[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah, I googled it. Dafuq is this? .98? Memtest checks out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: wat.jpg (78 KB, 854x373) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
78 KB, 854x373
Yeah, I googled it. Dafuq is this? .98?
Memtest checks out.
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>52414883
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>52414883
Go into your bios and change the RAM timings. Use speccy to see what they're at now and post, will try to help as best I can.
>>
Since it's an APU it could be the GPU taking up the ram. I have never heard of an iGPU taking up that much though. Still worth checking out. Go to the BIOS and look.

Oh, you might have to enable "memory remapping" as well since it's an older system.
>>
>>52414905
>>52414897
Thanks for the bumps early morning anons :D
>>
>>52414883
I once found this virus called System32 which resulted in similar issues. If you delete it, the problem goes away and the RAM is released.
>>
>>52414928
Don't do this.
I'm pretty sure it makes mustard gas
>>
>>52414912
Installing now. Thanks
>>52414916
Saw that on google that was enabled. I've got two gigs allocated to that in bios. Thought of adding that right after im initial post but anon already brought it up.
>>
I had the same issue on a pre-built at work but I can't be bothered fixing it for a tripfag. 4/10 for baiting a reply.
>>
>>52414928
Gee Thats the first time i've heard that. Will rm-rf fix that?
>>
>>52414962
No it wouldn't, you're on windows.

>tripretards these days
>>
>>52414948
>I've got two gigs allocated to that in bios
Ok, so how much is available now?
>>
>>52414962
>rm -rf
>windows

Nigger, living up to your trip
>>
File: .gif (729 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
.gif
729 KB, 267x200
>>52415003
>>52414970
>>
>>52414912
Well After running speccy looks like one of my memory sticks isn't seated correctly.. I'm going to reboot and check it out.. Hopefully that fixes it. Also pastebin AND skidpaste are down this morning, apparently.... And tinyurl links are spam now. Want me to just dump it in a post?
>>
>>52414905
>ou appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation!

Are you clinically retarded? OP has some technical question, so obviously being identifiable is useful.
>>
>>52415187
Welp. Didn't want to post three times in a row. Got all of my ram showing up in windows now... but now i'm suspecting a failing motherboard or atleast psu
>>
Funny shit happens right after i install 10
>>
>>52414883
Why the fuck do you need a computer anyway?
You're the freaking god of the wired
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.