[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /g/, how do you crack a WPA2 secured wifi network >pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1417470140660.jpg (183 KB, 1200x895) Image search: [Google]
1417470140660.jpg
183 KB, 1200x895
So /g/, how do you crack a WPA2 secured wifi network

>pic unrelated
>>
>>45648287
You don't.

Go through a side channel, like WPS(aka, with reaver or fern) or if you're a bit more skilled, just force all devices to connect to your wireless card, and do a packet injection to pull all the keys. It's not hard to do.
>>
>>45648339
Pulling keys/handshakes are exactly what needs to be cracked... Forcing reconnects with aireplay is exactly how to get them, unless you like waiting...
>>
>>45648339
thanks for your reply

Reaver was already mentioned by someone else a few days ago, I guess I'll try that
>>
>>45648287
Only way I do/know how is to force a reconnect and capture a handshake which I then bruteforce, which isn't always successful. People should just stick to WEP
>>
>>45648287
You fucking knock on the door and tell them you're a desperate student that needs to turn in an assignment; that should get you the password.
Unless you like waiting...
>>
>>45648287
moxie's cloudcracker works fine
>>
>>45648287
You don't. If they have WPS, you can go through that. If it's disabled, your only other option is to use a deauth attack, capture the handshake and try and brute force the hashed password. If it's even remotely a long, randomized password, you're not getting in.
>>
>>45648395
This. Use cloudcracker.
>>
Install ubuntu.
>>
what are the best ways to get into wifi cracking in general
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.