[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create game for anniversary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 384x384
Hey /g/.

It's my partner and my selves 12 month anniversary and I want to create a small game for her due to not being able to afford her a pricey gift (Ive recently paid for us to move across the country so Funds are low).
I'll be developing using swift (probably spritekit) but I'm unsure of what to make.

Tl;dr game ideas for 12 month anniversary
>>
>>50802477
>partner
OP is a fag?
>>
>>50802491
Was the rainbow heart not enough of a tell?
>>
Not sure, but do you need help with music? I write frequently and I'm bored as hell.

SoundCloud.com/squidophilemusic
>>
>>50802477
>>>tumblr
>>
>>50802491
>for her
sick reading comprehension bud
>>
>>50802477
>Swift

GET OUT
>>
>>50802477
>te
Make a text based game that requires the player to answer trivia about you (their partner). If they get any one question wrong the program should write gigantic files of nonsense text onto their hard drive until the drive is full. It's very passive aggressive so I'm sure you guys will love it.
>>
>>50802477
>12 month anniversary

most people call that a 1 year anniversary, or FIRST anniversary.
>>
Because your using Swift, I'm guessing this is an iOS game? You could create a game where dicks and beans fall from the top and the objective is to "flick the beans" while avoiding the dicks. You could create a racing game with obstacles where you control a magic carpet and have to fly it through various boxes while getting the quickest time. If you're really lazy, you could make a cookie clicker clone using tacos.
>>
>>50802477
kill yourself
>>
>>50802544
Considering swift is basic and I've only got 2 weeks. She also has an iPhone
>>
>>50802477

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJD5Gk_Yu9g

This. Make her this.
>>
>>50802536
I guess fag can't generally refer to homosexuals then
>>
Concentrated cancer: the OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.