[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't /g/ full of HP Sprout threads? This is easily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
Why isn't /g/ full of HP Sprout threads? This is easily the most revolutionary technology to come out in this century so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnf_lHxPdE
>>
>>45616921

Thats a gimmick if I ever saw one.
>>
File: 1418103705054s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1418103705054s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>easily the most revolutionary technology to come out in this century so far.
>>
>>45616921
A projector that doubles as a touchscreen?
Fuck that
>>
File: mom (7).png (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mom (7).png
61 KB, 500x500
>>45616921
Maybe when it can morph and have tactile feedback that way it'll be the most revolutionary thing of this century, otherwise it's just somewhat lame touch/motion/projection tech.
>>
BEHOLD
THE MOST REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY TO COME OUT IN THIS CENTURY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceyASw-iEl8
>>
File: 233.jpg (133 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
233.jpg
133 KB, 500x750
>>45616921
jesus christ i want that

just imagine putting up your favorite hentai and blow your load on it

you could do home made bukkake in real time, this is fucking amazing i really want this
>>
and yet its sill better with a controller
>>
Because controllers, keyboards and whatever you can feel is better.
>>
>>45616921
Looks like something Apple would design. And just as useless.
>>
the only thing i find at all impressive is its ability to transfer text from a book to a word processor and i bet that doesnt work as well as displayed
>>
So HP made a Nintendo DS
>>
Please explain how this is revolutionary.
>>
>revolutionary
come on now you dumb faggot.

we've had keyboards like this for at least 5 years.
>>
>>45616921
>HP
>>
>>45617406
dammit /g/
>>
>>45616921
Or you know get a windows tablet and plug it into a display
>>
>>45619034
it scans low quality 3d models that you can use as low quality 3d clip art.
>>
File: laptop evolution.png (34 KB, 1385x554) Image search: [Google]
laptop evolution.png
34 KB, 1385x554
It is the future.
>>
>>45616921
It'll flop because:
>>45617539
Just wait 5+ years until Apple™ picks it up and shove it down their retarded consumers as something new and amazing by apple™ for apple faggots®.
>>
>>45617406
I'm from HP and I think thats a great idea
>>
>>45616921
Because HP is somehow even more homosexual than apple now. They have a big fat cow hocking plastic crap for them now.
>>
>>45619140
yeah, sure, "1366x768" is the standard if you're a twelve year old getting your first acer.
>>
>>45616921
>a powerful windows computer
>plays castle crashers, something a toaster could run
>>
>>45619194
as retarded as it may seem cock gobbling tim cook is the only one with a company that actually has an idea of what the fuck it's doing, they don't want to fail pushing terrible touch screen laptops with a shoehorned desktop OS and shitty built-in projectors with terrible touchpads screens and keyboards.
>>
>>45619318
Go to a computer store look how many laptops are 1366x768.
>>
>>45616921

Just when you thought there was nothing worse than shit tier.. boom.. Jaron Lanier tier.
>>
>>45619318

it's still very much the standard m80
>>
Well OP. I think it's suitable for mentally impaired people and that's nice but I don't really think it's that "revolutionary".
>>
>>45616921
So what are you looking at when you play on it: your hands on the projected area or the screen?

If you're looking at the screen then what's the use of having what's on screen projected?

It's not like a keyboard layout you can memorise and then forget about it and look at the screen while typing. WHat is projected is always different. I just don't see this working right, unless you are playing some turn-based games or very slow-paced ones.
>>
>>45619532
You know how touchscreens are stupid because you don't see what you are touching? Well now you have a choice to either don't see your hands or you don't see your monitor.

This is so revolutionary, it's like a Che Guevara T-Shirt of technology.
>>
File: mac-book-wheel.jpg (8 KB, 300x244) Image search: [Google]
mac-book-wheel.jpg
8 KB, 300x244
PEPPLE USING KEYBOARDS ARE AN IMPEDIMEDIMENT TO PROGREZ
>>
is the sdk open
>>
>>45620642
Yes.
>>
>>45622275
yay
>>
>>45616921
> not mech KB based
I could never get into this
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.