[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 5.5 IPS 1080p screen > 4GB RAM > 2.3Ghz Intel Atom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: product.png (245 KB, 1153x659) Image search: [Google]
product.png
245 KB, 1153x659
> 5.5 IPS 1080p screen
> 4GB RAM
> 2.3Ghz Intel Atom Quadcore
> 32GB storage
> $285 USD

Not to mention this Intel chipset seems to be faster than Snapdragon 805.
>>
Sounds good, shame it has a huge fucking logo on the front.
>>
>>46928874
Yeah but it's Asus therefore, cool.
>>
>>46928889
it's snsv
>>
>>46928860
>4 GB RAM
>mfw thats 4x more than what i have on my main machines and 8x more than what i have on my phone

What could you possibly use it for? Facebook does not take that much of RAM does it?
>>
Wasn't it delayed till March 31st?
>>
>>46928933
Here we go.
>>
>>46928860
This will be my next phone
>>
>>46928860
I still don't understand, did they license the design from LG or something?
>>
>>46928860
What is the exact reference of the phone?

>inb4 let me google that for you
>>
It's over, Samsung is finished.
>>
>>46928933
Some people like knowing they have better things than others. I revel in thought of you getting mad over me having 32 gb of ram in my pc. Accept the fact that you get butthurt over people having things you don't, just because they're better than you.
>>
>>46928982

Asus Zenphone 2

http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_2_ze551ml-6917.php
>>
THANK YOU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blg2zupWvKA&t=139
>>
Phone is too big with marginal returns for speed
>>
I hope 285 ameribucks doesn't mean it will be 285 brit bong coins.

Should be £200 if not.
>>
>>46929048

Will be $299 USD / EUR / GBP with most carriers.
Just like previous Zenphone.
>>
>>46929036
>with marginal returns for speed
What does this even mean?
>>
>>46929006

THANK YOU THANK YOU, THANK YOU

seems like a nice guy but i can't get past this
>>
zenfones are shit
i had 3 of them
theyre a waste of money
asus makes the worst quality products overall

i work in tech repair, every laptop or desktop we get is usually asus or using asus motherboard.

also
>power button on the back
Enjoy having your battery drained in 2 hours because your screen is on in your pocket

and asus zenfones have SHIT battery life. in 10 minutes of use, the battery will go down 10% to 20% percent.

and the screen has the WORST display angles
you have to hold it at a 30 degree angle upwards because it's so fucking dark on the lightest settings.

MARK MY WORDS
1 WEEK AFTER THE RELEASE
/g/ WILL HATE THIS PHONE
>>
>>46928860
>Not to mention this Intel chipset seems to be faster than Snapdragon 805.
If only there was as much x86 app support as there is for ARM.
>>
>Jewtel
>>
>>46929086

>zenfones are shit i had 3 of them

That being anon, the zenfone 2 hasn't not been released yet. Just hang on there and wait until we have evidence of the manufacturing quality eh?
>>
>>46929086

By that logic Motorola should still be making shit phones too
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.