[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indians in tech education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 16
File: indian-man-moustache-18607622.jpg (44 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
indian-man-moustache-18607622.jpg
44 KB, 300x450
why are there so many fucking Indians in tech education?

I had to deal with this shit in engineering school. Now I'm working in process control at a tire factory and taking an online class on their data historian

Fucking more Indians.

Does no one realize or care how much harder this makes learning something? Everything just sounds like someone saying Cucumber over and over again.

And why are Indians in tech like this? The Indians I knew in my business classes were great. They spoke wonderful clear English. Engineering Indians? Cucumber Cucumber Cucumber.

Ugh, I want to punch myself in the dick trying to learn this shit.
>>
File: Indian.jpg (51 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
Indian.jpg
51 KB, 1137x640
Because I can do double the work for a third of the cost. FUCK YOU
>>
File: cucumber.jpg (93 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
cucumber.jpg
93 KB, 600x405
>>47342070
>Because I can do double the work

You're probably being paid to be understood too. You're not doing a very good job of that, cucumber, cucumber cucumber.
>>
File: rikersmile.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
rikersmile.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>47342070
>talk to indian programmers over skype for the first time during a project
>mfw he says "Hello my friend" in a typical indian accent
>>
>cucumber, cucumber cucumber.
i lold
>>
>>47341971
Not just tech education, but tech in general. Not just tech in general either, they're fucking everywhere. Why? Because there's 1.3 billion of them.
>>
Can you imagine how much smarter you could be if you see beyond your own silly limitations?

People have accents.
>>
Can you imagine how much better the world would be if computers were never brought to India?
>>
its a proven genetically and bogically in fact fact that indians are superior to whites when it comes to computer science

fucking deal with it you fat fucking american fat ass fuck fuck
>>
This is true. When I was learning English there were a shit ton of Indian people to talk to. Needless to say, no one wanted to practice with them because they only cared for speaking at their own comfort. They never cared for trying to improve their accent.
>>
>>47341971
I'll give you the real reason why:

-Anyone can get a PC, even a shitty one, a real god awful one.
-Hundreds of indians with shitty third world education spend lots of time on their pc fucking about with files and programs (limited or no internet)
-eventually get < £1/hr job reading questions from a script
-still the highest income in their family

this comes from my personal experience, being a lower class brit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1440x1080
>>47342234
>Can you imagine how much smarter you could be if you see beyond your own silly limitations?
>People have accents.

I could ask the same of the company in question.

We paid for this course. We are the customer. They are offering a product. They know people have accents. They know the impact they have in understanding. They know that it creates one more step for understanding. That before I can start understanding what I'm being told, I have to figure out what the fucking words really are. That when Haji tells Johnny Quest that the Data Historian about loogging evens, he is talking the Data Historian logging events.

Why sell an inferior product? This sit is like sending out photocopied draft full of typos to someone that paid $150 for a textbook.
>>
>>47342277
hahaha, what a complete joke. Any code written by Indians is terrible. Probably because the national average IQ is 82.
>>
>>47342234
Can you not comprehend thick accents make people hard to understand. I pretty much just ignore you or say yes and walk off in my job because no one you can complain to will understand your curry language either.
>>
>>47342160
Your making fun of me and my people because your government is using technology to spy on you.

You my good sir are a chuud. I'm smarter, better, faster, stronger. That is why I can immigrate to any country and become a citizen immediately, because I know more about your country then you do.
>>
>>47342332

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWg7U0OEAoE

you are so mad right now
>>
>>47342277
seems about right, must be the insest
>>
>>47342340
Say that to the INS quota and the 5 year backlog
>>
I'm a sys admin and I work with a decent amount of Indians. Most of them are really nice and decent at their job. Some are actually pretty good. And some are pretty bad.

Communication is definitely the hardest aspect of working with them though. I've only met one or two Indian people that I can clearly understand.
>>
>>47341971
There are over a billion of them. The USA imports great minds from all over the world with our visa programs.

