[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does 4chan hate indians in technology? Pic definitely related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 26
File: 20130119_obp501.jpg (28 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
20130119_obp501.jpg
28 KB, 595x335
Why does 4chan hate indians in technology?

Pic definitely related.
>>
Because they usually try to scam us, and are also very unreliable
>>
>>52437758
Because they come in droves and have little to no individual creativity.
Literal code monkeys.

But mostly its hatred towards a system that prefers to import cheap labor over homegrown labor.
>>
>>52437758
I have the misfortunate of dealing with another company on a project. The lead there is an indian and he cannot communicate for shit.

Every answer is a one liner and doesn't address the issue, he reiterates problems that have already been solved and always tries to make others fix his problems.

He's now trying to scam the customer into paying more money for no reason and we're trying to prevent it.

His application has no log files, no error catching and he denies all responsibilities when it fails.

>Indians
>never
>>
>>52437849
also, he constantly provides solutions which don't address the root of the problem but rather tries to cover shit up.

Fuck this guy makes me mad.
>>
OP here.

I work in a big multinational company. One of the largest in its field. - We have four regions that provide operational coverage to our systems. US, EMEA, APAC (India and Singapore).

100% of the Singapore and India team are indians.

40% of the US team are indians.

100% of the EMEA team are Europeans.

I have to say that I get more help and coverage from the Indians in the US and the Singapore team than I have ever got from the American US team members.

Seems to be a racist thing In my company.

"Need shit work done? Give it to the Indians."
>>
>>52437758
I had to fix Android code written in some Qualcomm dev center in India once.

It was fucking horrible. It's as if someone took the device's specs and gave it to a bunch of monkeys that barely understood basic structured programming, could only produce some kind of C code because the compiler told them where to fix stuff and if they understood how blocks and indentation are supposed to interact, they must have not cared too much.

The solution they had arrived at basically worked with one specific kernel that presented the hardware in one specific order and it was still almost unreadable because of the insanely long functions, bizarre logic and strange variable naming.
>>
>>52437758
I certainly do not, we had an indian tech in the XP to W7 x64 upgrade project a few years ago (15000 computers) and damn he was good, he learned me (and i was good to begin with) how to sign drivers and modify old and faulty inf-files so they were signable in W7 x64.

Ok i learned him a few things too but still he learned me a lot and i am glad i met him.
>>
People here are just upset that a minority comes here to America and does the needful. When those Indians shit in the street, they do so with pride knowing they did the needful for the family.
>>
>>52437758
Post tfw not indian
>>
Indians are taking AMERICAN jobs that belong to AMERICANS. Build your country yourself or die.
>>
>>52438015
>he learned me
>I learned him
Nice try
>>
>>52437758
because they don't poo in loo
>>
>>52438136
Well we still still look at his application packages with the greatest respect.

Ok i learned him how to use the ACT to shims apps but he was a wizard in driversigning and adminstudio.
>>
>>52438078

OP here.

What do you mean? He's clearly a gentlemen of the orient.
>>
>Smell like shit
>Shit colored skin
>Cheap
>Greedy
>Flooding US universities
>Stupid Accents
>Can't communicate themselves
>Poo to the loo
>>
File: kumar4601.jpg (99 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
kumar4601.jpg
99 KB, 460x276
I am not even english native speaker
but I really really cant stand their accent

I myself have pretty heavy accent if I stop focusing on the pronunciation and go 100% focus on the subject with long complex sentences...

but it is not indian accent, its slav
maybe others have similar aversion to my accent as I towards indian
but I really cant help it, it just rubs me wrong

but take for example Kumar and he is 100% fine in my eyes, no slight disgust when I hear him talk.

but thats just me and of course and its just that accent, I respect them and dont really care one way or the other.
>>
>>52438078
>>52438194
googled it

>Wrote for Borderlands 2 , among other, lesser known things.

>Very outspoken against Gamergate. Groveled before Anita when she criticized his work and fucking framed her reply tweet of approval.

>Also the origin of the whole "cuck" meme, because he had an "open relationship" with his wife who later left him. Claimed he was bi at this time but would soon express disgust for men.

>Very pitiable overall.

