[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw graduating college in 5 months, no internships, no side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 5
File: 1450244005184.jpg (64 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
1450244005184.jpg
64 KB, 600x443
>tfw graduating college in 5 months, no internships, no side projects
>tfw sophomores at my school already have internships, do nothing but program in their free time, know way more about computers than me

how fucked am I /g/
>>
>>52154362
You want some advices? I can share my story
> be me, 22
> 2nd year of uni, 0 IT business experience, want to become programmer
> I spitfire my CVs to developers internships
> 0 response rate
Back then I had scholarship thanks to how well I managed at uni, but still they didn't teach me anything at all in terms of development.
>>
>>52154732
> 5 months spent, a few interviews which I failed
> fuck it, I need cash right nao
> apply to junior IT/local IT person since I always repaired neighbours/family/random people PCs
> get the job, they pay shit but there is a lot of shit to do
> 130 pcs, 15 printers, over 100 VOIP phones
> server room full of shit I had no idea about
This job was a mess. People were submitting requests over email as there was no other way of doing it, no ticketing system whotsoever. You can imagine, over 200 people working in callcenter, they submitted the same shit over and over again.

>fast forwards 3 months
>be mad, spend 10 hours daily 4 times a week dealing with their bullshit
>changing HDDs, fixing screens, changing cables, fixing broken printers, reformatting, all manual
>create disk image with windows 7 to use for every desktop, write script to automaticaly add it to domain, update windows, activate it
>-30% workload
>decide to write some script to allow people submitting request to local it
>decide for pure PHP and MySQL as I had some kind of knowledge of how MySQL with PHP works
>1 month struggling I release the basic ticketing system
>every PC has shortcut on desktop, a VBS script which gathers information like PC name, user name, HW info
>opens up IE window whcih takes given person to their current PC subdomain on ticketing system
>they see what has been requested, what has been submitted, what is currently being done in terms of their pc
>they can submit new request if it's not a duplicate
>-70% workload
>>
are you me? I'm trying desperately to get together some side projects. don't think I'll be able to get any internships tho. idk. we're fucked.
>>
File: why.jpg (67 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
67 KB, 500x661
>graduate in a really basic computer study program
>realize that I don't want to work in computers
>still browse /g/ every day
>family and relatives come to me first for computer advice
>couldn't give a shit
>no idea what I want to do for a living
>an hero maybe
>>
>>52154362
could be worse

I'm 23, graduated with my IT undergrad earlier this month. Literally 0 internships but plenty of side projects, stuff for fun, etc. Classmates haven't done anything at all except a mandatory internship and super small junk. This includes some of the CS students.

I need to keep doing stuff though and try and get an internship for the summer. Going to try this master's thing and see how far I get.
>>
>no internships
100% fucked
>>
>>52154362
>senior computer engineering major at a reasonably respected university
>have no idea what's happening 80% of the time
>spend most nights and weekends working on homework and studying so I don't fail
>somehow manage to have good grades despite not knowing shit
>get scholarships and invited to the IEEE honor society
>still don't know how to take integrals by hand, can't do KCL or KVL, can barely manage to make a software graphics pipeline
>building robots for the navy

I'm practically retarded, so if I can do it, you can do it OP, don't give up
>>
>>52154799
Hah, great job, Anon. But I gather your employer and your immediate superiors are completely computer illiterate and might just decide to fire you seeing as you yourself are no longer being utilised. Don't forget to brag / demonstrate all the automation work you've been doing, how that's increased productivity everywhere and how all that awesome progress is solely due to your efforts.
>>
I wouldn't know about CS but I'm currently stuck in a similar situation. Graduated B.Sc. in Economics more than 2 months ago, went back to my home country while the Prof was reviewing my thesis. It ended up getting a maximum score, although it couldn't lift my horrid GPA at all.

Just like OP I've never had internships or any relevant work experience, while others in my year at Uni had already done 2-3 internships and were swimming in job offers.

Since graduating I've been NEETing with my parents, never bringing myself to finish writing a CV or looking up job postings. I simply feel completely insecure in my knowledge and competence.

