[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello , /g/entoomen. Today , I come to you with a problem. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: nippon.jpg (472 KB, 2528x1996) Image search: [Google]
nippon.jpg
472 KB, 2528x1996
Hello , /g/entoomen.
Today , I come to you with a problem.
My car audio reciever is not working properly.
It only picks up stations when te symbol I pointed to with an arrow appears on the display.
The rest of the time all you can hear is static.
I should also mention it works at random.
The manual says nothing about this symbol or what it means.
Do any of you have a clue as to how to make it work all the time or what this symbol means?
>>
...the symbol that implicates that you are on a channel instead of listening to static?
>>
>>46601712
Maybe ,but when I set it to a frequency that I know has a channel , sometimes it works and other times it's just static on that same frequency.
As I said before - it works at random and I'm looking for a way to make it work all the time.
>>
>>46601712
>implicates
indicates?
>>
>>46601699

you have local tuning isolation turned on, look for the "LOC" button or setting and turn it off
>>
>>46601803
There is an LX DX thing.Do you mean that?
>>
>>46601699
So it's not just the RDS symbol?
>>
>>46601852
No the RDS symbol is next to it and it is the three letters RDS.
This coil-like symbol seems to be the determinant thing when it comes to getting static or the actual signal on the same frequency.
>>
>>46601936
You bought a shit reciever. That symbol just indicates that you have a true strong signal. Like the ST that pops up on other recievers
>>
>>46601830
http://www.carid.com/images/boss-audio/stereos/pdf/802ua-installation-instructions.pdf

probably it
>>
Why don't you make sure that your antenna is plugged in and making good contact. Most car audio head units have a symbol like that to show that you are getting adequate reception to be able to listen to the station.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.