>Edit- Oh yeah, as lead writer he was responsible for many of the dumb meme jokes and the like that were in Borderlands 2. Gets salty as fuck every time they're mentioned.
>>
Aaron is Indian. Can confirm.
>>
>>52437758
>expect to be spoonfed
>believe that politeness is more important than correctness
>will never get to heart of a problem, will attack the surface of the problem in 100 different ways
>overly reliant on the structure of dev tools, cannot think outside of the box
>>
the worst i can say about them is that a lot seem insecure of themselves, and when in management positions seem ethnocentric. i also don't like the H1B visa ordeal, but that is more the fault of kikes than it is them.

otherwise, i find them to generally be pleasant, and loyal once you develop friendships with them. but there are so many here in tech, along with Chinese, that it's hard not to make a few friends with any of them.

also, aside from these Asians, this area is full of disgusting homeless people, with surrounding low-income areas of beaners and niggers, so i welcome Pajeet and Chen if they're going to gentrify the trash out.
>>
>>52438306

I read this entire post in a russian accent.

I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>52437758
Because they feel entitled to western jobs and act smugly like the're very smart and whatnot, while in reality the only reasons they are even being considered viable employees by western companies is how much cheaper they are, and how much general quality standards have gone down (it would be unthinkable for western tech companies to hire Indians en masse 20 or 30 years ago, the customers' reaction to the resulting quality drop of products and services would easily have made them go bust).
>>
They takeh uhr jeerbs.
>>
>>52437758
Companies use Indians for computing like manufactory, and agriculture industries use Mexicans. As a source of Cheap labor.
That being said they more likely than not when through shit schooling for it, and have little of the understanding that most people in the field do.

This is not to say that many of them are well qualified, and good. I guess it's a case of too many bad apples though.
>>
>>52437976
>EMEA

Who the fuck thought it made any sense to put civilized Europe into one and the same business region with shithole Middle East and Africa?

>inb4 "muh refugees will make all of EMEA one big shithole region, was planned all along"

O-o-ok, now I understand...
>>
>>52437758
Because their accents don't translate into English (Murrikan or British) very well for some reason. I don't have this problem with any other non-native English speakers, but for some reason it just ends up sounding like them droning on with the same cadence and tone the whole time. Which is a big deal when supposedly most of face to face communication is not in the words.

They also come from a much older and higher context culture and much of the complaining comes from people who work with these immigrants in very low context (engineering, CS) environments, in an already low context country, doing things that don't involve who you are as a person at-fucking-all. Older cultures seem to care more about small talk and droning on about who people are and their shitty feelings.

Just my two cents on the issue after a few years of engineering school at a big state school in the US where we have plenty of indians, chinese, south asians, brazilians, etc. etc.
>>
File: 1451764710705.jpg (47 KB, 498x415) Image search: [Google]
1451764710705.jpg
47 KB, 498x415
Because pic related.
>>
File: 1451764369559.png (47 KB, 453x2312) Image search: [Google]
1451764369559.png
47 KB, 453x2312
>>52438486
>>
>>52437874
Sounds like a cockbite. But thats one guy, from the country with the most people in the world
>>
>>52437976
>"Need shit work done? Give it to the Indians."

What else do you suggest, have westerners who actually made the technologies do the shit work, and have third worlders fuck up important stuff? That's what's happening in more than enough companies already (because "muh diversity"), hopefully they all go belly-up, deservedly so. Nobody in their right mind assigns mission-critical work to cheap labor which was hired in the first place due to being much cheaper.
>>
>>52438432
>Anonymous 01/15/16(Fri)13:34:40 No.52438392â–¶
>the worst i can say about them is that a lot seem insecure of themselves, and when in management positions seem ethnocentric. i also don't like the H1B visa ordeal, but that is more the fault of kikes than it is them.
>otherwise, i find them to generally be pleasant, and loyal once you develop friendships with them. but there are so many here in tech, along with Chinese, that it's hard not to make a few friends with any of them.
>also, aside from these Asians, this area is full of disgusting homeless people, with surrounding low-income areas of beaners and niggers, so i welcome Pajeet and Chen if they're going to gentrify the trash out.