Any Anons, who've been in a similar ruckus and have pushed through, care to share experiences?
>>
>>52155034
>drawing attention to the fact that he automated everything
no you dummy THAT'S how you get fired, you pretend that you're still inundated with bullshit while secretly posting traps on /g/ while on the clock
>>
>>52155034
>how all that awesome progress is solely due to your efforts.
AND how you're required to keep it working.
>>
>>52155044
>I simply feel completely insecure in my knowledge and competence.

>>52154912
Here, I feel the same way. I know I'm not dumb, but compared to a couple friends that already graduated a little bit before me I feel stupid as fuck. I feel like I barely learned anything from my classes, my little side projects helped far more than anything else but that won't necessarily get me a job. I got no clue how or where to get a job around here either since most of them are shitty local gov't jobs that are brain dead boring.
>>
>>52154362
>do nothing but program in their free time
sounds like hell, you did good to avoid this.
technology!=coding
>>
>>52154799
>>52155034
Oh. It was ages ago. Also cont
>ticketing system does it's job
>atmosphere at work got at least a bit better since people don't go whining about their PC sucking dick
>management gave me a raise and decided to move me on a separate position
I was quite surprised. I knew it would be usefull but the raise changed my mind about IT.
>tfw 22 internal solutions developer
>ticketing system got new features and has been deployed at 2 different callcenters we had in my country
>next 7 months was developing business reports, analytical data harvesting tools, boring shit AF
>decide to try myself as a true developer
>send CV just ONCE to a headhunters company
>after interview got accepted for junior developer

It has been 6 years ago. I am a lead developer right now. Working in UK, I make around 100k$. Still a robot, always a robot.
>>
File: salami.jpg (234 KB, 708x1234) Image search: [Google]
salami.jpg
234 KB, 708x1234
>tfw /g/ told you your cv just gets thrown in the trash when you apply to places

>mfw most places won't even look at your cv until you pass a number of fucking online tests

fuck numerical, verbal, diagrammatical and SJR tests. I've had enough of this shit already.
>>
>>52155195
Are you in US anon? I have been giving interviews for junior to mid dev in my current company. I have been looking for devs since last october.
From 20 interviews we only picked a single person as the rest of them were fucking idiots. Maybe that's your problem?
>>
>>52155248

Not in US, as I said though. I don't even get the chance to get to the interviews because of fucking up online tests. I fucked up a verbal reasoning test and that was it for one place, you might be a great developer, but unless you can pick out grammatical errors from a number of different paragraphs you don't get the job.
>>
>>52155343
What. Are you trying to get into R, Scala or overall bigdata development? I haven't heard about such test ever and I have worked in at 3 different EU countries so far.
Weird, but it could happen for highly specialized area of development or highly paid.
>>
>>52154892
Sounds like me.
>>
Pretty fucked.
>sophomore year, look for internship
>get business IT internship at a pharmaceutical company

>junior year, end of year comes and I'm still looking
>finally get accepted to a marketing internship at the same pharma company

>in senior year
>trying to get a job at a software company near my college
>keep getting called for jobs but not immediately
>decline job offer at pharma company and risk it all on a spring internship at the software company
>works out, and they offer me a job

When I was hired I was the youngest person in my division by 7 years at age 22. That started a trend of hiring younger people.

But yeah OP, experience is pretty much a prereq...
>>
>>52155615

Nothing just software dev year long internships. Most well known places I've applied for make you jump through a fuck ton of hoops for placements.

All the places linked on the left of here for example:

https://www.jobtestprep.co.uk/hp-assessment
>>
>>52155722
Ah, I see anon. Seems like it's just the way those old corpos work like. Just remembered seeing Dell and HP employees age mediane, it was something like 45. No joke hearing what you told me just now.
If you are based in London, Menchester, Bristol maybe, you should try and apply for junior dev positions in startups. Not only is the pay good but there are no corporative workflow in those, I worked both in startups and in corporations and from a lead dev perspective I can only suggest you go for smaller companies. You will learn quickly as it is needed (otherwise you will get kicked out), you will get paid well (30k for junior devs, maybe more in LOndon) and the best part - startups are the easiest to land jobs at.
>>
>26 years old, finished my master's on CS
>No job experience at all
>Not even an internship
>Find a job in 2 months, my 2nd interview
Feels good. I was a bit worried that companies would hate a guy my age with no experience but it turns out they don't even care, as long as you do well in the interview and prove you know what you're doing.
So work on programming skills, see what tools the industry uses and use them for personal projects.
>>
>>52155871
This. People in this thread should listen to this anon. When I was 23 I had a team of 5 mid devs under me and no one bat an eye as the job got done and we respected each other.
Age means nothing, all that matters is skill.
>>
>>52155814
oh I live in London and I'm in college doing btec IT on my first year of college right now, should I change to apprenticeship?
>>
>Tfw I graduated undergrad 2 weeks ago and have a job paying 6 figures starting in Feb.

