[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackberry feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: fifty_shades_of_cuckolding.jpg (136 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fifty_shades_of_cuckolding.jpg
136 KB, 800x600
I didn't know that terrible furry fanfic tier literal garbage was "fingered" mostly on blackberry. As a blackberry user myself, I wonder if this might help in getting mad pussy as womyn seem to like that formerly fanfic-now novel, and film. apart from that, I don't think this is positive publicity.

and in the article it says the character who should be using a blackberry, is using iPhone. I chuckled a bit.

It's from crackberry:

http://crackberry.com/fifty-shades-grey-was-written-blackberry
>>
>>46626352
>reading a fanboy blog
Back to leddit pls
>>
I write most of my novels in VIM.
>>
>>46626381

I have to agree, but many "tech" sites are fanboys of various things anyway.
>>
>>46626352

It was written around the tail end of Blackberry's reign as the leading smartphone maker, so I don't know why this would be worth mentioning (even if her book wasn't a piece of shit), lots of people used Blackberry back then.

>she probably uses an iphone now
>>
>>46626352
is that thing the author of 50 shits?
isn't that a book about sex? does someone, something have sex with that?
>>
What's the best cheap Blackberry to buy as a backup phone for someone who just switched to a 5.5" Android phone from an iPhone4S?
>>
>>46626761
Q10 goes for about $200. Q5 is about $50 cheaper, but the Q10 is worth the extra cash.

why do you want a backup phone though? and why a blackberry?
>>
everytime i listen to the radio (whenever i'm driving) all i hear is 50 shades of shit this 50 shades of shit that

what is it and why should i care?
>>
>>46627050
It's the Twilight of this decade.
>>
>>46626567
the book is basically a housewife's idea of a bdsm fantasy with an added twist of a rich white prince kinda guy being the dom.
>>
>>46626919
>why do you want a backup phone though? and why a blackberry?

Phones always break when you least expect it. I'm interested in checking out the new OS.
>>
>>46626352
No wonder she used a blackberry.
She was "on" a paleo diet.
>>
>>46627198
i see, that makes sense
>>
>>46626567
It started out as Twilight fanfiction.
>>
File: 50-shades.jpg (91 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
50-shades.jpg
91 KB, 625x417
>>46627050
It's an erotic literature series where some woman gets into a relationship with a billionaire dude and they get into explicit BDSM activities. As with Twilight, it's written from a first person perspective so readers can self-insert and get their panties wet with every page turn.
>>
Nothing new.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_phone_novel
>>
>>46627607
That's a genre constrained by phones.

That doesn't cover works merely written on phones.
>>
>>46626567
Of course not. That's why she wrote her fantasies down.
Not to mention it explains her shit grasp of bdsm, relationships, and human interaction in general.
>>
File: 4776[1].jpg (34 KB, 474x340) Image search: [Google]
4776[1].jpg
34 KB, 474x340
>>46627228

>rich white guy

the patriarchy did this!
>>
>>46626352
>As a blackberry user myself, I wonder if this might help in getting mad pussy
No.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.