>they feel entitled to our jobs
>implying I/we deserve those jobs
>feel entitled
>>
File: 1452704841611.jpg (298 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1452704841611.jpg
298 KB, 1280x1920
>>52438474
Or maybe the Middle East/Africa region was so insignificant it's cheaper to put the support in Europe than run an entire separate branch for them?
>>
because a lot of the times i'm hired to fix their fucking mess because people are cheap ass jews and try to go for the cheapest route THEN decide they actually want quality work done
>>
>>52438502
Where is the original post of this picture?
>>
>>52438530
People who put money back money into the American economy and government taxes deserve American jobs. Instead, pajeet sends that money to his shack in India. Indians are pretty much leaches to other countries.
>>
Because more indians in tech means less indians in quickie marts, and I do love me an indian-run quickie mart
>>
>>52437758
>codemonkeys
>java
gee, I wonder
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>52438486
>An expert will be with you soon
>"adasdasd"
>*end of transmission*

The expert has spoken, how dare you reject and ridicule the wisdom he brought upon you?
>>
File: microsoft defender.webm (357 KB, 876x754) Image search: [Google]
microsoft defender.webm
357 KB, 876x754
Because /g/ hates Microsoft.
>>
>>52438708
A lot of the indians in tech here live here and have their families here.

>leaches

I don't think you can participate in a rational discussion since you have pajeet english spelling yourself.

/g/ and /v/ seem to have the same /pol/fag population now. Even as a yt I can't wait 'til we're the minority in this nation, because it will be funny to watch /pol/fags rage, and rage, until they resemble the early-death statistics just released.
>>
>>52437758
>in technology
what do you mean? i hate indians ingeneral.
>>
>>52439167
>A lot of the indians in tech here live here and have their families here.
Doesn't matter. They're still sending money out of the US.
http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2015/10/23/indians-are-sending-home-a-record-amount-of-money-this-year-world-bank/

>I don't think you can participate in a rational discussion since you have pajeet english spelling yourself.
>adds an ad hominem to justify his argument
>>
>>52438486
why would you call EA for a game shipment, they don't ship games themselves.
>>
I honestly don't when they don't suck. Indians in India usually suck.

It's just a dank meme.
>>
>>52437758
Coz they cant fucking learn to speak english, HOW HARD IS IT ?!?!?! They sound like retarded jungle monkeys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKzB6gdRyIM
>>
without indians in tech there would be no dj roomba
>>
It is normal for Rajeets to send money to their families in India . All emigrants do it including Romanians which also work as code monkeys , mainly for Microsoft but nobody complains about Romanians. By the way I'm Romanian not Indian .
>>
>>52439377
I complain about you, you fucking GYPSY FAGGOT, learn to code, you have one job, CODE, dont think of yourself as programmer, you fucking gypsy monkey
>>
>>52439377
That's because there are less Romians than Rajeets. People focus on the larger cancer than the smaller cancer.
>>
>>52439377
Also
>>52439410
He is right, you are gypsies
>>
>>52439410
Thats nice ,dear but try not to project your personal insecurities on poor emigrants trying to earn an honest living . Be a good boy now and come with valid arguments so we can talk like civilized people.
>>
>>52437758
>Pic definitely related
Are you implying he's Indian?
The pic you posted is of Aaron Swatrz who's not Indian but American.
>>
>>52439523
This.
/thread
>>
>>52439523
I thought he was Jewish?
>>
>>52439519
Ok then, how come you fuckin shitskin romanians can't manage proper driving and your streets stinks like raw chicken and shit, why is there 5 gypsy wagons on every corner in your capital city, why is there no signs on your streets, no names, no numbers, your are so fucking behind the first world countries and thats for a reason.
>>
>>52439581
Yes he's also Jewish, as well as also an American.
>>
>>52439523
>brown
>american
lol no
>>
File: lesson.jpg (61 KB, 590x437) Image search: [Google]
lesson.jpg
61 KB, 590x437
>>52439581

