[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /g/, what drugs do you use to help you work? I personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
So /g/, what drugs do you use to help you work? I personally find Adderall and weed to be the most effective when working with 3D modeling.
>>
File: 1416160488615.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1416160488615.png
64 KB, 395x578
>>45536083
>using drugs
>>
i like weed even though its not a drug because it's soon to be legalized
i don't work on it though i use it for gaming
>>
>>45536108
>not using drugs
>>
I regularly take tramadol for my migraines so I can work with the lights on and not tear up in pain. Or I'll get omps kraton and use that sparingly for bad ones to keep working.
>>
>>45536156
*tips menorah*
>>
>>45536171
I bet you haven't even used DMT fucking pleb
>>
Weed for ideas
>>
I rarely use drugs to study or work, but when I do, it is usually meth, though sometimes Concerta or Adderall if I can find decent dosage pills.
>>
>>45536131
I'm sorry to break it to you but anything that alters the chemistry of your body is a drug
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-11-14-19h53m08s20.png (214 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-11-14-19h53m08s20.png
214 KB, 720x404
>>45536083
> drugs.......
>>
>>45536083
What the fuck?
I just run 30 minutes to feel relaxed and "high" as fuck, why are you using drugs for that?
>>
>>45536240
I'm sorry to break it to you but anything that alters chemistry of your body is a chemical

Hence water is a drug
>>
>>45536083
Phenibut for dealing with co workers.
>>
>>45536297
>Physical activity

Do you know where you are?
>>
>b-but it helps me with x
>i only do it for its performance enhancing benefits!

Druggie damage control thread?
>>
>>45536604
I won't lie; I take meth and amphetamine because they are fun as fuck. I just need something to keep busy with, so that I don't feel incredibly anxious, which is why working is so easy when using stimulants.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.