[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /g/. Which one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
Alright /g/.
Which one?
>>
>>46834440
>insecure laggy androshit
Neither. iphone 6 master race!
>>
G3 by far
>>
>>46834440
HTC. LG software is buggy.
Why no OnePlus One or Nexus 5?
>>
>>46834455
gay marriage advocate detected
>>
>>46834468
>nexus "30 minutes and battery's dead" 5

why?
>>
Either would be fine.
>>
>>46834440
The Windows phone you used to take this photo.
>>
File: google android-gay.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
google android-gay.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>46834480
>gay marriage advocate detected
Oh hai. Check out the official Android t-shirt.
>>
>>46834501

yo what is it with you faggots and your inability to make the N5 battery last?

Mine is over a year old and always lasts the whole day even when I'm using the screen and LTE a lot

Unless you're on your phone nearly every minute of every hour, the N5's battery should be fine. Seriously your unit might be defective or you have shitty apps running
>>
File: 1381794930539.jpg (20 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1381794930539.jpg
20 KB, 251x251
>>46834468
>Buying a phone for the pre-installed software and not the hardware
>>
>>46834440

I had both. G3 by far.
>>
>>46834440
The one on the left. It doesn't look like it's as bogged down with carrier bloatware, and isn't displaying a nag screen right fucking over the app I'm trying to use.
>>
G3, because it's not a pile of shit
>>
>>46834501
The battery is shit, but it's a lot cheaper than the other alternatives on the market. Biggest advantage is the lack of vendor specific bloatware installed out of the box. I do know some people that have problems with Wifi since Android 5.
>>
>>46834480
>gay marriage advocate detected

>Google Launches Gay Rights Campaign 'Legalize Love'

Google wants to further gay rights across the world, launching a new campaign called "Legalize Love" on Saturday.

The tech giant hopes to advance marriage rights for gay, lesbian and bisexual people in countries where it has offices, beginning in Poland and Singapore.

Google exec Mark Palmer-Edgecumbe introduced the campaign at the Global LGBT Workplace Summit in London, reports dot429.

"We want our employees who are gay or lesbian or transgender to have the same experience outside the office as they do in the office," Palmer-Edgecumbe said. "It is obviously a very ambitious piece of work."
>>
any huge differences between the g2 and g3?
>>
>>46834608
no

1gb of ram, and might be and sd card?
>>
>>46834480
It's so sad you think that's an insult.
>>
>>46834440
G3 with a stock lollipop rom or cm12, remove AT&T sticker before using.
>>
>>46834501
yes bitch, lick dat insecticide
>>
>>46834440
I would say G3 for display, software and camera. I dunno about Battery though.
I have a G2 and the battery is amazing, but that's because the resolution is lower.
>>
Will piggy back...

Z3 or G3? Battery life is a big concern for me so I am leaning towards Z3, but it doesn't have 5.0 yet or much dev support.
>>
>>46834440
Why do these companies insist on cucking the phone with logos on the front? I wish the buttons of the G3 weren't on the back as well.
>>
>>46834769
Why do you need access to the buttons? Buttons are deprecated.

Double Tap to Wake and swipe down to sleep works flawlessly on my OPO and it's LG that did this first so I expect it works perfectly on the G3 as well.

Volume control? My phone is always on vibrate and I silence alarm/media volume except for bluetooth media volume which is 100%. Never need to adjust after the initial setup.

So I'll ask again, why do you need access to the buttons?
>>
>>46834825
>swipe down to sleep
1+1 here, how did you do that?
>>
>>46834825
>implying everyone uses their phone exactly like you
Your cuck reasoning skills are showing.
>>
>>46834863
They're using their phone wrong then. It's not a PMP, its a phone.
>>
>>46834843
another anon one owner. 11S actually has an integrated double tap to sleep button if you double tap the status bar
>>
>>46834863
>cuck
>shill
>autist

Do you fuckers even know what these words mean
>>
>>46834440
right.The screen looks great
>>
>>46834888
Were you born a cuck or did you just become one?
>>46834915
You get triggered you cuck
>>
>>46834927
The screen on the One M8 is brighter. The only reason it looks worse in the photo is because it's so bright it's beginning to clip.
>>
>>46834440
Damn the screen to body ratio on the M8 makes me gag.
>>
>>46835107
It turned me off at first too but I like the speakers too much, now if only I didn't have Sprint...
>>
>>46835144
Yeah, I had the M7 at one point and switched to the G2 after it took a shit. For a couple of days I actually thought my G2 speaker was defective. Those were dark days.
>>
>>46834440
M8 is better.

Better battery.
Better build quality.
Sense > LG's thing
Better DAC
Better Speakers

The only thing worse is the camera and the resolution.
>>
>>46834890
yeah, I'm using that, and I also have a shortcut for sleep in the onscreen home button menu
he said swipe down though.
>>
>>46834594
Why do you need to post this?

Normal people think gay marriage should be legal, only retards from /pol/ and rednecks think otherwise.
>>
>>46834440
G3 looks great, too bad they fucked up with the resolution.

>those 3 fucking layers of unusable screen space on the one m8

blunder
>>
>>46834526
Yeah, he's right. Unless you're using your phone, the battery lasts the whole day. So don't use your phone. Learn from this genius N5 user! I bet he thinks Lollipop doesn't even lag, on his ultra special N5!
>>
The note 4
>>
>>46834526
Can you post a pic proving it gets 5+ hours sot? Didn't think so.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.