NEVER QUESTION, DUDE
>>
>>52439519
>>52439597
Oh, and indians are exacly the same, so turns shitskins are generally inept in being civilized... what a news flash
>>
i like my tech without POOO IN THE LOOOOOO
>>
File: palate_romi.jpg (67 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
palate_romi.jpg
67 KB, 600x337
>>52439487
Not gypsies , but I don't blame you for thinking so . Gipsies due to the poverty in my country tend to be uneducated , go abroad and beg , steal and cheat and come back in Romania rich as fuck . So if you see an Romanian gypsy begging beat the shit out of him or just ignore him .
Pic related >>> Gypsy house from Strehaia , Mehedinti County Romania
>>
>>52439642
that's fine though, as India has designated shitting streets
>>
File: sharm.jpg (57 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
sharm.jpg
57 KB, 612x612
>>52437758
I'm indian OP, no one hates us. /g/ just likes to be edgy. A lot of people here have indian black and spanish friends.
>>
>>52439606
>Americans
>being american
absolutely wrong
All americans are fucking refugees
go kill yourself
>>
>>52439724
>americans are refugees
as it was americans who founded the united states of america (having founded their own republic, they default become americans within their own republic)
they are not natives to the americas, sure, but to the united states of America, they are certainly natives
you go kill yourself
>>
90% of the time they're saying "HELLO YOU HAVE A VIRUS ON YOUR PEE CEE"
>>
>>52439758
that's like saying refugees coming into a country are becoming natives to that land
don't you read the bullshit you write?
you go kill yourself times infinity
>>
>>52439597
Western Europe and America didn't experience 50 years of Communism did they ?
We're evolving slowly . Don't forget that the west left us in octomber 1944 under 90 % Soviet influence !
>>
>>52439808
>that's like saying refugees coming into a country are becoming natives to that land
no, it's like refugees taking advantage of kind, tolerant natives, and then settling on undeveloped land whilst also conflicting violently with the natives, they aren't natives to the land of the continent, but they are natives to the united states of america, as it is they who founded it,
>don't you read the bullshit you write?
I did, did you?
>>
>>52439819
>this meme
other under soviet "opression" were able to launch rockets, step up and admit you fucking suck, but don't make excuses for it you pathetic shitstain
>>
>>52439377
Mona?
>>
>>52439938
Who ?
>>
>>52438185
>>52438136
Shitskin confirmed
>>
i don't like my indian dentist
they repeat my sentence as i'm saying the last couple words of it

they're also doing a bad job
>>
File: vasluieni_cu_spirt_mona.jpg (207 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
vasluieni_cu_spirt_mona.jpg
207 KB, 700x500
>>52439938
Whatever man , if you're Romanian let's kick this little cunts putrid inverted anus in an truly Romanian way .
Mona ca spirtu.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>52440030
>not having a god-fearing white dentist with a loving white housewife and family
>>
Mexifag here
Just wondering how do you see Mexicans in same aspects?
I'm studying telecommunications and electronics
>>
>>52439603
>>>52439581
>Yes he's also Jewish, as well as also an American.
Not really possible, bro
>>
I don't hate Indians, but I do hate the fact that some (not all) of them are here and the reason for it. If you work in IT, you may at some point be forced into "digging your own grave", where you are not only laid off for foreign workers, but you will be required to train them to do your job or you will be fired and ineligible for unemployment benefits. And no, it's not something that only happens to replaceable Java developers, no one is immune.

Hopefully, companies companies are not seeing all IT people as totally replaceable with an Indian. Their code usually sucks and India is filled with degree mills, so their credentials are likely to be fraudulent. There has been at least one incident where the Indians fucked things up so badly that they tried to call back the American workers they laid off.

I'm currently looking for a job (no, I was not laid off, I've just researched the topic of H1B workers so I knew what I would be dealing with when looking for jobs) and half the recruiters who call me are Indian. The accents themselves never bother me much (though I did get one who I could not understand a word after "Hello, is this [my name]). I spend sometimes a half hour on the phone with them repeating the job description three times and giving my contact information just as many (while they get it wrong). I have had more than one I give my email address to, [username]@mail.[college].edu, and when I ask them to confirm they got it right, they repeat "okay, [username]@hotmail.com". I want a job and am afraid of missing out on a good opportunity, but I often consider only staying on calls with people who speak English clearly.

