[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thinking of buying one for Christmas they're worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SE215-03.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SE215-03.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
thinking of buying one for Christmas

they're worth it?
>>
>>52036071
I love mine. Had them for a few years now, sound pretty good for the price but the best part to me is how durable they are. I'm really hard on stuff but I never have to worry about them, and just shove them in whatever pocket I need to. The first cable kind of went to shit after about a year but got a replacement stock one for pretty cheap. There's also an aftermarket for cables which I wasn't even aware of until recently as well. They're great at blocking out noise too! Only downside is I can get ear aches after a couple hours use, but I never usually wear them that long. Something to consider.
>>
>>52036184

sounds great, thanks anon-kun
>>
>>52036184
Pretty much exactly what this anon said. I got mine 2 years ago, maybe 3 I can't remember. They sound great and they isolate sound extremely well. I'd use when I lived in a dorm and my roommate would have lots of people over when I was trying to sleep and I couldn't hear a thing. They fit nice and are comfortable to me.
>>
>>52036071
bought that same model around this time of year last year
wait, there might be a 10 USD off promotion for holidays
They're good in terms of sound and excellent in terms of isolation, a benefit if you're commuting. The removable drivers make them worth their price.
I'm not too autistic about my mobile music experience though so some audiotard might tell you they're shit on a graph
>>
If you can't afford the SE535s they're the only other Shures worth the money.
>>
>>52036071
The bass is strong, but the ease of use is something else. One of their better products, for better or worse.

>>52037822
>removable drivers
Cables.
>>
i bought the $500 ones. they lasted a few months. i got to replace them exactly ONE (1) time w/ warranty. then essentially i got told to fuck off.

i have greater than average problems with headphones, glasses, and other head accessories. ymmv.
>>
and i'm never paying more than ~$20 for headphones again.
>>
>>52036071
To be honest with you, I'm not Shure.
>>
>>52039744
simbly ebin
>>
File: P_20151224_193449 - Copy.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
P_20151224_193449 - Copy.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2304
I got them off of MassDrop for $79 5-6 months ago and I really like them. I got the clear version and really wish I could have gotten them in black but they were sold out but such is life. I would def recommend them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.