[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Im building a new pc but i dont know part my price range is 1200 to 1500
>>
>>50801684
Congratulations you decided to build a PC
Now go learn about parts on your own
If you don't understand the parts you might as well not build it
>>
>>50801684
http://www.logicalincrements.com/
>>
Read the sticky, wait nevermind your probably the same dude that does this everyday.
>>
Is this a new meme?
>>
>price range is 1200 to 1500
Please tell me your currency is like 3:1 to US dollar. Because a $1200 PC is a waste of fucking money.
>>
>>50801684

20 bucks says he'll get confused when he has to connect the case power button to the motherboard.
>>
>>50802703
>Not installing a $500 haptic feedback dicksucking device to your computer
Wait now i want this.
>>
Build a clock instead.
>>
File: The donut is eating me halp.png (647 KB, 613x667) Image search: [Google]
The donut is eating me halp.png
647 KB, 613x667
>>50802713
>Mfw i stared at the Mobo's manual memorizing it 7 years ago
>>
>>50802677
Thanks for the idea!
>>
>>50802753
I watched and rewatched every YouTube tutorial to the point I could do my first build blindfolded. Putting it together was more fun than half the games I used it for.
>>
>>50802870
I've probably built 20 computers by now, i still have fun doing it, but goddamned that setup for the pwr/reset/hdd led's/pwrled's makes me sit there for a minute and go "now how's this go again."
>>
>>50802914

seriously i'm surprised there is no standardized shaped plug for that in this day and age.

even fans have impossibly to screw up shaped connectors.

anyway OP put your ram in first, and make sure it's in similarly colored slots so you don't accidentally dual channel two sticks. no issue if you're running 4 as all slots are full anyway.
>>
>>50803003
Adobe mobos have a price piece that you put the wires in first and then just put the whole fixture in. It's much easier.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.