That said, I just hate the reasons some of them are here. The mentor on my senior capstone project is from India and my first IT job while I was in college was with a company importing linen from India owned by a very nice Indian family (none of them on H1B).
>>
File: i-will-have-my-cup.png (96 KB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
i-will-have-my-cup.png
96 KB, 281x281
>>52439312
>blog.somefaggot.someletters
real source there. thanks anon.
>hurr durrr all money should stay in us. no money should be given to immigrants parents in their country
>>
>>52439349
Humara bashye angrezi nahi.Mein eik murricafatt hindi mallu se koi faida nahi karoge.tum eik swargarathi bach se bolne keliye muje sharmand a rahi he.
pinne ninte ammayude puril ninte anti ketanulla samadam nee tanatundada polayali mone.poi swantam pani nokadda.ninte ammayude poior enniku venda.ne tanne adu edutho.
>>
>>52438398
That's because you're Russian you annoying fuck.
>>
>>52437758

because they steal entire databases, then go batshit insane when they are prosecuted, to the extent of killing themselves, then theyre family shamelessly shitposts about how they sacrificed for the people and went to MIT when they actually didnt and also because there girlfriend looks like a tranny
>>
>>52440795
adedo nine pannikedukkano ninte ammaye allade veroru puru kittanno ninnaku patilla.adin njannjale kuttam para
>>
>>52437758
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ABOUT AARON YOU PICK ASS LITTLE BITCH
>>
Why are these threads allowed. these threads only turn into place for polfags to be edgy and Indians shitposting again and again so as to reach bump limit. This should be deleted.
>>
>>52440917
>indians
>shitposting

top kek
>>
>>52440947
adeda ninakku njanalude teetam enjanwyundennu kannana?
>>
File: wage-slave.jpg (1 MB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
wage-slave.jpg
1 MB, 989x4160
I am surprised by the number of people who say they are employers or managers. Just how bad is the inferiority complex of those who browse this board.
>>
Absolute fucking garbage at programming.

It's not a meme or a stereotype; they're just fucking awful. No regard for optimisation and they can't spot obvious patterns so anything they write is a procedural thousand-line list of try-catches.

You can forget about making use of any language features like maps, generators, etc.
>>
They are usually not that good. They may talk impressive during an interview, but when it comes down to actual coding, they're subpar.
>>
>>52437758
> Pic definitely related.
nice b8 m8
>>
File: images-5.jpg (17 KB, 471x313) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
17 KB, 471x313
>>52441113
>>52441115
they are good at getting narcissistic programmers to work for them though
>>
There are Indians who are really good at programming, but they tend to go to the more elite schools in India or US/Canadian schools and they cost just as much as an equally skilled westerner.

Companies that outsource to $5/hour Bangalore coders who write classes consisting of 100k lines of code usually get what's coming to them in the form of getting fucked by 0days.

Also, I'll just leave this here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/434414/what-is-the-most-evil-code-you-have-ever-seen-in-a-production-enterprise-environ
>>
>>52441203
I've actually seen something similar to what the poster said. Where I used to work, they had an api that accepted a string that would be executed as a SQL query. Not sure why. You didn't have to pass a security key or anything.
>>
>>52438036
i missed this meme, what the fuck is the needful?
>>
>>52438529
THIS
>>
wanna make pajeets mad? check this out

reddit.com/r/india/comments/415tfk

they get real mad when "racist" posts are upboated, just saying
>>
>>52438529
>westerners
>Invents anything

riggity kek
>>
>>52437758
because their english is almost as unbearable to listen to as germans trying to speak english.

otherwise, nothing against them personally.
>>
>>52437758
>in technology
They are hated everywhere in anything for valid reasons
>>
>>52437758
They smell like dead ants
>>
>>52437758
Indian here

The assmad in this thread is hilarious
>>
>>52441061
>Porsche 911
>picture is a BMW
>>
>>52443885
>>>/out//loo/
>>
>>52441061
The wageslave only needs 6 hours of sleep?
>because he properly planned his sleep, he feels refreshed

Fucking lies.
>>
>>52441061
kek'd

>>52444228
properly planned = went to bed at 10pm, which makes sense if you will wake up at 6
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>52441061
> a lively discussion about last nights game of thrones episode
oh my. kill yourself wageslave

>5am comes quickly
what
>>
>>52444228
That's exactly how adults should be functioning

>got to bed at 12
>wake up at 7
>get the 7 hours of sleep I need to function properly
>>
>>52443885
DESIGNATED
>>
>>52444933
>>52445465

>mfw I mix-up my designated shitting street with the designated raping bus.
>>
File: snapshot1.png (62 KB, 626x508) Image search: [Google]
snapshot1.png
62 KB, 626x508
>>52445575
>Mfw I mix up designated raping graveyard with designated raping bus
>>
>>52443351
Have you read it.Its more like that troll being told to fuck off.
>>
It's not Indians in technoloogy. It's Indians in general.
>>
>>52438486
>Partha was killed by a fleshpound
>>
>>52442531
>do the needful
>do what is needed
Lrn2context son
>>
>>52437758
They don't want poo all over their electronics
>>
File: tumblr_mm31zvSJwU1r8l821o2_500.gif (794 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm31zvSJwU1r8l821o2_500.gif
794 KB, 500x333
>>52438371
Pretty much this

They are completely incapable of thinking outside the box or having any creativity.

