[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PREDICTIVE TEXTING STORYTIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 8
File: _PREDTXT.GIF.gif (28 KB, 280x468) Image search: [Google]
_PREDTXT.GIF.gif
28 KB, 280x468
First type the word, "unfortunately". You sorry ends after thirty four more taps. Post it here. Mine first:

Unfortunately the server room and your mom is going to be on the same way as a result of congress and your family members who are master of science fiction and fantasy football draft pick
>>
Unfortunately
>>
Unfortunately we can go back on track and analyze data to your computer to a is is the most popular web pages to your computer to a is is is is is is the

This sounds like the literal translation of South African Sign Language Guy.
>>
Unfortunately should bring he HTML HD VA Kickass is Mr TV he Yvonne out office built PDF UFO
>>
unfortunately I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I
>>
>>45354060
Also this seems an interesting way to collect market data about people, assuming it's going off of the most common word patterns I've typed in the past. The buzzwords in there certainly reference my work.
>>
>>45354100
>iShit which hardly does it at all detected
>>
The egg whites and I will be in the picture I also have extreme paranoia the power of attorney and the broken down into the reservoir to the WiFi plugs and the items that are made from recycled materials and electronics in the box provided by merchants that you can always find out more information about this
>>
>>45354109
nexus 4 here, got the same result with stock keyboard.
>>
>>45354109

Nexus 7 tablet. Sorry you're retarded.
>>
Computer case you are the one deep within all of us are going to be a good time to time and money when you get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the u can be u can u send me the details of the UK and u u can be found in the UK and Ireland destinations only a few days ago by the way towards the end of the world
>>
>>45354135

same fag on my so now-

unfortunately I have a great day. I am part of the most entertaining. I am part of the most entertaining. I am part of the most entertaining. I am part of
>>
File: 1415926614621.png (203 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1415926614621.png
203 KB, 800x800
Unfortunately I have a screen shot of the time to get a job in the morning and build a plate of the time to get a job in the morning and build a plate
>>
>>45354024
Unfortunately I am not the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time.

Sasuga google keyboard.
>>
>>45354159

my s5, correction.
>>
Unfortunately we will not be able to be able to complete the best way to be able to be in this email

Wat.
>>
Unfortunately the middle east coast guard cutter consortium of the same name as I have been in a new phone number for the server and the next person who is going to be a very long day of school is going to be a bird
>>
Unfortunately I have a look at the moment and I will be able to make it more exciting than the other day and night and day to day running of the adventure they grow light romantic feelngs for each other and the plate starts emmiting a familiar sound like a good time to time and money when you are looking for a few days ago by the way to get the best way.
>>
File: 141542314523.jpg (15 KB, 279x346) Image search: [Google]
141542314523.jpg
15 KB, 279x346
>>45354261
>they grow light romantic feelngs for each other and the plate starts emmiting a familiar sound like a good time to time and money
>>
Unfortunately I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I
>>
Unfortunately I can't do Wednesday, but not as good day too much over to do more to the family. I'm just have a great time and you still have to throw up with my homies the same day as a good idea?
>>
unfortunately I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so
>>45354100
HTC m7
disabled word prediction
>>
>>45354024
Unfortunately I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person
>>
>Surprisingly coherent
>Samshit mustard face

Unfortunately, I have to reset your password. If you are able to competently perform your role will be implemented. .............
>>
Unfortunately I have a horse and I will be right over the weekend of the world developed countries and I will be right over the weekend of the world developed countries and I will be right over the weekend of the world developed countries and I will be right over the weekend of the world developed countries and I will be right over the weekend of the world developed countries and I will be right over the weekend of the world developed countries and I will be right over the weekend of the world developed countries countries and I will be right over the weekend of the world developed countries
>>
>>45354024
Unfortunately I have a meeting at the end of the semester is going to keep me past 12 the lab and I can put the rest of the emails.

Yup, I live an exciting life.
>>
File: 1416715524134.png (404 KB, 501x461) Image search: [Google]
1416715524134.png
404 KB, 501x461
Unfortunately I have over 300 confirmed kills the fuck did you just fucking say about me and my family and friends of the most important thing is that the new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City new York City
>>
Unfortunately

Nexus 4 CM11 stock keyboard
>>
Unfortunately I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I
>>
>>45354177
it sounds like your phone is apologizing for being unable to make a good prediction story
>>
Unfortunately we will have to get a new car for your chance that they will never forget you should try to get a little girl in your area and have fun
>>
>>45354480
>get a little girl in your area and have fun

Down.
>>
Unfortunately I have a list of people I'm supposed to be the best episode of the first season of the most important thing is that the movie doesn't do justice to the greyhound station at 5 the greyhound station at 5
>>
unfortunately I have a great time to get the best way to get a chance to win the game is at the end of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for the first time in the morning
>>
Unfortunately I have to go now I am a beautiful person who is the best episode so far as I know you do not identify as transgendered or anything along those lines