>tfw you get to NEET for 2 months without the stress of feeling like you have nothing to look forward to.
>>
>>52155925
I am currently living and working in London, Kensigton. Apprenticeships are, by name, dedicated for apprentices. If you were studying to be a woodworker, carpenter, car mechanic. Manual jobs which need TIME over SKILL, this is what apprenticeships are for. As a university student, not to mention IT engineering of any kind, you should aim internship where you will gain skill which is not dictated by experience but knowledge.

However, as I said, nowadays it's easier to go for junior development position rather than internship. It's simple. As an employer you have nothing against giving job to someone who needs to gain experience, but then would like to stay in the same company. As junior devs work fulltime they gain experience in fulltime aswell. Basically you pay for a new employee who will know the company by the time he gets good, which then makes a GREAT person to work with.
The opposite are internships. They usually mean working part-time just to gain the experience while studying at uni at the same time. When such worker finishes with his internship he usually is offered junior dev job anyway. However they are more likely to get kicked out from the company as they work halfassed half-time jobs and, from the perspective of employer, are doing halfassed job.
>>
>>52156025
just to say, I'm a lazy person, its hard for me to even start work that I don't like or I think is boring, which is everything. Getting my assignments done are a pain. Not sure how I'm even going to pull thorugh or even get into uni
>>
File: 1307453148183.png (86 KB, 400x245) Image search: [Google]
1307453148183.png
86 KB, 400x245
>>52156025
>However, as I said, nowadays it's easier to go for junior development position rather than internship.

So I just spent some time looking up some and the fucking requirements are much less than any of these fucking internships I'm applying too and the pay is much better
>>
>>52156132
Do you know what I work for? I only work for on daily basis to get money to invest for my passive income so I can give up day-to-day working when I am 30. This is literally the only reason I wake up and go to work every single day.
I gave up unversity when I was on the 4th year, gave up my scholarship and threw myself right into the deep sea. Just because I was too lazy to EVER do anything serious. And, please, keep in mind that I was born and raised in post-soviet country when you go and starve to death if you don't get the money to survive.

Just do it, there is no try, anon >:D

>>52156179
Yes. This is exactly because of what I wrote in my previous post. It's WAY easier to land a junior dev job. Even for 3/4 of standard working time.
Good luck anon, just don't lie to your interviewer! Be sure to paint clearly what you know and what you do not know. I would give you the junior job adhoc if you did that!
>>
>>52154362
>5 months
you still have time, stop shitposting and start pushing shitty projects with cool names and readmes
>>
>>52154362
Before or after graduating I didn't apply for internships. I think it's a shit way to start your career as you won't get enough money after you get the actual offer - spoke to a lot of employed people about it.
What I did instead was focus on learning, working on some projects of mine (open sourced), work for some shit small company (with interesting projects) for about 6 months.
After that I deemed my CV ready and started applying to big corporations (banks, known outsourcing companies), got a few offers, and chose the best one.
>>
>>52156212
I'll get my btec IT degree, but after that I have no idea what to do, I know I won't go uni because I can't take it, is working my way up from retail stores good idea? like tescos
>>
>>52156212
>I was born and raised in post-soviet country
Well these are the kinds of countries where TONS of IT companies move some of their operations to.
Hell, where I am from we have Oracle, Microsoft, Ubisoft, EA, Amazon and many many others, even more planning to come.
>>
>>52156269
No. It's a really bad idea. You should start looking for a job at least 2-3 months before graduating to land it postgraduation. DO NOT get into retail EVER. It's not that I do not respect retail jobs or even computer repairsmen. I just know, by my own experience, it's often the end for your career. Please try yourself and send your CVs for junior dev positions just to see what degree of response you will get. Also any interview for you means a lot of experience gained.