They hate trying or learning new things.

They will say "it cannot be done" if they do not know how to do something.

They write code only for themselves.

Terrible accents along with half assed conversations

They are the worst people to work with.

>indians
>filipinos
>mainland chinese

The best are eastern European programmers; they are such great people to work with
>>
>>52438371
>>52447194
>Describing winniggers
>>
>>52437758
Fuck you.
>>
File: 51674275.png (498 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
51674275.png
498 KB, 485x723
>>
>>52449262
>/pol/ is leaking meme triggered.
>>
>>52449262
That thread was pretty DESIGNATED
>>
They do the needful but I don't like their accent.

The few indians I worked with were unknowingly rude, kept asking basic questions and spoke in the middle of the answer to ask more questions.

That said, they get more shit done in the end of the week than you americans.
>>
>>52450002
They love to interrupt
>>
>>52446950
>reddit.com/r/india/comments/415tfk
yeah well because you guys didnt exactly help
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>52437758

> Scamming the Scammers - How to Handle Fake Tech Support Calls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVQoAlQrnSg

> ScamBait 2015-09-10: Tech support scammer tries to encrypt my SAM database
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pen75iaVFcQ

> Cold Cold Scammers Still in Action (and this one is a bit cranky...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aBeDSnOQ-k

This is why.
>>
>>52437758
I laugh so hard when americans give their work to developing nations in order to save some money but they are forgetting that its a different world out there.
You can not hold accountable anyone here for anything its like a fucking wild west,there is no communication only blame shifting for as long the money is coming in,when money stops nobody gives a shit and the cycle continuous with the next american that is getting into third world mentality adventure.

There is no sense of responsibility in these people minds,everything is done half assed.
Im praying to god I will be able to save some money and move into some place where people still think with their heads and not act like fucking animals over $5.
>>
File: 43434343.webm (811 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
43434343.webm
811 KB, 720x404
Lol
>>
File: 275px-Dead_island_suicider.png (494 KB, 722x599) Image search: [Google]
275px-Dead_island_suicider.png
494 KB, 722x599
>>52451357
reminds me of pic related.

poor thing though :(
>>
>>52438078
>Wake up in the morning
>See my wife next to me
>See my Wii U safely on it's shelf
>Thank god for another day where I am not Anthony Burch
>>
>>52439523
he's jewish

which is arguably worse
>>
>>52438508
And they all need to stay there
>>
>>52451357
shredded as fuark
>>
>>52451357
Nice tits
>>
>>52437874
Fucking this. I work IT for a bigger tech manufacturer and our Dept over in India is balls to the wall retarded. They call us about each and every issue. They never try to figure things out for themselves. It is maddening.
>>
>>52437758
Because they work as fucking codemonkeys and still manage to fuck the code so bad and dont even know when you complain about stuff because they barely know english. On one occasion my coworker had to use google translate to translate a whole email into their language and send it to the project leader. The replay came in their language too, i mean atleast have the decency to translate it into english.
Slav coders are miles better, they can speak english and work for even less than indian coders. Plus their code is kinda alright
>>
>>52438534
This js 4chan, everyone is fucking stupid
>>
>>52438486
>>52439079
They get paid by the hours and they NEED to type something, or its not considered a successful tech support session, his supervisor will be on his ass if he doesn't type anything. The way he can not work and still get paid? Type random gibberish. Indians are way too good at cheating the system
>>
>>52451357
What's his routine ?
>>
>>52446214
Thats fucked up seriously
>>
>>52438449
kek, good one pajeet.
>>
File: tmp_23904-145205714304467182843.png (959 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23904-145205714304467182843.png
959 KB, 1280x960
/g/ can only post unverifiable anecdotes and not actual statistics because they're butthurt white people.

They only talk about IT too because they're mostly the lowest common denominator of IT themselves.

