[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/, my laptop is dying. Any desktops that is good for GTA 5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: firstmac.png (256 KB, 958x751) Image search: [Google]
firstmac.png
256 KB, 958x751
/g/, my laptop is dying.

Any desktops that is good for GTA 5?

I have two but still compiling my list.

>iMac 21.5 inch with Nvidia 750m
>Alienware x51
>>
>>47767074
2/10, here's your reply
>>
>>47767074
>Mac
>Ayylmaoware
Pfffft hahahahahaha
>>
>>47767074
that imac wouldnt even dare to think about running GTA5 without crashing

also you would need windows 8 anyway
>>
>>47767074
iMac would be good for it. Trust me I'm a gaymur. Only get the Alienware if you're gonna max it out
>>
>>47767291
actually w7 has slightly better performance in gta5
>>
>>47767074
>>47767074
Get that iMac OP.

>Sleep apple design
>Aluminum so you know its good
>Apple logo
>1080p ips always a +
>750m from Nvidia so it has to amazing for gaming

Don't listen to these anons, the iMac is probably #1 for pc gaming right now.
>>
>>47767310
oh sorry, thought it needed the newest DX / win8

ill keep that in mind when i go to run it thanks
>>
>>47767074
iMac confirmed for running gta5
I rate 10/10 would reearch again
>>
>>47767317
>>47769256
100% with these two gentlemen OP,

This newest generation of macs has been the best yet. I can run runescape at like 45 fps now.

Any newbs recommending a wangblows PC just wants you to get infected with viruses.

Macs are 100% impervious to viruses you know. It's well worth the price tag. Hell, I'd even sell my soul to get the newest macs each year.
>>
Why not build your own?
>>
>>47769325
He bought a Mac, take a guess "why not"
>>
>>47767074
>laptop dying
>wants desktop
>picks out a laptop

750m stands for mobile cause its a fucking laptop card. The iMac is a laptop shoved behind a big screen.

build your own you fag
>>
build a hackintosh dude
its best of both worlds
>>
/g/, do you ever get tired of memeing?
>>
>>47769413
Every day or so I visit /g/ to see if it will ever change. Then I see threads like these and don't even bother scrolling to find something that might actually discuss technology.

/g/ is just a containment board so that the autist s don't spam /vg/ /a/ or any of the other boards. You can tell just by how little the mods actually delete (even if the thread is against the rules it's barely ever deleted) that /g/ is nothing more than a containment board.
>>
>>47767310
bullshit detected
>>
>>47769483
Don't forget about /DPT/ anon
>>
>>47767074
>>iMac 21.5 inch with Nvidia 750m
go for that. it's god-tier. screen is unbelievable. there's nothing else on the market like it.
>>
>>47769543
>there's nothing else on the market like it.
This.

Nobody else has customers retarded enough to buy a $100 1080p monitor permanently soldered to a laptop with $50 desktop equivalent GPU for $1200.
>>
>>47767074
>asking the fine /g/entoomen about macs and alienware
>expecting an unironic answer
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.