[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who is installing Fedora anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: fedora20.jpg (27 KB, 718x479) Image search: [Google]
fedora20.jpg
27 KB, 718x479
Ask a guy who is installing Fedora anything
>>
Do you have autism?
>>
Why is gnome's logo a foot?
>>
>>45486491
>>45486494
Yes
>>
>>45486506
Yes
>>
>>45486512
Yes
>>
Why do you use a Meme disto?
>>
21 or 20?
>>
Why not installing Arch instead? Serious question.I have never tried fedora.
>>
will you be upgrading/installing 21
>>
>>45486480
Why do like taking ass poundings with large cocks?eg Why are such a massive faggot?

Also

Why haven't installed Gentoo yet?
>>
>>45486521
M'lady
>>45486523
>>45486554
20, 21 comes out in a few days and I will most likely be upgrading when it does release.
>>45486554
>rolling release
>>45486563
Yes
>>
>>45486535
Not OP, but the main reason to use Fedora over Arch is stability. Your packages won't be as up to date as when using Arch, but at least X won't break. The downside to Fedora is that the main repository doesn't have any non-free software, but that can be fixed by simply adding more repositories.
>>
>>45486589
RPM Fusion, right?
>>
>>45486494
Because

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ
>>
>>45486563
>Why haven't installed Gentoo yet?
There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type "install gentoo" and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just click submit! I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan shitposting about gentoo. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic freetard fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “INSTALL GENTOO. INSTALL GENTOO. INSTALL GENTOO”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>45486480
>>
File: ubuntu.png (80 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
ubuntu.png
80 KB, 350x350
>>45486480
Why you no ubuntu?!!?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.