India's worst crimes are leagues better than white peoples', we're going to continue growing faster and outperforming you in your own countries, soon there will be no work left.
>>
>>52439692
>/g/ just likes to be edgy
>/g/
4chan*
>>
>>52440343
Not white? Not right!
>>
>>52452309
Indians will never, NEVER replace the white race. They're still hundreds of years behind us in every aspect

I'll try to explain why indians in tech suck, my indian friend explained it to me the other day
The thing is, indians are a very money oriented people, they go where the money is. As we all know, CS is a (supposedly) goldmine, so indians rush to study CS with the dreams of making it big. Now the general populations who studies CS in india are dirt poor people who just want a secure job, they dont have an ounce of interest in the subject, nor do they care about it. They're just there for the money. Some of these are so poor that they dont even own computers and havent probably ever used one. While thats not exactly a requirement for studying CS, you can guess their caliber from wanting to study something solely for money and no interest in it
>>
File: poo_in_loo_2.jpg (333 KB, 678x703) Image search: [Google]
poo_in_loo_2.jpg
333 KB, 678x703
>>52452309
DESIGNATED
>>
>>52439096
>dog
Woh, how is Steve Job dead if we're watching him on YouTube right now?
>>
>>52451034
All the indian guys I know in tech told me they went to those compressed classes that gave you answer keys.

they don't actually know shit most of the time.
>>
>>52452458
Replace you in what? We already have a larger military, larger space program, nuclear program, and longer hostory of civilization than most white parts of the world, and we were completely illiterate, agricultural, and backward just 60 years ago; we've industrialized at least as fast as anywhere in Europe.
All those numbers at the top of your post were an Indian computational idea.

Regardless, 'replacing' is a genocidal white idea, we only move and market our services and marry in our community, we're nothing like whites.

As for me, I workin biotech so I don't know enough about 2 bit coders to givea shit. Most of your generic drugs are also produced by Indians.

Anyway, I was only looking to uncover the latent racism in this thread, to illustrate lack of substance. You can continue now, I just wanna make sure you understand your place.
>>
>>52452798
as an indian i have to agree,
my dog could teach a class better than most of my teachers.
>but 1 or 2 of those really great teachers, guys! i wish they would have taught me all the subjects.
fuck the education system.
>>
>>52452988
>88
dubs
well, there you go, prroof that it's the education system's fault.
>>
>>52452988
I remember my friends went in and they came out with an answer key and they didn't know shit. These are the people who are creating all the shitty techs we have to pull the weight of.
>>
I dislike how the scam is more natural to them than regular communication. Everything always has a twist and it's never right for you to want to defend from it. They're like villains in cartoons.
>>
>>52453022
>all the shitty techs we have to pull the weight of.
i know, mate.
as someone who actually tried to write his own code (and it wasn't half bad, either), i must say that if you let your students have the answer key, you are at fault for creating graduates who don't know their loo from their street.

also to all those who had got their code written in india - just stop cheaping out. you are half at fault yourself, tbh_fam!

finally -
Any good source for learning perfect programming practices?
something that deals with all the nitty gritty, if possible, by using a major programming language like c, c++, c# or java?
>>
>>52453111
Nice trips
>>
>>52437758
they're really fucking stupid third-worlders that lack education and critical thinking and they have a culture ingrained into them where they unironically think it's perfectly fine to be an unproductive scamming scumbag
>>
>>52453111
>scam
>see there noses
>instantly reminded of the juden
fault in the DNA?
you bet!
>>
>>52439327
It's Origin. They own the servers. It's a database entry that is missing, not a disc. It's like calling valve about steam.
>>
>>52453180
more like niggers

wait!
jew + nigger = indian
fuck the world!
>>
>>52451357
>when the synthol doesn't stay where you shot it
>>
>>52452937
DESIGNATED!!!!! POO2LOO!!!!
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
SHITTING
>>
File: 1448826882277.jpg (431 KB, 2048x1896) Image search: [Google]
1448826882277.jpg
431 KB, 2048x1896
>>52437994
I had some unknown problem with layouts when developing an android app, google didn't yield the answer, so I went to look at the source, it's open source and easy to understand? Wrong, the source code is full of 1000 line behemoth functions that do 10 different things, gee I wonder where those came from. Didn't even find a solution so I had to rewrite things.
>>
>>52454074
fucking indians haha they will end the world as we know it
>>
DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
ESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS D
SIGNATED SHITTING STREETS DE
IGNATED SHITTING STREETS DES
GNATED SHITTING STREETS DESI
NATED SHITTING STREETS DESIG
ATED SHITTING STREETS DESIGN
TED SHITTING STREETS DESIGNA
ED SHITTING STREETS DESIGNAT
D SHITTING STREETS DESIGNATE