It's bound to happen. Were do you think all the tech growth is? Europe? China? Japan? Please, US companies are goat in this regard

And yes, my Engineering school has a good percentage of Indian professors.
>>
I'm coming into this thread just to say I hate Indians. I live in a large US city with a huge tech sector, and I don't understand how people put up with them. They're rude, egotistical, cheap, and they smell. I've never really thought they've done particularly good work either.

I'm generalizing here, and I know for a fact this is not 100% the case, but jesus, it's got to be at least 95% true. These people are coming from a country where they make like a fucking dollar an hour or some shit. They'll do twice the work for half the price. It's really fucking bad for quality and pay for "regular" people. Stop watering down my baselines that were built over a period of hundreds of years because you breed like fucking bunny rabbits.

/racism
>>
I think Indians are funny, many of them can be quite fine but then many have a superiority (or masked inferiority) complex not far from that exhibited by south americans

also those polos and lifting gloves at the gym, lmao
>>
File: good.gif (1 MB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
good.gif
1 MB, 236x177
>>47342340
>You my good sir are a chuud

no idea what this means but it made me kek
>>
>>47342340
>Your making fun of me and my people because your government is using technology to spy on you.

Yes. It is because of the NSA. It isn't me trying to make may way through the mess that is dorky Indians trying to teach a youtube class on capstone.
>>
>>47342336
People have thick accents in the working world too. Education works on many levels. The point of education I'd help you learn how to learn, not just to acquire specific skills alone. Part of learning is understanding how manage your expectations and limitations.

If you expect the world to suit you just because you're complaining, you have another lesson coming.
>>
>>47342485
>also those polos and lifting gloves at the gym, lmao

Why is this the national FOB Indian gym outfit

They all ducking do it
>>
Indians and Asians do consistently well in computer science here. I think they're just good with numbers
>>
>>47342344
Wow woh wee wah
>>
>>47341971
Don't worry OP, I'm majoring in tech ed, I'm a white male who's first language is English and I love my apple pie
>>
>>47342553

Try doing an interview for any Indian company. Half the interview is logic and statistics questions. Fucking retarded. It's why they have awful social skills
>>
>>47342570
>Half the interview is logic and statistics questions

Isn't that a good thing?
>>
>>47342445
>There are over a billion of them. The USA imports great minds from all over the world with our visa programs.
>It's bound to happen. Were do you think all the tech growth is? Europe? China? Japan? Please, US companies are goat in this regard
>And yes, my Engineering school has a good percentage of Indian professors.

I almost understand it with colleges. Isn't Indian colleges free or something? And the best students get top dibs? And there aren't enough places?

So US schools grab up all their 3.0 to 3.8 students, boosting the stats of their programs?

But why the fuck would a software company sell training and use Indians? Pay a little bit more money and hire someone from the native country.

We wouldn't stand for this with anything else. Why is this ok to sell product related training for equipment that cost in the millions, like this? I mean come the fuck on. This is just lazy and stupid.
>>
>>47342577

Not for certain types of jobs. I'm not talking computer science jobs. They do this with anything business related as well which is largely soft skills. They're obsessed with it is my point
>>
>>47342570
You mean they actually test your skills instead of testing your "fit". The American corporate approach is geared towards middle management mediocrity.
>>
>>47342599

Oh I see. Yeah, that would be an issue with a marketing job.
>>
>>47342577
No, a good engineer has a good business sense. I can't tell you how many tickets I've closed by saying:
>This out of scope of the project
>How would this benefit anyone?
>This is completely unnecessary, yes, it's faster, but it's also harder to debug and less clear.
>>
>>47342599
you'd rather recite your greatest weakness for the millionth time?
>>
>>47342606
>I'm Indian and all I ever learned is numbers and symbols

Why it's useless to hire these types of people for anything that requires them to not be in a dark room alone
>>
>>47342609
And I almost forgot:
>Yes we could do that, or we could just use ${open source software}.

My coworkers always want to reinvent the wheel to fulfill their fucking autistic fantasies.
>>
Going to a university full of transfer students from India. I'm actually getting hit on my Indian girls now.
>>
>>47342553
Dont be stupid, the one and only reason for having them anywhere is, they are cheap. Given the same salary a westerner will always be better.
>>
>>47342658

What about a west indian?
>>
>>47342521
>heavy thick accents in a learning environment are the same as in the working world
>kappa
>>
>>47342331
>We are the customer
Typical american
>>
File: Cucumbers_317x336-(2).jpg (64 KB, 317x336) Image search: [Google]
Cucumbers_317x336-(2).jpg
64 KB, 317x336
Hell, I can deal with working with Indians. If you are unsure of something, just email them and make them type it out.

