[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steve Jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: steve_j.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
steve_j.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
What's /g/'s opinion on him?

Was he truly the greatest innovator?
Did Apple truly die after he left?
What would he think of the iPhone 6/6s, Apple Watch, iPad Pro, etc.?

discussion on his new biopic movie allowed too
>>
>$2k Facebook machine

/thread
>>
>>50779190
bumping
>>
>>50779190
>What's /g/'s opinion on him?
I don't know about /g/, but here's my opinion about him.
I believe he was a passionate man who loved his work. He's a self-made man.
I don't really like the guy, but I respect him.

>Was he truly the greatest innovator?
Not at all.
He didn't invent shit. But Goddamn, he knew how to sell anything he touched. I'm pretty sure he could have sold eyeglasses to blind guy.

Jobs marketing philosophy was that when a customer enters your store, he doesn't know what he wants. You, the seller, just have to create the need. And that's exactly what Jobs did.

>Did Apple truly die after he left?
Not really. I'm sure Jobs gave instructions.
They might might running out of them though.
>>
He stole other people's ideas and then used his immense fortune to bully them into submission. It's the embodiment of everything liberals hate and yet they idolize him as a god because he pandered to them.

It's some Stockholm syndrome tier shit.
>>
He seems to fit the profile of what some would call a psychic vampire.
>>
>>50779190
Fuck off, not technology.
>>
File: richard-stallman-quote.jpg (513 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
richard-stallman-quote.jpg
513 KB, 960x540
>>50779190
He was never an innovator. He was just good at selling old shit in a fancier package.
>>
Cool touchscreen display, Ahmed. Why don't you bring it to the white house? Innovators like you is what made this country great.
>>
>>50779492
http://youtu.be/ew6fv9UUlQ8
>>
>>50779756
You post seems to fit the profile that some might call naive malice.
>>
>>50779190
Apple was never good to begin with
>>
>>50779190
>innovator
he didn't innovate or invent anything. He was a marketer and only that.

>Did apple truly die after he left?
Depends. Do you mean the quality dropped or the company is failing? Obviously if you meant if the company is failing the answer is no. If you meant a drop in quality, Apple products always were shit anyway, so there's no difference.

>what would he think
I don't know what he would think. On one hand the company is extremely successful, but on the other hand many products the company has announced have gone directly against what Jobs has stated before.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.