SHITTING
HITTINGS
ITTINGSH
TTINGSHI
TINGSHIT
INGSHITT
NGSHITTI
GSHITTIN

STREETS
TREETSS
REETSST
EETSSTR
ETSSTRE
TSSTREE
STEERTS GNITTIHS DETANGISED
>>
I really hate companies that do compressed classes then hand out answer keys at the end. Just cheat guys and string on the back of the real techs!

Fuck those guys.
>>
>>52454131

8/8
>>
>>52454111
>if muslims let it get to that point
>also jews
>>
Shit thread.

Tonnes of successful tech startups in India. Not every rajit guy programming in Java is the face of the average Indian programmer.
>>
>>52454337
For every 1 decent one, there are 40 more "magic disk" techs
>>
I wish all fresh off the boat Indians would just die. I really do despise them.

3rd generation are usually fine, as long as their parents aren't conservative and traditional.
>>
>>52454483

If I could push a button to make all fresh off the boat indians die I'd be kinda conflicted. The most responsible choice would be to do it but I can't deny that they are actually nice people for the most part. I'd feel bad about it tbqh.
>>
>>52454416
over a population of more than a billion that still gives us a few good ones.
just stop cheaping out, fags!
>>
Nigger slaves of the modern world.
>>
>>52437758

In the whole world, India is the best. In the field of technology, in the field of education, in the field of culture, India is number one. India has made amazing progress in the fiesld of technology. India has a space program. Ok? Laugh all you want at the superpower that India is going to be by the year of 2020.
>>
>>52454337
most are tippity top plebs though. the kind of people that you'd outsource to for the """"""""cheap"""""""" labor
>>
>>52454675
>superpower
>cant even feed its people
>cant even follow basic rules of hygiene
superpower on paper maybe
>>
>>52454675
i certainly hope it would be a superpower in the future.

until then pls dont take our jobs.
>>
>>52454675
88/88
>>
>>52454704
>cant feed himself
>cant even follow basic rules of hygiene
You just described /g/
>>
>>52454749
fucking kek
>>
>>52454749
we are all pajeets in our hearts thats why we lash out at india
>>
>>52452309
wow, have you no idea about all the self inflicted genocides in india over the last thousand years
>>
>>52437758
Please label these threads as /ddt/
>>
>>52457054
This so much. Gotta add filters for designated embarrassment thread. I can almost smell the indiians ITT
>>
UN here
Indians shit where they eat
that includes IT
>>
>>52452937
TAKE THE POO

TO THE LOO
>>
I work with an Indian guy. He claims to be a math genius yet for some reason hes an enterprise code monkey like the rest of us.
>>
>>52451357
mirin pecs, bench rm?
>>
>>52437758
The Indians so far:
Haven't dropped a nuclear bomb on anyone.
Have launched satellites and space probes without the help of captured German scientists.
Haven't fought a war lately with anyone not threatening their land border.

Who else can say that?
>>
>>52443776
this better be bait
>>
File: 1452411137050.png (47 KB, 139x170) Image search: [Google]
1452411137050.png
47 KB, 139x170
>>52460709
>Haven't fought a war lately with anyone not threatening their land border.
Nice one prajeet. Try turning this into a /pol/ thread and you get proper rekt here in /g/ as well
>>
>>52437758
because I have no indian to be my 'bud' :'(
>>
>>52440633
>wall street journal

Nah you're the retard here.
>>
>>52460789

your tears, they nourish me

let the /pol/tard butthurt flow
>>
>>52460789
do indians wipe their ass with their hand?
>>
>>52462324
>wall street journal
lel respecting media outlets at all
>>
>>52462446
>a financial journal
>untrustworthy on economic findings
>>
>>52462337
I wish you were an actual indian. I kinda enjoy wrecking the shit out the wagon wheelers, probably the weather here in 'Straya
>>52462346
They do.
They apparently drink cowpiss and smear feces in their bodies for good luck
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.