But holy fuck, taking a lecture under one, 7th level of hell.
>>
indian chicks are got they got some warm pussies and they're loyal and wont act like a dumb slutty bitch or social media whore

white american women fuckin suck
>>
>>47342741
why do indians resort to Youtube comment tier posting when they are insulted or feel insecure, kek

I mean I know they come from a third world country but this is no way to handle it
>>
File: 250px-Hadji2.png (100 KB, 250x294) Image search: [Google]
250px-Hadji2.png
100 KB, 250x294
>>47342707
>Typical american

This training wasn't fucking cheap, and the work isn't easy. If I'm going to spend money and put in my time, take the fucking time to make yourself understood.

If this was some kindly elderly Indian man on my block giving out free education, I wouldn't complain.

Don't make me pay cash for your shot comings, Haji
>>
>>47342669
You're being redundant and seem self assured that you're not. A sure sign of obstinate stupidity. Keep snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
>>
>>47342621
More like, I'm white Americlap - all I've learned is a myth called Exceptionalism.
>>
>>47342792
Guess what, if you can't keep up there are others who will.

This isn't fast food. This is nourishment. It takes work. Your problem is that you think everything is junk food.
>>
>>47342070
>Because I can do double the work for a third of the cost.

And a third of the quality too.
>>
>>47342162

I have to deal with indians all the fucking time in my job, being called "Friend", "Buddy buddy" and "Boss" all the fucking time gets old, really fast.
>>
File: bhavaneshwari.jpg (69 KB, 389x492) Image search: [Google]
bhavaneshwari.jpg
69 KB, 389x492
>>47342834
>You're being redundant and seem self assured that you're not. A sure sign of obstinate stupidity. Keep snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

how is he being redundant?

Learning is not the same thing as working a job. They are separate areas of life. This isn't the fucking age of Guilds. You aren't paid to learn.

You damn Indians. You can't even make a sensible argument. When you talk it probably sounds like rubber hose falling down fucking stairs.
>>
>>47342787
The biggest critics of white American females ate white American males. Did you miss the whole manatee, I mean man-o-sphere movement?

Your assumption is likely incorrect.
>>
>why are Indians in tech

money, respect, interesting work
>>
>>47342787

im white you dumb fuck

you're just jelly im gonna wife a hot indian grill and make super smart IT babies with her

can you get anymore madder? git gud at life kid
>>
>>47342891
>This isn't fast food. This is nourishment. It takes work. Your problem is that you think everything is junk food.

digging a ditch is work. You should be able to pick up a shovel and dig the ditch. You shouldn't have to shove a pine cone up your ass and then pick up the shovel.

The accent is needless. It is laziness and stupidity on the behalf of the company in question. Its like asking a car buyer to bolt his own fucking car doors on after purchase.

Stop being lazy. Learn to talk better if you want to educate people in something outside of your native language and charge money.
>>
>>47342938
You moron, learning is something core to the corporate experience. Corporate training, guidelines, ISO certs, skill certs, in house training, writing manuals, on the job training, policy integration, continued assessment etc etc.

A. I'm not Indian. B. I've done corporate work for over a decade.

Once you leave the safety of your mommy and daddy's bed you'll realise just how lost and how confused you really are.

Fuck me, kids just have no idea at all.
>>
>>47342976
Yeah, no. Laziness is what you do. Someone training you and getting to a level where they get paid to do so multiple times is the opposite of lazy. If you can't get your mind and ear around different accents, you deserve a dead end job among the safety of "your own" - small minded lazy people who endlessly complain about the world not homogenising to gray.
>>
File: ha-ha.gif (36 KB, 253x273) Image search: [Google]
ha-ha.gif
36 KB, 253x273
>>47343006
>B. I've done corporate work for over a decade

lol, call to authority much?

