[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vivaldi thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Why aren't you using Vivaldi yet? Vivaldi is THE browser for power users at the moment.

> Made by Opera team
> Turn images on/off
> Built on Chromium
> Tonnes of user-configurable keyboard shortcuts
> Configure EVERYTHING
> Extremely fast and good looking

> http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/hands-on-with-vivaldi-the-new-web-browser-for-power-users/

> "Vivaldi is a brand new Web browser that wants to bring back all the old features of Opera 12 and then some. The Vivaldi browser bills itself as "for our friends," which would seem to mean for power users. Vivaldi boasts many features the average user is unlikely to need or even be aware of. And after using the browser for a trial period, it's clear that this is indeed a power user's browser built by power users for power users. Put another way, this is the new (old) Opera."

Are there any reasons not to use the most supreme desktop browsing solution?
>>
>>46898795
>Extremely fast and good looking
my sides
>Javascript
It's a fucking joke application, stop shilling for it you fucking faggot.
>>
>uglychrome
>>
>another chromium reskin

Literally who gives a shit
>>
>>46898849
opera today looks like a chrome reskin. vivaldi is actually more packed with resources and tools.

worth a look.
>>
>>46898835
>uglychrome

Minus the botnet.

>>46898849
>Literally who gives a shit

People who used Opera before they destroyed it..
>>
>>46898942
>Minus the botnet.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have posted an ad for a computer program, but you haven't posted a way to get the source code! Whoops! You should always remember to make available the source code for a computer program, whenever you distribute the compiled version! Distributing a program without source code is poor form. You should always let your users know what your software does, and allow them to make the changes they need!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to free software culture!
>>
>>46899031
>whenever you distribute the compiled version

Which I'm not doing so fuck off you idiot.

> /g/ in a nutshell
>>
File: 1425572599810.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1425572599810.gif
2 MB, 320x240
extensions support
>>
>>46899085

You can install any Chrome or Chromium extension.
>>
>>46899195
how
>>
File: bert.jpg (42 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
bert.jpg
42 KB, 480x451
Will it rice?
>>
>>46898795
What is a good looking non-chrome linux browser to try out?
>>
>>46898849
this, might as well use chrome
>>
It's actually pretty nice, using it right now. Weird that uBlock options aren't showing up anywhere, even though it's installed.
>>
>>46898795
And best of all
>uses no memory
>>
>>46898795
>Built on Chromium

Fuck off, Google shill.
>>
>>46899237

Just go to the web store and install stuff like normal :)
>>
File: mad.jpg (73 KB, 490x386) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
73 KB, 490x386
>>46899377
>>46898849
>>46899440
Anyone with brain must understand that going any other way would require HUGE budget.
And what exactly for? To get denied by apple, to have every retarded web developer only make things work on chrome, to watch google put things out of standard in chrome, to piss away budget on million men hour of making javascript engine and layout engine?

And after that try to get people to port their extensions for your browser?

shiiiiiiiiiiiit get some grip faggots, its all about user interface and features anyway. They can fork the engine once they are comfortable. Maybe they already did, what do we know..
>>
>>46898795
>IT USES NO MEMORY
>>
>>46899369

I just showed you one as OP.. That's running on Ubuntu.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.