[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you applied NWHML to your projects? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 502px-Asexual_symbol.svg[1].png (13 KB, 502x502) Image search: [Google]
502px-Asexual_symbol.svg[1].png
13 KB, 502x502
Why haven't you applied NWHML to your projects?

Do you hate equality?

http://nonwhiteheterosexualmalelicense.org/
>>
>Do you hate equality?
Obviously, why would I be on 4chin, otherwise?

>need to retain license
bah. I really hoped it would be "you guys can't use this for any purpose" and not just "you have to retain license".
Also, who gets to decide if I qualify as straight or not?
>>
I find it funny how that is about equality but white, heterosexual males are discriminated. How's that EQUALity?
>>
>If a government or institution is not
>51% female, 34% non-white and %4 LGBT
>it represents a boys club,
>not the people.
But the government doesn't represent the people, it represents what the people want. And if the people want a bunch of males running the place, so be it.
>>
>>50772316
Whoever wrote this is a retard.

> If you are not a white you are permitted to use this work in any manner, you are not required to retain this license in any derivatives
> if you are white you are required to include this license

> a white person copy-pastes some work licensed by this license without including the license
> you accuse him of violating the license
> NOPE, turns out he copied a copy of this work by a non-white that did not include the license

This license achieves nothing.
>>
>>50773040
It's about sensationalism, not equality.
>>
File: disgusting.png (2 MB, 1786x1030) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
2 MB, 1786x1030
>writing literally non-free licenses
great job, team, what a step backwards for software rights under the banner of the feminist agenda.

This is what shooting yourself in the foot looks like.
>>
>no one is actually using this
it's almost like people who complain about software equality don't actually make software
>>
Because I'm using the wizard license, only male virgins can use my software without permission.

And women cannot use my software at all.
>>
>>50773609
Please tell me this is a real license. I'll make it if not.
>>
>>50773040
>>50773439
>>50773516

>not spotting satire a mile away

Jesus Christ how 4chan has fallen.
>>
>>50773620
It's still under writing, the high wizard council is trying to come up with a sound license that will also exclude transgender on top of women.
>>
>>50773636
There's nothing to indicate parody or satire. It's played completely straight, and even links to studies that help confirm its arguments.
If anything this is a troll.
>>
>>50773656
How's this?
If you are a male by birth above the age of 30 who has never had any kind of intentional sexual contact, you are permitted to copy, sell and use this work in any manner you choose without need to include any attribution you do not see fit. You are asked as a courtesy to retain this license in any derivatives but you are not required. If you are a male by birth who has never had penis in vagina sex, you are provided the same permissions (reuse, modification, resale) but are required to include this license in any documentation and any public facing derivative. You are also required to include attribution to the original author or to an author responsible for redistribution of a derivative. If you are a male by birth who does not fit the above criteria, you are not permitted to reuse, modify, or resell this work, but you may access and use it. If you do not fit any of the above categories, you are not permitted to use or access this work in any way.
>>
>>50773809
If you are a male by birth above the age of 30 who has never had any kind of intentional sexual contact, you are permitted to copy, sell and use this work in any manner you choose without need to include any attribution you do not see fit. You are asked as a courtesy to retain this license in any derivatives but you are not required. If you are a male by birth who has never had penis in vagina sex, you are provided the same permissions (reuse, modification, resale) but are required to include this license in any documentation and any public facing derivative. You are also required to include attribution to the original author or to an author responsible for redistribution of a derivative. If you are a male by birth who does not fit the above criteria, you are not permitted to reuse, modify, or resell this work, but you may access and use it. If you do not fit any of the above categories, you are not permitted to use or access this work in any way.
>>
>>50772316
It's a meme
That's why
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.