[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /g/ recommend any software out there for improving my typing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Would /g/ recommend any software out there for improving my typing skills/speed?

I don't suck at typing, I just want to get good at it. Like, really good.
>>
>>50795257
>I want a magical way to git gud

You can only get good at stuff you passionately desire. In other words, if you don't have fast typing skills now, you will never get it.
>>
Typing of the Dead. On Dreamcast. You'll need a cheap kb adapter. Go forth.
>>
>>50795296
Are you retarded? I'm asking for software to practice and get gud, not magically get good.
>>
>>50795296
> if you don't have fast typing skills now, you will never get it.
incorrect lizard breath
>>
>>50795320
I have Typing of the Dead on Steam, will that work?
>>
i think typing as fast as you talk is good enough but that doesn't help texas very much.

a great way to practice typing skills is to get to a keyboard and type things as fast as you can (content can be anything you want). then see what mistakes you made, then practice, then try again, and if you dont make any mistakes than type faster.

that's it, thats the magic way to get gud
>>
Mario teaches typing is the only way to learn to type tbh
>>
counter strike
you'll quickly learn to type fast when you need to constantly switch between controlling the banter and reking scrubs
>>
>>50795503
lol'd

Counter-Strike Source was actually how I learned to type, though. I didn't have a microphone, so I would have to quickly type things like "lol" into chat in between moving around, and I ended up learning the locations of the keys.
>>
>palm powered handhelds
rip ;_;
>>
>>50795257
Shitposting helps.
>>
>>50795257

How fast are you now? Do you use proper hand position? Mavis isn't bad at all.
>>
File: 1434964029323.png (122 KB, 370x264) Image search: [Google]
1434964029323.png
122 KB, 370x264
>>50795296
U is retard
He can get gud if he practises fucktard.
Its like saying that if you're not good at piano you never will be.
>>
>>50795503
Lel i learned to type really fast like this also
>>
Being in a computer room full of black and white Mac's where the only games are prince of persia, lemmings, and Mavis Beacon helps.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.