>>52156294
You do realise I was paid 3x the cash I used to earn there, got prepared apartement, cash for moving-out expenses just to move from my country to London, right?
True, there are a lot of companies that outsource their work to slavs like you said. However you will not land a junior job there as they expect to employ only the experienced personel. Where you will land a job though is a local software development company that pays 1/5th of european pay.
>>
>>52155159
>installed Windows

good goy, spreading the NSA's reach across your country
>>
>>52156347
>junior dev positions
I don't understand what this is, are you talking about junior developer positions? I'm inexperienced with no skill really, I haven't even written my cv yet
>>
>>52156501
Yes. Junior software developer positions. I started out with experience that university gave me and 7 months of fiddling with PHP and MySQL on previous company (no frameworks, no good code quality, just getting shit done).
As to CV, if you are living in EU you should really sign into LinkedIN and create your profile then. You can generate a nice CV automatically from your LinkedIN profile. You can then, of course, change CSSes as needed so it does not look like copypasta.
>>
>>52156543
To get into junior dev positions would I need any knownledge of programming? I literally have no idea of programming and the sort. I just started college in London and I'm just a person who uses the computer for photo editing simple stuff and games.
>>
>>52155046
>while secretly posting traps on /g/ while on the clock
Homosexual
>>
>>52156646
Yes anon. If you apply for a JOB you do need to know something about given job.
Please, always consider your future employer and ask yourself what would you do if you were him.

>be employer
>random anon comes for junior dev interview
>knows nothing about programming
>does not have any business experience with IT
>not gonna happen, we have candidates after UNIs with no experience but a bit of programming knowledge
>>
>>52155094
If you don't have a clue, that's on you. You have the greatest source of information that has ever existed right in front of you. Do the legwork.
>>
>>52156814
If I need programming knowleadge, what do you reccommend a language to learn?
>>
>>52156925

JavaScript is a good place to start.

Just go to codeacademy and start doing the HTML/CSS and the JavaScript tracks (The HTML/CSS track will teach you some basic formatting).
>>
>>52156925
You need to make sure that you can do the job you're applying for and do it well. Language largely depends on the company and what kind of work they are doing if you have a company in mind already.

Before you even think about applying for a job you need to start a couple projects of your own, work on them till you understand how software development works, and open source them. Working on some other open source projects would help you too.

Nobody is going to hire you if you can't do the job.
>>
>graduating in spring with a bachelors
>no side projects but a 3 month internship
>internship has invited me back for a full time job
>hate programming
>fucking despise programming
>have no idea why I took this stupid computer degree
>might look for other jobs where I can slack off and not have to program
>will probably just kill myself though
>>
>>52156925
What would you like to do? Do you want to program for easy money, for good money, for fun? Do you like math?
>like math
>like money
>go for R or Scala

>don't like math
>like easy money
>go for PHP

>don't like math
>like good money
>go for Java

>don't like math
>don't care about money
>want to do it for fun
>python, ruby on rails, any kind of frontend development

>like math
>good money or don't care about money
>want to do it for fun
>C#, c objective, Java for android
>>
>>52156998
>will probably just kill myself though
That would be incredibly stupid.
>>
>>52157001
>>52156973
>>52156982
I'll go for java or PHP then for good and easy money, ty for the advice
>>
>>52157042
also would I need a degree of some sort? Or just prove my skill once I get it without a need of paper
>>
>>52156914
your response adds nothing to my comment

the primary problem with where I live is it's all cookie cutter boring as fuck jobs all doing the same thing, the only way I'm going to find any job is if I move half way across the state, at least
>>
> look for internship
> Go to some company for first interview

> Hi Anon, I see that you study computer engineering at that uni? Aha, and I see here on your cv that you developed things?

> Yeah..

> Alright, let me show you what you're going to do here :)

And then he proceeded to explain to me what my task is, and when I could begin. Welcome to the fucking Netherlands.

