[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ reccomended video editors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1444646633556.jpg (1 MB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
1444646633556.jpg
1 MB, 2160x3840
What's the best /g/-approved video editing software out there? Preferrably something a person with no past experience could understand.
>>
Adobe Premiere CC. Can get on Pirate Bay and there are tutorials for EVERYTHING. Adobe makes tutorials out the ass.
>>
Adobe.

It's one of the reason why Linux will never beat Windows.
>>
>>50797609
>>50797643
alright, i'll look into it.
any other recs?
>>
>>50797643
What is Wine?

What is VM?

What is FAGGOT? Oh, you.
>>
>>50797662
The other stuff is mostly junk, except for AVID, but that's going way in the opposite direction on the difficulty scale.

For those with Macs, Final Cut Pro X has gotten pretty good as of late and is laid out plainly enough that a full retard can use it.
>>
>>50797662
I use wondershare, but it's not the greatest tbh.
>>
>>50797675
>Linux is so bad that it have to emulate windows to be productive.
>>
>>50797662
Premier is excellent. It's not too hard to pick up and affords you a lot of control over just about everything. Also has a great layout that you can change depending on your workflow.

FCPX is shit imo despite being really simple and can get really buggy, plus it doesn't seem to want to support anything other than Apple lossless (Apple prores) in tandem with quicktime but your mileage may vary.
>>
Sony Vegas if you want to do basic shit.
>>
>>50797675
What makes you think companies will go through all that trouble?
>>
I use Final Cut Pro on my hackintosh. I like it better than Adobe premiere, and it's probably the easiest to pirate software ever. You literally just torrent the application and drag it into your home folder
>>
>>50798636
You must be joking. Get a cracked amtlib.framework file and the whole cs6 creative suite is yours. That includes Audition and After Effects, which FCPX (dumbed down, hollowed-out final cut) can't hold a candle to.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.