush jokes
>>
>>50803825
And countries that didn't have alpha males die off did so much better.
I wish we were more like africa or the middle east, or china. Places that didn't lose so many alphas.

Get your head out of your ass. It's betas that provided the progress. They are the scientists, the thinkers, the tinkerers and the inventors.
It's recently now that alphas are being reuptaked into the population that things are going wrong.
>>
>>50803685
Something really disturbs me about that streak she does in her hair.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.