Yeah. I'd love to see how your company feels about spending money to do business with other companies, then receiving poor or inferior communication after the money is spent. I bet they will be static and just chock it up to being part of business.
>>
>>47343075
>Someone training you and getting to a level where they get paid to do so multiple times is the opposite of lazy

they made a fucking youtube video. Cry me a river. They've worked soooo hard. Someone please think of the poor Indians having to talk over some shitty PC video and voice capture software. How will they deal with the burden?
>>
>>47343212
Keep theorising anything you can to make your pathetic whinge seem like a valid complaint.

You're just self defeating.
>>
>>47342070
That episode was great.
>>
>>47343227
They got paid for a service. Others are clearly happy enough for that service to keep running.

You're just unhappy because you're just unhappy in general and this seems to give you some sense of self justified rage which you express as casual racism.

U cri evertiem.

Lol
>>
>>47343249
>Keep theorising anything you can to make your pathetic whinge seem like a valid complaint.

Whatever pussy. You are the worst type of STEM. I wish I had a dollar for every STEM that romanticized struggle.

Sometimes the mountain is not part of the journey. Sometimes it is a waste of time. Sometimes you are actually being fucked in the ass. On your death bed you will not be thinking romantically about how hard something at work was because other people were lazy.
>>
>>47343322
Haha, oh wow. You're delightfully pathetic.
>>
>>47343304
>They got paid for a service. Others are clearly happy enough for that service to keep running

happiness probably doesn't enter into this.

something something alternatives, something something the department manager that does spending approvals never takes the shitty training. something something no one pulled 500,000 of DCS equipment out of a factory because the IT or training from the manufacture was shit.

Whats next, you're going to defend Time Warner internet?
>>
>>47343322
>>47343350
lovers quarrel, faggots?
>>
>>47343354
Find alternatives then. You know, instead of crying online and being casually racist.

Something something waste of skin something
>>
>>47343350
>Haha, oh wow. You're delightfully pathetic

Cool beans man. Enjoy working at a shitty place for way too long because you see everything hard as a chalenge and never stop for a second to consider that maybe you deserve a better job that doesn't cause you trouble everyday.

No, no, you just keep banging your head against a wall, grumbling about the youngsters and how easy they give up.
>>
>>47343372
>Find alternatives then.

You don't actually have a job, do you?
>>
>>47343378
I'm not the crybaby compwaining to evwybody waaaaa.
>>
>>47343396
You're telling me that you can't find other ways to be informed? Just one guy? No alternative docs? No alternative trainers? No way to contact the company and ask for further information?

No better use of your precious time than to come here and cry?
>>
File: 1296702059054.jpg (60 KB, 484x453) Image search: [Google]
1296702059054.jpg
60 KB, 484x453
we are all human beings

i dont give a shit what color you are, if you have a dick or vag, what language you speak, or what god you worship

i judge you based on your actions, and your actions alone

if you're a prick, you can go get fucked, if you're not, then maybe we can be friends

if you disagree with my view, you can go eat shit
>>
>>47343455
Glans Across Americs
>>
>>47342928
>Buddy buddy

That's adorable
>>
>>47342514
Maybe they're teaching the class because none of you motherfuckers are smart enough to do it yourselves.
>>
>>47343419
>You're telling me that you can't find other ways to be informed?

If I was just working on my own, sure.

I have to complete this stupid course to get approval for some of the software at work. New corporate policy. I can't go around it.
>>
>>47341971
The Indians at my work are like robots, they're unable to think for themselves and they have no initiative. I also can't understand them and their code is so horrible I end up having to rewrite huge chunks of it.

We also have these old people who should have retired back in the 90s, they're slow as fuck all and it takes them a ridiculous amount of time to learn anything new. I always hear them complaining about the good old days of Fortran.
>>
>>47343484
>Maybe they're teaching the class because none of you motherfuckers are smart enough to do it yourselves.

this is like everything ever. Of course the Indian they had program the shit in India would know more about it than someone that has never seen the program before. That doesn't make Mr. Red Curry a good teacher.
>>
>>47343493
>We also have these old people who should have retired back in the 90s, they're slow as fuck all and it takes them a ridiculous amount of time to learn anything new. I always hear them complaining about the good old days of Fortran.