I don't even know if it's really that easy to get a job in computer engineering here, or if my cv is legitimately impressive for whatever reason.. I suspect it's the first
>>
>>52157058
I have bachelors degree and 3/4 of masters done. No one EVER asked me for my diploma apart from immigration service lol. Formal education gives you vast ammount of various knowledge which MAY be usefull depending on which course you take. However it also wastes a shitton of money, a shitton of time and I wish I didn't do it but go for the work straight from the highschool. I would be living in brasil drinking alcohol on daily basis by now.
>>
>>52157132
so like this
>Finish IT course
>Learn programming language
>Make Project or something like that
>Find Job
>Get job
>Profit
>>
>27 male
>butt fuck no where az
>dropped out of university after two years.
>changed major twice and paying out of pocket. history to cs. not that stupid to take out loans. university jacked up rates of everything and could no longer afford.
>didn't want to give up on education so went to community college. realized associates was garbage so made sure to take a few certification classes on the side. took a+ and network+ classes.
>graduated at age 23 with degree and two certifications.
>apply for jobs
>realized no jobs for those certifications. couldn't even get hired by my local best buy. was considered over qualified and they wanted more of a sales role.
>take two years off working at shitty jcpenny's for monies. living at home so it wasn't bad.
>at 25 decide there is more to life than the semi neet life. go back to community and enroll in a red hat linux and cisco certification courses.
>now just turned 27 and finished the courses. enjoyed them but realized cisco is shit and I'm shit at cisco.
>fell in love with linux.
>this summer going for my rhce and possibly ccent since its post to be extremely easy and at least show I have an understanding of networking and semi familiar with cisco shit.

how does my rhce and ccent plan sound /g?
>>
>>52154892
same
>>
>>52155159
Meanwhile I make £40000 a year since the age of 20 being a vehicle tech
>>
>>52154362
>be 27
>go back to uni to start bachelors degree
>graduating at 31, few internships, no work experience
>worry everyday about my employment as my age will be raised in the interview
>no good explanation for the 8 years of my life I spent as a NEET with mental illness
>stay quiet and avoid talking to people at uni who are younger than me, afraid they will mock me if they discover I am much older than them
>think about my future job where my manager will probably be younger than me
>literally grieving and crying to sleep every night in despair and think about killing myself

I am waste of oxygen and resources. I am human trash who should have been aborted. I literally contributed nothing to society and a burden on my parents.
>>
>>52157654
how was life when you was a neet?
>>
>>52157654
Anon, wanna go to BRasil with me to get drunk, drink coconut milk and sleep late? I have enough to do that for quite some years!
Don't discriminate people. You will most likely work under 20something manager like me and it does not matter at all. Devs rarely want management jobs so even 50somethings work under young managers. Also please read this:
>>52156814
>>52156347
>>52156025
>>
>>52157654
Dude a lot of people these days go off to college in their mid 20's and even early 30's.

A employer I would have a older person with a bachelors and than a young idiot who went off to college after high school who has zero life experience and got free ride by mommy and daddy.

Unless you get a fuckwit hipster employer but them again don't apply to those stupid new age hipster startups. Most fail after a year or two anyways.
>>
>>52157680
it began with my parents dysfunctional marriage, I became the intermediary counselor to help them work things out. it took a toll on my social life and career, I had a complete breakdown after they divorced and remained isolated in my room for 5 years. in that time I sucked knowledge like a sponge, anything and everything from astronomy, physics, history, computing, animations, music, geology, politics, aerospace, medical science. I watched endless amounts of documentaries on TV and Youtube.

My skills became jaded by I discovered my true potential as I began to meditate and practice self-hypnosis. When I joined uni, the immense amount of knowledge I had acquired helped me ace every fucking exam making me the top student for 4 consecutive years.

For some reason, I still don't feel satisfied and keep thinking about my past and how I wasted years of my life. My cousins who are younger than me are all married with children, I stopped going to family gatherings altogether.
>>
>>52157654
In uni right now, and lots of people here are older. Nobody really cares, if anything professors prefer the older students because they tend to put more effort into the assignments and not ask retarded questions in class.

As for a job, yeah it looks kind of bad to have a long gap on your resume, but nobody cares that much desu. Just prove you can do the work and you'll be okay.

Also, you'll seem more professional than most of the 20 year olds applying for the same job so thats a definite plus.
>>
>>52157771
I already received a job offer from the place I did my internship. It was a long and painful journey, it taught me a lot about practical life and how to stand on my own feet.

>>52157722
that is comforting to hear.

>>52157702
I wish anon, I am just saving money for my masters degree and preparing for my job. maybe one day I will go on a vacation from my own money that I earned.
>>
>>52157771
This

And really the gap shouldn't hurt since you just spent 4 years in school.

