[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me choose between the Toshiba Satellite Radius and the Surface
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Help me choose between the Toshiba Satellite Radius and the Surface Pro 3.
Specs:
>Toshiba Satellite Radius 14" 2-In-1
-750GB 5400 rpm HD
-8GB RAM
-3.4ghz
-Radeon R7
-AMDFX Series Proc
-720p Display
-Approximately $679
>Microsoft Surface Pro 3
-128GB SSD
-Intel i3
-4GB RAM
-1440p Display
-12" Screen
-Approximately $599
-NO DEDICATED GRAPHICS CARD
-SURFACE PEN NOT INCLUDED
-KEYBOARD NOT INCLUDED ($125)
I just need something to browse multiple web pages at once and basic youtube HD video viewing
>>
>>51962558
>Not getting the 10.6" Satellite and replacing the HDD with a 1TB SSD.
Do eet.

That's a true laptop. Not some landwhale desktop imposter.
>>
Any opinions on Lenovo "Thinkpad Edge" E50-80 ? Seems too good for the price
>i7 5500U
>16GB of RAM
>15.6 FHD (maybe an IPS, don't know, doesn't say right now)
>R5 M330 2GB GPU
>1TB 5400rpm HDD
>630 euros (keep in mind prices aren't very good where I live)
It just seems so much better than anything else at the same or even higher price range, something must be horribly wrong with it
>>
File: 1449425638626.gif (630 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449425638626.gif
630 KB, 200x200
Does this board ever discuss actual technology ffs
>>
>>51963788
Laptops are more technology than desktops and waifus
>>
>>51963788
No, that would be /diy/ Sir.
>>
>>5196378
why would it? tech is for nerds
>>
>>51962811

>It just seems so much better than anything else at the same or even higher price range, something must be horribly wrong with it

Very likely, I found this inspiron 5559 selling at £520 with fhd and r5 which is a great deal if you live in the UK and won't find anything better for that price

http://m.dell.com/mt/www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-15-5559-laptop/pd?oc=cn55907&model_id=inspiron-15-5559-laptop&fl=m&&un_jtt_redirect

But then you look at the reviews.... And these are customer reviews directly from dell
>>
>>51964284
Well, here's hoping it will either be good or shit the bed completely within 2 years for a full warranty return
Can't really find the same specification laptop to read reviews of it, might be some "custom" one for the shop or some shit, the specs seem really fucking good though, and it's apparently 170 euro discount for christmas
>>
>>51964390
I say go for it if it's a good shop, but if you have to deal with Lenovo near in mind they are absolutely awful to deal with
>>
>>51964458
nah, never buy from somewhere where I have to ship items to or from
If I need to use warranty I just go to the nearby shop and leave it to them, given it takes longer time, it saves much more
Thanks for advices
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.