"it used to be fun to work here. Btw, can you show me how to get the pictures off my phone?"
>>
This is one of the reasons I stopped watching Cisco webinars and try to avoid TAC cases.

I have nothing against indians working, but when its impossible to understand something that is supposed to better teach or prepare you to use something, or when someones supposed to be helping you fix something its torture.

The worst is when they work different timezones and don't understand your email and keep calling you. I just emailed you the problem and what I've tested and versions and all, and then you request I give you information and webex? This is just going to cause more frustration. If the tac engineer actually knew what they were talking about the information provided would be plenty.
>>
God, dude just said Me Can Ism for mechanism in the video. holly shit, how are you suppose to teach you dude, you fuck up basic tech words.
>>
File: Exam-cheats.jpg (73 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Exam-cheats.jpg
73 KB, 615x409
Coruption.
>>
>>47342070
>Double the work
No, you do more damage then anything else.
Everyone knows indians just copy code all the time. In engineering its even worse for safety reasons. On occasion you get that one token indian that is a wizard, I have nothing bad to say about them.
>>
>>47343971
yet you understood exactly what he meant to say, regardless of how he pronounced it

I'd say that's a victory for both of you
>>
I speak serveral languages and have never had trouble understanding what my indian, chinese, german etc lecturers and tutors are saying. I hear this same shit in about not being able to understand lecturers all the time, usually from exhange students with shitty english themselves. I'll admit a thick indian accent begins to grate on my ears a lot faster than anything else though.
>>
Somewhat offtopic but to all the people who have worked with Indian teams, how do your interactions compare with other teams such as a team of Japs, Chinese, Ukranians, Russians, Germans, Brits or South Americans? Or...do Indians have such a monopoly on outsourcing that there's not enough data?
>>
What would you think about a person or Indian origin (lived in NA for over 17 years) from the viewpoint of an employer?
>>
>>47342340
>You my good sir are a chuud.
Customer service runs so deep they even compliment you before shitting on you
>>
>>47342938
Who is this fluid druid?
>>
I've literally never had any problems working with Indians in university.
On the other hand, all the fucking white people I get paired up with are all lazy stoners or frat kids who never do anything.
>>
>>47344356
>yet you understood exactly what he meant to say, regardless of how he pronounced it
>I'd say that's a victory for both of you

I did? How much time did it add to understanding the material? Now multiply that to almost every word.
>>
>>47344601
>Germans, Brits

german and brit nerds are mostly like American nerds. 99.9% the same.

You see the same array of personality disorders, etc.
>>
File: lelfrog.jpg (78 KB, 793x794) Image search: [Google]
lelfrog.jpg
78 KB, 793x794
>mfw i cum in an indian grills pussy and raise smart programming babies with her
>>
>>47342460
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27775327
>>
>>47342591
>But why the fuck would a software company sell training and use Indians? Pay a little bit more money and hire someone from the native country.

Whatever company your referring to will hopefully be dead soon.

If they were smart they'd have the Indians write the technical parts of the script and hire an attractive white woman to read it
>>
>>47342741
>they're loyal
>woman

choose one
>>
>>47345028
>How much time did it add to understanding the material?
it's not his fault you have no ear for accents
acculturate yourself, nigga, it's only going to get worse
>>
>>47345064

I just find fascinating the different stories people have about their interactions with outsourced brits, irish(do they still do a fuckton of outsourced programming?), indians and east europeans.
>>
>>47345095
>If they were smart they'd have the Indians write the technical parts of the script and hire an attractive white woman to read it

a person could probably rule the world with this business plan.
>>
Yes! Hello friends, today.
So many Indians enter technical education because India does not have economic freedom on par with western world. A woman cannot readily make a career by following her whims and becoming a nurse or teacher. Hard labor jobs for men do not pay well. Tech fields provide financial security that is scarce elsewhere so they are desirable. Parents push children into these fields for this reason. One day India's economy will grow and people will not have to make career choices based entirely on income. Then social structures will become more like the west and you will see more Indians entering other fields.
Thank you friends.
>>
>>47345116

no one really worries about outsourcing to england or germany.

