[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CODE IT LIKE A FUCKING MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: dexterdad.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dexterdad.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>Be me
>Just hired as an android programmer
>I am the only java/android programmer in the company because company was just requested by their clients to make a mobile version of their software
>I literally start from scratch, as in I download java, android studio and create the project myself to start programming from 0.
>I am no pussy ass faggot who uses graphical interfaces
>I never even learned how to do android shit in XML. All of my apps I have coded completely in Java cause I am a man with two balls and a long thick meat rod.
>I code ALL the UI in java. No XML, no use of AS's graphical interface.
>This software is likely to be really big. I am still in constant development of it, alone.
>Even after I finish doing the core program, this company has open contact with their clients (companies) so that any of them can request changes
>This means even after I am gone, this company will have to keep supporting this app and thus my code
>This means that at some point, after I'm gone, the company will have to hire a new android programmer
>As I can gather from stackexchange, every android programmer there is a big pussy faggot and sausage lover because every discussion about this leads to everyone saying that they exclusively use XML and the graphical interface to design their apps.
>The new programmer is likely to see my long fucking java files that make up the UI and try to kill himself. A death that he well deserves for being a graphical interface loving korean size dick black meat lover.
>pic related
>mfw this happens

Oh /g/, I just love this. Some day, years from now, there will be some pussy ass bitch crying like the pityful graphical interface lover he is because he will be forced to either do everything from scratch or abide by my rules, grow a fucking pair, and continue to develop everything programatically, at least when updating existing systems.

Feels good.
>>
>>52407141
>comes home
>mad because highschool programming 1 class is hard
>writes about his MAD SKILLLZ in java
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>52407488
>comes home
At least you are right about this one
>mad because highschool programming 1 class is hard

Topkek I'm not a retard. I have never and will never take formal programming classes. I'm not a CMS major.

>MAD SKILLLZ

I'm not even talking about how good I am. I am talking how big my cock is. My all ways of seeing it, doing everything programatically is a 'bad thing' because everyone will advice against it.

I'm just saying that some little bitch is going to suffer when he has to finally learn actual programming instead of building his apps out of fakeHTML and sticky shit.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>be me
>>
Java programmer are shit tier and so are you
>>
You should have stayed in /b/
>>
>>52407689
topkek I come from a C/C++ background and that is why I can literally code in everything.

Anyways
>Caring about some made up elitism
>Not about making big money and fucking bitches

That's autistic.
>>
You're actually mentally retarded, please educate yourself on the benefits of using XML, it's there for a reason.
>>
>>52407141
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>52407141
>I am no pussy ass faggot
>cause I am a man with two balls and a long thick meat rod
>every android programmer there is a big pussy faggot and sausage lover
>The new programmer is likely to see my long fucking java files that make up the UI and try to kill himself. A death that he well deserves for being a graphical interface loving korean size dick black meat lover.
>there will be some pussy ass bitch crying like the pityful graphical interface lover he is because he will be forced to either do everything from scratch or abide by my rules, grow a fucking pair

pls stop using such naughty language. this is a blue board
>>
>>52407768
>benefits of using XML

As much as you think your cock is useless because you haven't discovered how to use it yet, dick shrinkage is a problem.

>survive long on 4chan
What the fuck? Are you sure you are not the one from reddit. I can say whatever the fuck I want here and this moment this goes red I go back /sci/ and none of you will remember nor will I remember you. There is no 'surviving', just pump and dump.

> REAL intellectual discussion
Okay, I admit. I fell for the pasta.
>>
>>52407141
>java
>not arm asssembly

stay smalltime dweeb
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 276x183
>>52407897
>hasnt seen that pasta before
>replies to it
>mfw
>>
>>52407897
alright fuck face, lets see how your java application handles device orientation on both small and large screens.

>inb4 its 1000s of lines of spaghetti code that doesn't even function correctly
>>
>>52407141
>mfw
>mfw the new coder just redoes all anons work in 1 day because he uses graphical interface and it look 10x better
>>
>>52407141
>programming in java
I found the real dickless meatbag.
>>
>>52407897
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the board.
>>
>>52408134
I am using relative layouts for everything. There should be no reason why it would suddenly fuck up and even then, there is nothing I couldn't handle.

>spaghetti code
Every part of it has its separate class with enough commentary to inform anyone competent of what is going in this exact function of this exact class. The code is neatly ordered, following a very strict and clean style. Everything inside a function regarding the UI follows an order that would be intuitive for everyone, following a clear top to bottom design of the layouts, helped by representative variable names so that no guessing is needed.

