[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything wrong with me if this gives me a boner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_8680RCS.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8680RCS.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1200
Is there anything wrong with me if this gives me a boner?
>>
>>>/k/
>>>/cm/
>>
>>50795212
it is tech
>>
No.
>>
I saw the chopper... but then I saw the control panel and came.
>>
>>50795178
Ugly tbh.
>>
>>50795735
it is ugly until you see how fast it goes
>>
>>50795178
That looks preddy amazing. Is it a real prototype atp? If so have they pushed it to top speed yet?
>>
>>50795864
They did not push top speed but the estimated it would go 276 mph
>>
>>50796031
Wow. That's amazingly fast for a chopper. Is there anything else out there to compete with that anon?
>>
>>50795178
looks like a newt.
>>
>>50796068
Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey
but that shit is slower and less agile.
Sikorsky is also making the X2 defiant to replace the black hawk. About the same speed
>>
>>50795178
F35B looks cooler and is faster.
>>
>>50795178
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>50795504
Any images ?
>>
File: deus ex hr helicopter.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
deus ex hr helicopter.jpg
308 KB, 1920x1080
>>50795178
It looks just like the helicopters from Deus Ex HR.
>>
>>50795178
>I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.