What
>>
>>45354024
holy fucking shit i'm not the only one on /g/ who uses gingerbread?
>>
Unfortunately the other day of this message and the other than a bit more than the other day and the other day of this message is the other day of this message and the other day of this message and the other day of this message and the other day of this message and the other day of
>>
>>45354567
no, i use it too (not op)

cm7.2 on a wildfire
>>
Unfortunately the first one is so much more fun to get the first one is going on my phone and then you have a good day to get off at your place or do not.
>>
I hate typing on the phone so much, it's like struggling with a small retarded child.
>>
Unfortunately that the main font of this rom is the Light and replaced to get on in a bit. android best buy. android best buy. android best buy. android best buy
>>
Unfortunately I have to resist strangling him to the point that you can only be used to be a girl who is the evil one here I am a stick at the moment barely takes advantage of it I shouldn't

SwiftKey remembers some strange shit
>>
Unfortunatey this is a top secret message do not copy anywhere OP is a giant faggot
>>
>>45354600

I don't know how but I first read this as
>I hate typing on the phone so much, it's like struggling with a small retarded dick.
>>
i'm not sure how to do this

even back when input was just the number buttons i never used prediction
>>
Unfortunately I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so
>>
Unfortunately there is no longer a good time to get a job at the end of this month and I don't think that I can be used for this year to get my nails done
>>
Unfortunately I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am
>>
>>45354632
pretty much the same thing
>>
>Unfortunately I am about to use my new phone so you have to pay for the same experience as I have recently been a sucker for your pitch in my studio headphones review.

I had a few choices, but it got a little hard at the end.
>>
File: AcssTbQ.jpg (399 KB, 900x1222) Image search: [Google]
AcssTbQ.jpg
399 KB, 900x1222
Fortunately I love the same thing as well as a good time with my head and then we will help us to be a little bit more than the same period of time before we go back to the drawing board of education
>>
File: received_806420519417279.jpg (13 KB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
received_806420519417279.jpg
13 KB, 310x325
Is this OC? ...in /g/?
>>
Unfortunately I don't know if you are looking for a reaction to the bus stop now and then the other hand I am going to be late to the bus
>>
Unfortunately I don't know if you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are the new York
>>
Unfortunately I can get it to be a few months and then you are not sure if you can be in the other day of this message in the new year to see the way.
>>
how do you do this?
>>
Unfortunately I have a great time to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best

Well I wasn't expecting that.
I type in another language (two actually, non of them is English though) most of the time., so that's why I guess
>>
Unfortunately I have to be able at your browser and then you have any attachments may contain privileged information contained herein is a few months of the new one more information contained herein is the other day.

Kept tapping a bit more so the sentence would finish
>>
Unfortunately I don't know if you are not the intended recipient of the most important thing is that the lead's lead grows in the lead in the lead in the lead in the lead in
>>
Unfortunately I have a feeling of being a part of the conflict I ended up killing everybody in the hospital and I will be a good time to call you if you are worried about the same time as well
>>
Unfortunately I have work at the moment will check soon as possible and call you back to you on the way to reply to this email address and contact details for the next 6 weeks and work from home the entire time to time and money when you get home from work and I am enjoying it so far as I have a day off and my brother is feeling better now and then I would like to noteify you that I have the next 5 days a week 9 the train station and the other day and night and day out of the 8 shows I've started watching 2 are dropped off the top of the galaxy release of the galaxy release of the galaxy release of the galaxy release of the galaxy

I kept going till it looped ,pretty funny, to me at least.
>>
Unfortunately I also use Ubuntu and want to be a time of a time of a time of a time of a time of a time of a time of a time of a time
>>
unfortunately I want to the new York NY and I want to the new York NY and I want to the new York NY and I want to the new York NY and I want
>>
Unfortunately I use Fleksy (really great keyboard, gives me the highest WPM) which doesn't use predictions.
My only problem with it is that it's not so good with punctuation, and if you enter more letters than the actual word length it won't guess. But you get the hang of it.
>>
unfortunately I gonna be a few days of the newly created a few days of the newly renovated kitchen is not sure that I have any attachments may be able to see them nignogs and efficiency and efficiency and efficiency.
>>
Unfortunately I have a 100 gigabyte hard drive I could give me a sec to check out the Infiniti q50 eau rouge the same time as usual today and I will be in the gym room soon I hope you are looking for a good deal of time to get a root canal on 750mg is a nightmare for the whole thing or two of the look the same anyway I can do it easy to use

>>45354024
>>
Unfortunately I don't know if you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you are
>>
Unfortunately I am also be stopped by the first time in the first time in the first time in the first time in the first time in the first time in the first time in
>>
Unfortunately I have a spot I was going to call and bs the same time and I'm forgetting who I need to reboot my computer and the cheapest is 1.4k the same time.
>>
Unfortunately I am a bit of a new one of the video is a bit of a new one of the video is a bit of a new one of the video is a bit of a new one of the video is
>>
Unfortunately I am not the first time to the first time to the first time ..

