[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that digitalrivercontent is dead, where do I get my f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download-windows-7-iso-files.png (123 KB, 600x311) Image search: [Google]
download-windows-7-iso-files.png
123 KB, 600x311
So now that digitalrivercontent is dead, where do I get my fresh Windows iso from?

This site is useless for me www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-recovery . I repeat: For me
>>
>>46703853
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-8.1-Pro/productID.288401500
>>
Should have gotten it before it went dead stupid.
>>
>digitalriver down
>windows loader pseudo-down

Fuck this shit
>>
>>46703853
>he doesn't torrent windows and check the sha1 hash against the msdn hashes

lol

what the fuck
>>
>>46704446

the thing is that there were no torrents because you could just get the iso from digitalriver
>>
>>46704461
Someone will probably make a torrent soon, then.

When did digitalriver go down, BTW?
>>
>>46704461
Yeah the most popular OS since windows XP has zero torrents available anywhere on the internet. lolno
>>
>>46703853
Pirate the ISO anywhere and check the checksum

/thread
>>
>>46704517
It's almost always going to come back false
>>
>OEM keys not supported by the Software Recovery site
Don't need the ISO myself, but why are they doing this? It's just annoying.
>>
Important Note February 2015

The download servers msft-dnl.digitalrivercontent.net, msft.digitalrivercontent.net and azcdn01.digitalrivercontent.net have been taken down, and all Windows OS downloads have been pulled from the Azure storage.

To see the previous download list, please scroll down, but please note that those files are largely no longer available. We will remove the links once we're convinced that they've been retired for good.

The takedown is possibly permanent to force customers to download their installation media on the new Software Recovery Centre. The new site gives you access to the required ISO file in any of 19 available languages: Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional, Hong Kong), Chinese (traditional, Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish.

However, entering a product key is mandatory. Unfortunately, only retail product keys will work. For users of OEM or System Builder (SB) licenses, the disk images are out of reach. The recovery centre is only available in supported regions. Outside the supported areas, you will need to connect via VPN or a proxy server to access the disk images.
>>
>>46704490
it worked for me on new years eve
>>
>>46704548
i mean literally the only thing why someone would go to microsoft.com is to download their fucking windows iso. they should have a big fat fishy blinking download button for that on their front page.
instead its a pain in the ass to even find that shit through google. i was never able to navigate to a windows iso on their site directly
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.