You pay more for similar work, most of the time.

There are exceptions where a company pioneers something, and you get better work by going with them.

But with most things, like writing software, you are going to pay more to a brit or german because of local wage laws.
>>
>>47345176
Please do the needful.
>>
File: connie.jpg (216 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
connie.jpg
216 KB, 1600x900
>Indian qt3.14 in my Linear Algebra class
>very pretty, silky black hair, cute, quiet, and shy
>would snuggle 999/10
>exactly like pic related
>always dressed so tastefully, very intelligent, and super polite

>stank to high heaven
>always a strong smell of curry or whatever the fuck Indians eat
>smell range within a 5 desk radius
>eyes watering every time she's nearby
>jesus christ do you people bathe with the garbage disposal contents in the sink?
>so goddamn hard to concentrate on lectures
>have to breathe with mouth and pretend I have allergies or a cold every time I'm in class

I have a genuine fear of eating out Indian pussy.
>>
>>47345790
>exactly like pic related
Call the cops, an alien invaded.
>>
>>47345023
The worst are the fob Chinese who are not only just as dumb as the stoners but also barely speak english.
>>
>>47342916

that's being very generous
>>
>business majors
Normies

>engineer majors
Aspies

You're a normie. You met an aspie.
>>
>>47342577
Good for aspies.

"Fucking retarded" for normies.
>>
>>47345790
Yes, many SMTE Indians smell. But many American SMTE smell too.

Some of it is just food. Indians think Americans smell. White people smell like cows and black people smell like cow shit to them.

>>47345832

Man, native Chinese students are so bad. So very fucking bad.

They cheat so much. All they do is memorize shit for tests and cram shit in their calculators.

And jesus all the nerdy ones that don't really learn English but cheat their way to the US.

South Koreans are almost as bad.

And they come here and self segregate. They don't try to integrate. They don't try to eat the food. They don't try to get better at English..

I feel bad for their parents that pay for them to come to the US, thinking they will learn to deal with America and probably Europe and all they do is dick off with their other asian friends. They're as fucking bad as american elementary education or sports health majors.
>>
>>47345890
Kind of can confirm, have both pakis and indians running convenience stores locally, can actually understand the paki, can't understand the indian.
>>
Flip Software Enginner working for an American company here. I have some overseas Indian teammates, can confirm that most of them are fucking stupid and don't know what they are doing.
>>
>>47341971
you're not listening hard enough. Don't you ever excercise your ear muscles?
>>
File: purehate.gif (3 MB, 359x345) Image search: [Google]
purehate.gif
3 MB, 359x345
>working as a Linux Admin/Automation engineer for HP
>our platform depends on platforms developed and supported by teams in india
>their shit goes down, we go down
>one day, india goes dark
>they're trying to communicate with us while fixing the issue
>we ask what they're seeing in the logs, maybe we can lend a hand
>tell them to grep for errors
>"What is of the grep?"
>they don't even grep through logs
>mfw

These curry fucks had been literally parsing log files with their own god damn eyes for years. No wonder their shit was falling over on a daily basis.
>>
>>47345949
Colleges are businesses and they're there to get a piece of paper, they are in no way obligated to change their way of life and conform to the Western way of living.

Disregarding your skewed preconceived notion of how lowly they are, many foreign students are from the upper classes of their respective countries and lives luxuriously, and in all likelihood have more dosh than you.
>>
Can usually understand the Indians at work but they talk so slowly and everything they say is so stupid that I try to avoid having to hear them anyway. I swear they bought their degree, absolutely useless.

I give each one I meet a fair chance to impress me but I haven't met one that has yet. Weird thing is people from neighbouring regions don't seem to be like this at all, just something wrong with India.
>>
>>47345949
I wouldn't want to integrate with people in a shitty new culture either if I had the easier option of making friends with the same culture and native language as myself.
>>
>>47346041
Not surprised. Last time I dealt with Indian HP they had broken DHCP and didn't know what it was or how to fix it. Took a full day over the phone to get them to bring it back up.
>>
>>47346139
>they are in no way obligated to change their way of life and conform to the Western way of living.

I wonder if their parents agree.