Using L keyboard with a clean dictionary
>>
Apparently I have a headache gaga

Unfortunately the same time as well as I'm concerned about the same time as a kid. I have a headache. I have a headache. I have a headache. I have a headache.
>>
>>45354392
>unfortunately I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so

holy shit me too

moto x here
>>
>>45355560

OP here. Using a six-month Swype keyboard.
>>
>>45354100
Unfortunately, the the The The The The We are w the w with I to To I With I I To The The I I To
>>
Unfortunately, the next day or so ago I was going down the street and then I don't know how to be a good idea for the house of commons FlickrBlog and your mom talked to go to the bathroom with you guys
>>
Unfortunately I have a girlfriend ride on the bus for most of it is a 230mm top of the washer and dryer and I don't really want to play tomorrow morning at the local Amazon Showroom aka Best Buy.
>>
Unfortunately the first time I had a lot of tests performed in the morning and evening of the most important part of the day.

Were we supposed to use only blue one, or could we use any of the three suggestions?
>>
Unfortunately I can get it to the new York city and I have a few days of this message in the new York city and I can get it to the new York city and I have a lot of this message in the new York city
>>
>>45356101

Choose the best ones of the three for maximum random
>>
Unfortunately for me and you we can do it out in the morning so much for a good time to get it done by ten years of experience
>>
Unfortunately we can be in this email is not be in this email and then you can be in this e-mail. Unfortunately the other day of this message is the other than I have to be able and the other day and the other day of this message and the other day of this message. Unfortunately I can get it to be a lot to the way of the way to the way of the way of the way to be in the other use of this email address or.
>>
Unfortunately we are not the otherwise protected by the way of the new one more information contained within the way you have to be able to see the other use of your browser such as well and I have any attachments is not sure you have any questions or you are you can you have any of this message
>>
Unfortunately the same thing is happening to you as well as well and definitely into being rimmed glasses of wine and I don't know if you want to do anything.

Damn it Grindr.
>>
Unfortunately I have a dim screen and the reverb on my way to get a new battery life is a good time to get a new battery life is a good
>>
Unfortunately, I love coming back from my router's settings page. Not sure why I feel like doing it for free, but it's snowy weather and stuff. I'm sorry cutie butt

Interesting.
>>
>>45356237
My sides
>>
Unfortunately I am so I am so I am so that I have a lot of this is the new year and the new one is a lot to the way of the way to the way of the new York city on the way to be able at the other than that the new one of this message and the other use the new one more information in a bit more about this email address so that the new year to see the new one is not worth of this message and
>>
Unfortunately cornbread stuffing my head hurts so bad that I'm going to go back and forth between the server room to get a new one or the server room and then you can find a good time.
>>
Unfortunately I have a great time to get the best thing for you guys think I am going through my email is a great day for the next day delivery to the point where the hell out the details on this one was there is anything I should get a chance to win the game and I am not a big fan of the things you can get the most important thing in common is a good time for me to the next week and I will not be able I will be in the world is a good time to do the work that way we do you want a copy to the point where the hell out the window of opportunity to meet with you and your family
>>
File: creepy-ship.jpg (184 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
creepy-ship.jpg
184 KB, 640x480
Unfortunately I am a real estate market is the bomb diggity to get the key from nene the same time as well as the world of the woods and the machine is a great deal of time for the delayed response I've never seen a few things that are not the intended recipient.
>>
I am Samstag in the morning and the rest is history
>>
Unfortunately we are not the other use it was black white paper for a bit more about this email and then I can get it was black white or the other use it was black.
>>
Unfortunately I have a great time to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best
>>
Unfortunately I can you to make you to make you to make you to make you to make you to make you to make you to make you to make you to make you are you to make you to make you to make you to make you
>>
Unfortunately we are going to be a good idea to advertise the UK. I have a good idea to advertise the UK. I have a good idea to advertise the UK. I
>>
Unfortunately I am not sure if you are looking for a while to get the best way to get the best way of life and I will be able to do it in the UK
>>
Unfortunately we are not responsible for any reason whatsoever and I'll follow back me and I are gonna go get a good time with my fairly quickly is is that a new phone so that
>>
Unfortunately for me and my life, the universe is going to do something else out there that I have been trying hard to get to be a good harddrive
>>
>>45354108

This is an accurate and important observation, people.
>>
>>45354024
Unfortunately I have a bunch of other projects as well as the background check and see if you are still in need of a musician and I will be able to help you out if you want to get biblical
>>
Unfortunately the other day of this message is the new year and then we have to be able to see the other use of the new year

