[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does anyone know anything about what his new project is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
So does anyone know anything about what his new project is going to be?
>>
Hopefully it will crush his last project and the faggets involved in it.
>>
>>52327250
killing all the faggots and sjws
>>
>>52327250
>"It's vitally important to put the user first," Eich said in an exclusive interview. "Since all the big powers are public companies, they have to serve their shareholders.... We're trying to innovate in dimensions that a lot of incumbents won't innovate, where the user will have more control and maybe bargaining power."

>"I'm writing code, but I need to write more," he said. At Brave, it's "going to be like [the movie] 'Starship Troopers': Everybody fights and no one quits."

http://www.cnet.com/news/mystery-startup-from-ex-mozilla-ceo-aims-to-go-where-tech-titans-wont/
>>
>>52327250

Project R(eich), gays and sjws won't like it though.
>>
>>52327250
I hope he comes out swinging.

Hmm, maybe I should rephrase that...
>>
>>52327980

Did he miss that Starship Troopers was a satire about impressionable young kids getting fed a load of patriotic hooey to die for corporate interests?
>>
File: brendaneichstrikes.jpg (45 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
brendaneichstrikes.jpg
45 KB, 600x360
>>52327250
Probably making bernie supporters feel the burn.
>>
>>52327250
Brendan Eich... That guy is a legend. Hopefully he is creating a real Open Source browser which is against DRM support and with customization.

Unlike Firefox which is turned by Mozilla in a pro DRM and no customizable browser.
>>
>>52327250
Hehe... And even if it would be a non customizable browser, i still would use it just to annoy the stupid cock sucking SJW crowd :D
>>
>>52331218
He does swing conservative, so...
>>
>>52331218
>corporate interests
>Starship Troopers

What?
>>
>>52331218
>And, Oh yea, actually winning the battles...
>>
>>52327980
Thanks for the link anon. I appreciate that.
>>
>>52332252
>i still would use it just to annoy the stupid cock sucking SJW crowd :D
this. so this.
>Palememe, it's been fun, but they're's a new guy in town...the Brandon Browser.
>>
>>52327250
I'm always surprised by how much /g/ hates Javascript and likes its creator.

Like most linuxtards and freetards here hate JS and consider it dumb and useless, but they appreciate this guy.
>>
>>52333466
If it was up to Eich there would be no javascript but scheme instead.
It was the Eich boss that demanded that the new scripting language for web needed to have java like syntax.
>>
>>52331218
book was, movie wasn't
>>
>>52333511
If it was up to Eich, it would be a "Scheme" with "function scope" and (+ #{} 10) would be 10 while (+ 10 #{}) would be "10[object Object]"
>>
>>52333466
I don't hate Javascript. It's great. What I hate is the evil uses it's being put to by greedy corporations.

And I don't 'like' Brendan Eich. I love him. He's the hero we need, but don't deserve.
>>
>>52333511
>>52333624
If it was up to Eich, all fags would be in the ground without a sound
>>
>>52327250
Hope it is a completely new browser.

Also, plenty of ex-Firefox employees like Andreas Gal favorited Eich's tweet when he tweeted about his startup for the first time.

Andreas Gal get the fuck out of Mozilla only a few months after Eich quit by the way and Gal was suppose to replace Eich as the next CTO but that only happened for a temporary moment.
>>
>>52327250
Is he a homophobe because he's got Down's syndrome?
>>
>>52327250
revenge, hopefully
>>
>>52333966

he is not a homophobe, it's like calling gay people heterophobes. he just has a different opinion than that of fag-enablers.
>>
>>52327250
PEALSE WHY LARGE PIC
>>
>>52337036
his opinion was actually that of the majority of his state.

IIRC, a bunch of fag lovers used CA's sunshine law rules to get the donor lists for the prop 8 groups after the statewide referendum already went through, then went through trying to find the highest profile individuals they could publicly destroy.
>>
Working alongside Trump to build the digital wall.
>>
>>52338465
Interesting.
>CA's sunshine law rules
How do these work anon?
>>
File: hero.jpg (415 KB, 1280x818) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
415 KB, 1280x818
>>52327250
>tfw Brendan Eich uses hot woman in company promo resource
> https://www.brave.com/

Dunno. New, independent browser that doesn't suck Google's cock hopefully.
>>
>>52340020
Did he have to pick such a low resolution image?
>>
>>52339875
basically virtually every document and record is available to the public so long as they pay a small search/access fee.

the particular law that appears to have fucked Eich appears to have regarded reporting by political organizations with donors:

> http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/government-code/gov-sect-84211.html
> Each campaign statement required by this article shall contain all of the following information:
> ...
> (f)If the cumulative amount of contributions (including loans) received from a person is one hundred dollars ($100) or more and a contribution or loan has been received from that person during the period covered by the campaign statement, all of the following:
> (1)His or her full name.
> (2)His or her street address.
> (3)His or her occupation.
> (4)The name of his or her employer, or if self-employed, the name of the business.
> (5)The date and amount received for each contribution received during the period covered by the campaign statement and if the contribution is a loan, the interest rate for the loan.
> (6)The cumulative amount of contributions.
>>
>>52340059
haha ikr. oh well. the image should have the genderfluidtransqueerotherkins in a pantyknot anyhow.

>>52340110
I see. Thanks anon. Hmm. Not sure if I'm opposed to the idea or not. $100 seems like a pretty small amount for such a disclosure. $100K maybe, but w/e.

I'll be moving to SoCal soon, so I'll keep that in mind. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.