[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women in technology such a fad? Did I miss something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1408130473494.jpg (52 KB, 454x603) Image search: [Google]
1408130473494.jpg
52 KB, 454x603
Why are women in technology such a fad?
Did I miss something?
Why are they being treated as if they were black people?
Why is there no affirmative action for blacks in technology?
>>
They're trying to avoid seeming sexist, by being sexist. Studies have shown that being gender-neutral increases your perceived sexism by both genders.
>>
File: putin.jpg (162 KB, 747x639) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
162 KB, 747x639
Affirmative action is the worst, why do you get priority for your skin color so they can meet some gay ass quota

fuck you America
>>
>>46842554
Based Putin. A few murders is a small price to pay for having such a badass leader.
>>
>>46842569
First, that image is fake. As far as anyone can tell Putin never said this on record. Regardless, though, you shouldn't believe what Putin says any more than you would believe the words of a Western politician. He says shit that sounds tough to appease the naive "Russian nationalists" (and, apparently, the equally naive Westerners). This keeps them placated while he pumps the oilbuxx out of Siberia and into his offshore private accounts.

Speaking or minorities, in real life Putin is in bed with Kadyrov's people (an influential Chechen group) and does nothing to prevent Russians of European/Christian heritage from being slowly crowded out by the Muslims or to keep the Chinese from taking over Siberia. He doesn't actually care about the long term.

/pol
>>
>>46842554
Exactly. The US is a country founded by whites for whites.

Jews get rid of limits on immigration and now look at what's happened.
>>
>>46842554
Holy shit, he's awesome.
>>
>>46842414

>PARTRIARCHY!
>OPPRESSION!
>MISOGYNY!

They've only been allowed to vote for 95 years. Give them some time!

Maybe let them go to college so that gender wage gap closes!
>>
>>46842807
>allowed to vote
That pisses me off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHvcFzzUues
>>
>>46842414
Just like college campuses, your tech companies are going to look at your resumes for one second and think male? sounds white. Discard.

Female and ethnic? Lets phone her up.
>>
first >>>/r9k/ now >>>/pol/
>>
>>46842807
>Maybe let them go to college so that gender wage gap closes!

Women are actually over represented in college.
And the wage gap is the result of different lifestyle and work choices, not misogyny.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.