I keep getting the same suggestions after this.
>>
>>45357650
>if you want to get biblical
>>
Unfortunately I can get a few weeks before quitting because of the other than a few weeks before I can get it was a few months ice cream cheese and I don't know if you are the new York NY and I don't know what is the other day of this message
>>
>>45357698

That's unfortunate
>>
Unfortunately the the The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The
>>
unfortunately my mom just told me to run back and forth between a rock
>>
Unfortunately the way to the other use of this email address is a bit more about the way of a few days of this message in the other use it is a few days of the new York NY and I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am
>>
Unfortunately I can you are you are you are you are you are you are you are you ect.
>>
Unfortunately, I am a beautiful person. I want to go home. the plan was to give her the knife, i was going to make you happy. I probably will
>>
>tfw no predictive text in windows

Fuck my life.
>>
File: archive.png (30 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
archive.png
30 KB, 256x256
moot, pls
>>
Unfortunately the is a good day at work and the other hand is a good day at work and the other hand is a good day at work

Fucking windows phone
>>
>>45357849
They're is in Windows phone but you get an option.
>>
>>45354429
>Unfortunately I have a horse and I will be right over the weekend of the world developed countries
>>
Unfortunately we meet up with the other information in a few more than the way you have to email address is a few weeks ago and I am free after the new year and I am.
>>
>>45354435

Sounds like someone was in a bit of a fuss via text at some point
>>
>>45357882
>>45357939
>>45357849

boom
>>
Unfortunately I have been in a while, and the rest. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one.
>>
Unfortunately I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I.
Well that wasn't very exciting.
>>
>>45354900

Imagine this to the vocal rhythm of the chorus of "Umbrella"
>>
Unfortunately I have a feeling it would be too difficult for them to manage the day had blunt weapons because it was against their religion to carry weapons that could stab people there was a loophole

what the hell?
>>
>>45357939
On desktop, not phone. Pretty sure windows phone have their own shit. It would be very useful to have predictive text for windows desktop.
>>
Almost everyones text begins with "Unfortunately". What the fuck is with that?
>>
unfortunatly, and the only thing really is a faraday cage need to be made of? I can hang out this weekend and I can hang out this weekend and I can hang out this weekend and I can hang out this weekend and I can hang out this weekend and I can hang out this weekend and I can hang out this weekend and I can hang out this weekend and
>>
Unfortunately the same thing as an excuse to get the house is happening in my life with you guys are master plan for tonight but I'm not going to get a lot more details about this shit everyday life is good for her birthday party at work and my mom uglies the house to shit.
>>
>>45358213

See OP for more details.
>>
Unfortunately I don't know if appropriate to the new York NY and I don't know if appropriate to the new York NY and I don't know if appropriate to the new York NY and I don't know if appropriate to the new York NY and I don't know
>>
>>45354024
Unfortunately I just a few days of the new York NY and I just a few days of the new York NY and I just a few days of the new York NY and I just a

>>45354435
>>
Unfortunately I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I Is I I I Is I I Is I Is I I Is I Is I I Is I Is I I Is I I Is I Is I I Is I Is I I Is I Is I I Is I Is I I Is I Is I I Is I Is I I
>>
Unfortunately we are not the other day to see if we have to be able to see if you are not sure that I am not be able at the new York NY and I am so I am so I am so I am so I
>>
Unfortunately I have a few days ago and I will be in the morning for a promotion of the North Star used a martial arts and crafts and I will be in the morning for.
>>
>>45358459
just a few days of the new york eh?
>>
Unfortunately I have a dream about you I'll tell you that I really want to be prepared to do with the 0.67TB platters runs much slower than the other hand I don't know if you
>>
>>45358502

Black belt Wiccan detected
>>
Unfortunately I am not the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time to the first time
>>
Unfortunately, I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person.
>>
Unfortunately I don't know if I can get you started. I amazing how much you can also be used to be a good enough to be the first time in the morning. I can't get enough of the most important thing is that the bug. I am a little bit more than a year ago by the way, I am a beautiful person.
>>
>>45358661
>>45354418

Da fuq is diss
>>
>>45358722
>>45358693

N dis
>>
Unfortunately I am so much and I am so much and I am so much and I am so much and I am so much and I am so much
>>
Unfortunately ,I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a
>>
Unfortunately, I live in a weird place called Oregon ✌
>>
Unfortunately, and forgot I have to watch the cheifs game for a chick if she let me touch her ass.
>>
Unfortunately, I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful
>>
Unfortunately I am a beautiful person to leave the house house and the brain of grace hopper the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way

Wot
>>
Unfortunately this thread sounds like the musings of Terry A Davis
>>
Unfortunately the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home.
>iPhone
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.