If straight out of high school to a college with zero work experience let alone life experience can get a job, so can you.

Its beyond idiotic to think anyone truly knows what they want to do after high school let alone is truly mature enough at 18-22 for college. They only push it because universities want that student loan debt. They know if more people waited till they were more mature less people would go. They figured out what they want to do with their life, and college may need not apply to whatever it is.

Most people in this thread proves most people don't know what the fuck they want to do at that age let alone truly mature enough. Some are of course, but a fuck ton don't.
>>
>>52154362
Not at all. I got a job right out of college with no internships or projects. Making 60k/year + benefits. Not bad for being 21
>>
>20 years of age
>homeschooled from 4th grade up
>only have a GED
>AT&T paid for my GED in full as my grades were so high
>still not in college
>currently working at a temp agency doing laborious work for $9.25/hr
>poorfag so can't really pay for college out of pocket
>don't know where to go from here

What do I do /g/?
>>
>>52157975
if you want to go into software, then learn a couple languages and start working on open source projects and try to go from there.
>>
>>52157975
LOANS
O
A
N
S

ARMY
R
M
Y

Can't afford XYZ is not an excuse anon
>>
>>52157975

Enlist.

I knocked out a bachelor's while in and still have my GI bill in order to get a masters.
>>
>>52158370
It's better to do nothing, than support imperialism for the sake of material wealth.
>you're cancer
>>
>>52158498

I assure you, most of us do far more harm to the cause than "good".
>>
>>52158082
I already know some of the big ones. C, C++, Python and some Java.
>>
>>52158533
>most of us
The institution would fail really quickly if that were even remotely true.
>>
>>52158110
>loans
I've never liked the idea of loans, but the more and more I look at my options they seem to be the only practical way to go through college.
>tfw Hitler didn't win WW2 so I wouldn't have to pay Jewish interest on loans

>army
Given the current state of affairs in the world and the fact I think this nation is a lost cause I would rather not risk life and limb defending this shit hole.
>>
>>52158599

It's held together by officers that are desperate for promotions.

You'll find the enlisted generally sit around typing on their phones doing nothing or drinking.
>>
>>52158639
Until it's wartime, which doesn't look that far around the bend, then you'll be cannon fodder for the military industrial complex.

Regardless, Where do you think the money is coming from to pay the enlistee's salary/GI Bill.
You're not screwing the man, you're screwing the people the man is screwing.
>>
>>52158752

You'll be screwing them too once you start drawing welfare or using food stamps.

Hope you aren't keeping your tax return, anon.
>>
>>52158791
Nice strawman.
>>52157975
You should find a degree that is an investment that you have a talent for, and take out loans to get that degree, if and only if the return will be worth 4 years of your life and the cost of school.
Otherwise learn a trade.
>>
>>52158866

It's not a strawman if the other person brings it up.
>>
>>52154362
Very fucked. You have no ambition and no drive, why would you hire you? Because you can probably learn on the job? There are others who can too, and probably faster/cheaper.

Your uni doesnt require a single internship? Garbage..

No personal projects? Must assume you dont know shit.

Youre not giving anyone a reason to hear you out, and i guarantee no (serious) employer will.

Start a personal project now, and become highly skilled in something specific while you still can, that way you can play your retardation off as a specialty neiche case (e.g im not well rounded but an expert in X or Y)

Best of luck to you anon.
>>
>>52158905
You're right. I meant ad hominem.
He makes the false assumption that everyone who doesn't join the military is as much a leech on society as those who are in the military. When one(enlistees) is definitely getting government assistance, and the other only may be getting assistance.

Which goes back to the original post.
>It's better to do nothing, than support imperialism for the sake of material wealth.
>>
>>52159157

But doing nothing is exactly how you get welfare and free tax returns.
>>
>>52159271
Which is preferable to supporting power structures that destroy things for money.
if all else is =
nothing > killing
>>
Should I go for a CS degree or a shorter degree that focuses on programming? I want to become a software developer.
>>
Make great examples of your work on a git repository.
>>
>>52157385
Anyone?
>>
>>52156998
same t︂b︂︂h
>>
>>52157385

Certainly making the best of an AwFuL situation. You better start implementing your skills in the real world, so you can put it on display for the few employers who will invite you to an interview.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.