If you wanna call that spaghetti code go ahead.

>>52408138
>slow as fuck
>tightly packed interface because instead of having everything in your brain, AS tries to pack it all up in that small portion of the crean.
>Having to switch tabs because your UI is separate from your logic so you can't simply scroll or search keywords to quickly jump seamlessly from logic to UI

Yeah, so much easier. The only difference between doing shit in the graphical interface and programming it yourself is that to program it yourself you need to be more careful and be able to almost literally mentally render your code.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-11-17-26-14.png (441 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-11-17-26-14.png
441 KB, 1080x1920
>>52407778
>this 4chan, we have REAL intellectual discussion
Kekd i love this pasta so much
>>
>>52407751
>Caring about some made up elitism
>Not about making big money and fucking bitches

The ironing.

Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>52408281
>I am using relative layouts for everything
very inefficient

also XML layouts are probably better than doing it in java as they are compiled into some other format for the APK
>>
>>52408319
I never said that that I am part of the 'secret elite' or that I am better than anyone.

All I said is that I have a bigger dick.
>>
>>52407141
>code like a man
programming is an inherently feminine activity
>>
>>52408351
>muh dick
>muh dick
>muh dick

I think you typed up the wrong thread, Jamal. Usually you post asking how to unlock an iphone you "found."

Fucking niggers.
>>
File: spongeWhat.jpg (10 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
spongeWhat.jpg
10 KB, 261x193
>>52407141
You may very well be a good Java developer, but you an absolute garbage Android Developer. XML was created for a reason you dipshit, it saves assloads of time and allows for more a more modular system. Sounds like you were to lazy to learn one of the easiest languages out there, just so you can stroke your falsified ego.
>>
>>52408328
>inefficient

Do you mean inefficient from a technical viewpoint? I've read about this and there is no magical layout type that will never fail you. Relativelayout is fine for any app really, regardless of scope.

If you mean it in a design way then again no. Having everything positioned relative to each other pretty much ensures that your app will translate perfectly to various screen and with all of the other options for more precise positioning, you are never limited with relative layouts as long as you know your libraries.
>>
>>52408396
You may very well be a good C++ developer but you an absolute garbage video game developer. Game Maker was created for a reason you dipshit, it saves assloads of time and allows for a more modular system. Sounds like you were too lazo to learn one of the easiest languages out there, just so you can stroke your falsified ego.
>>
>>52407141
>All of my apps I have coded completely in Java
>I am a man with two balls and a long thick meat rod.
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ WUUTTTT? Fag uses java instead of c++ and call himself a man fug what a faggot.
>>
>>52408450
>not caring about context

I have no need to do android apps in C++ because I don't need any performance boost. I'm not doing 3D Graphics rendering here, just a simple interface that displays some numbers.

Learning to use C++ for android would be a big investment of my time and then good luck telling an employer who needs an android developer that you code android in C++.
>>
File: spongeWhat2.png (112 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
spongeWhat2.png
112 KB, 236x236
>>52408437
Game Maker isn't an accepted standard in the Gaming Industry, while XML is essentially the html of Android. It's like making a website entirely out of dynamic javascript elements.Unless it calls for it, you're just retarded and masochistic.
>>
>>52408486
But then someone who codes in C++ would have a bigger dick than you, Jamal! Better run back to work and rewrite everything in C++!
>>
>>52408486
>not caring about fast and responsive UI
>>>/out/
>>
>>52408570
>Unemployed
>Bigger dick

Pick one and only one, faggot.
>>
White virgins call each other niggers and brag about dick sizes ITT
>>
>>52408486
Relax OP. Nobody gives a shit. Java is a shit language on its way out and you have a small dick.
>>
>>52408605
Well you certainly do have the reading comprehension (or more accurately the lack thereof) of a nigger, that's for sure.
>>
>>52407141
Any respectable developer will know how to do it both ways, which means you are shit for not knowing how to use XML but still, there is nothing inherently evil about doing things programatically.

Remember that even after compiling, the XML still has to be parsed and that takes time. If your UI is in java code, after it is compiled it is ready to run without any kind of extra process.
>>
>>52407141
>>52407751
>topkek I come from a C/C++ background and that is why I can literally code in everything.

> I love coding everything from scratch
> I come from a Java background
> That's why I'm not using the Android NDK!
> oh wait I'm a lying faggot, just kidding guys!!!
>>
>be OP
>be retarded
>shitpost on /g/
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.