[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://mobile.reuters.com/article/ idUSKCN0J815320141124
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: .jpg (54 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
54 KB, 620x387
>http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0J815320141124

Why aren't we talking about this?
>>
Why would you greentext a URL?
>>
>>45322147
It's a sarcastic link.
>>
File: 1260419807848.jpg (64 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
1260419807848.jpg
64 KB, 600x603
>nano-technology to synthesize artificial molecules
>super-dense sponge to soak up power and retain it
>>
Sounds like the supercapacitors we have been expecting

Also because until it gets on market, no reason.
Lots of cool tech out there that never hits the market but does trade shows well
>>
File: Australian-Face-wot-kunt.jpg (17 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Australian-Face-wot-kunt.jpg
17 KB, 256x256
>Greentexting URL
>mobile. at beginning of URL
>30 second phone charge (not battery swap-out)
>Not calling bullshit on this dumb crap
>Wanting to talk about it

MFW Retard identified.
>>
>>45322134
>http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0J815320141124
>isreali
not buying
>>
I believe it when it's actually a product.

I cannot count the times when I heard about NEW TECHNOLOGY! batteries and nothing fucking happened at all.
>>
>Recharge your phone in 30 seconds?
pff, i already recharge my iPhone in 30 seconds using my microwave
>>
>>45322181
Israeli**
>>
>>45322174
>not battery swap-out
this is the funny part

>have two batteries
>charge one while using other
>INFINITE BATTERY
>>
>>45322253
>30 seconds using my microwave
Wow you are a fucking slowpoke. I've got my phone down to a 5 second recharge via microwave.
>>
>>45322262
Yeah bro I figured out how to do a battery swap with my SGP without having to reboot the phone, but the problem was that the phone wouldn't recognize that the voltage was higher, and just continued to think it was about to die.
>>
>>45322297
what did you do, out of curiosity?

also, did you try connecting a charger with the new battery? i imagine that would get the phone to re-evaluate the battery level
>>
>>45322522
also, should say that taking a minute to reboot a phone to do a battery swap is still less trouble that having it tethered to a wall for hours while it charges
>>
>>45322134
Talking about what OP?
Where is the subject?
>>
>>45322134
>buying into obvious jewish propaganda
I thought you were better than this /g/
>>
what the...
When did Reuters turn into shit?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.