Or if the companies that hire them.

"oh, I see you are fluent in english? Oh, and you studied in the US? We weren't really going to hire anyone new for that spot, but you might just be what we are looking for. We needed a program to communicate between our American and Incheon branches. When can you start."

Are you even for real? You think SK parents are paying for them to come here becasue american college is wonderful? Better than SK's? Barely. They send them here to one up all the kids that stay in SK and learn nothing about the world. They send them to the US to stand out. To get a competitive edge in being an international player. They want their kids to do for SK what Japanese people did for japan in the 80s.

Yeah, maybe they don't HAVE to do anything. Maybe they can stay special little Asian snow flakes. But fuck if their country and families aren't expecting them absorb as much as they can and come back and make their country more awesome. And they aren't going to do that going to a foreign country and talking to the same dumb fucks they have back home.
>>
>>47346197
>I wouldn't want to integrate with people in a shitty new culture either

then why fly across the world and pay a lot of money to get an education from that culture?
>>
>>47346215
Look moron, you don't need to know about the latest fuccboi album to communicate with people.

Me going to Australia playing with kangaroos and calling people cunts won't improve my ability to communicate with Australians more efficiently.
>>
>>47346233
I always thought they did it because our schools were considered better quality.
>>
>>47346290
Actually it probably would
>>
>>47346204
Sounds par for the course. HP's India branch is horrendous.
>>
>Indians getting paid less

I know for a fact a fortune 500 company sponsoring these guys and they are getting paid equivalent of a white worker with their h1 visas.

mainly because there are so many of them, they pull each other in giving recommendations and pushing the others away.
>>
>>47342264
Fuck u m8
>>
>>47346290
It would. You'll earn the respect of many by playing with kangaroos because nobody has the balls to do that. They will fuck you up.

My manager is in the army reserve here and told me about one guy that had a close call with a kangaroo. One of his mates tackled him out of an incoming kick. A square kick by a kangaroo will most likely kill you.
>>
>>47342264
India would've been a better place if you fucking whites never brought yourself and your plastics in my country. We were 1/6th the population. % of world GDP was 20% before the Brits arrived and fucking leeched us. And now you complain about white privilege not existing. We will make your countries rot. I'd turn a muslim before I work for a white fucker like you.
>>
File: he's right you know.jpg (72 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
he's right you know.jpg
72 KB, 800x598
>>47345118
underrated post
>>
>>47346615
>being this assbunkerbusted
>>
I hate dealing with customers/clients that are Indian, they'll argue for over an hour over price, they never shower and they always wear those shitty polos with graffiti writing on them with the collar popped. I also hate how they have to bring a family of 8 to the mall, why do you all LIVE in the mall you apes?
>>
>>47341971
so,you only have a problem with their accent?
>>
>>47346615
deal with it m8
>>
>>47346615

American here, we know that colony feel.

The brits had a long period of dick behavior.
>>
No one in here is saying we hate Indians we just can't understand them.

Cucumber, cucumber, cucumber
>>
>>47346767
>so,you only have a problem with their accent?

yeah. They can do whatever they want as long as they don't waste my time and money.

I would be making the same complaint if I paid some redneck to teach me something and everything out of his mouth was yippity yappity yang doodle.
>>
they can do the same work at a much shitter standard for less dosh
>>
Fuck Indians.

They're the shittiest race on the planet, only preferable to niggers because they don't chimp out all the time.

However, they are smelly, annoying, ugly, and pathetic.

I hate them so much I could puke. I don't care if they're fucking machine gods, I'd rather have anyone else work for me or be a coworker.

To any Indians reading this: Fuck you, I hope your entire family drowns in curry.
>>
for what its worth, I don't understand them customer care assholes either

>i am an indian
>>
I blame everything since 911

People used to give a really big shit about the US. It was the land of milk and honey. People tried hard to learn english so they could get in on that. Now people are kind of lazy about it. Like maybe learning english is a good idea. Maybe.
>>
If an Indian just changes his diet would that solve the smell? Or is it really something genetic?
>>
>confused on something when programming
>want to get it over with fast
>look up a tutorial
>indian guy doing it the worst way possible
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.