[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently looking to buy a new Moto G. Is 1GB of RAM enough or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: motorola-moto-g-3rd-gen-1.jpg (105 KB, 660x587) Image search: [Google]
motorola-moto-g-3rd-gen-1.jpg
105 KB, 660x587
Currently looking to buy a new Moto G. Is 1GB of RAM enough or should I wait a month or so until they get new stock of the 2GB version?
>>
It's 2015, bare minimum is 2GB . Wait
>>
>>50787341
Moto X Pure/Style is the official phone of /g/.
>>
Definitely wait for the 2GB. Also, it's a good enough phone, but it has no gyroscope and not many sensors in general. That shouldn't stop you if you aren't a tinkerer. I'd be wary of the way Moto is behaving lately, though... Dropping the Moto E after not even a year is a dick move, I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the G too after the first update to Marshmallow.
>>
>>50787447
I'm just looking for a good, cheap phone, which is a pain in Australia cause we get fucked on prices. Even this will cost me $300 on Amazon
>>
I have the Moto X Play. Its nice though a little more expensive and bigger.
>>
>>50787447

What else are they doing to warrant caution? I've been wanting to get an Android phone and thought about a Moto G because it sound all around great and has a nice battery. Not top of the line, but I don't live on my phone and I don't play games on phone. Though I've also been thinking about a Nexus 6 despite its size because fast updates, easy root, and rooting not voiding the warranty. Maybe I'll see if the price of it drops some more when the 5X and 6P come out.
>>
I just bought a fucking lg g3 on eBay for $160. Why would a person even consider this phone?
>>
>>50787423
if only the waterproofing was rated higher
>>
>>50787551
are you sure it covers the right 4g bands?
>>
>>50787341
I've the 2Gb version and tried the 1GB version.
IMO wait
>>
>>50789355
hows the camera fam?
better than samsung galaxy s5 / iphone 5s?
>>
>>50789367
bait?
>>
>>50787447
>dropping

stop this. Moto have clearly stated the 2nd Generation E will get M.
>>
>>50789927
not at all.
I currently have an iphone 5s but need to upgrade to something cheap with a bigger screen.
must have decent battery rugged/waterproof and decent camera.
looking at either moto g 15 or second hand galaxy s5.

every review i read about the motos camera says it good in good light but acceptable all over. i dont know what modern standard these reviewers are working too though. just needs to be around the mark of the 5s.
>>
>>50790031
it has a decent camera, its no flagship shooter m8

however its got good batterylife and its somewhat waterproof as well

>every review i read about the motos camera says it good in good light but acceptable all over. i dont know what modern standard these reviewers are working too though. just needs to be around the mark of the 5s.
meh every camera nowadays is somewhat good at good light
tbh the moto g's camera would probably be a tad bit worse than the 5s
>>
>>50787401
I use a 1gb phone. It's ight, sucks when I listen to music with V4A tho.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.