[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stupid questions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: stupid.jpg (13 KB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
13 KB, 375x250
/stupid/

old:>>45265914
>>
Can anyone tell me why am I getting the following error?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Documents/ProgrammingPractice/Test1.py", line 26, in <module>
namegen()
File "Documents/ProgrammingPractice/Test1.py", line 16, in namegen
range2 = random.randint(length2)
TypeError: randint() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)

Here is my code, it's a random band name generator I'm working on if you're wondering what the fuck
def namegen():

import random

list1 = ['God','Goat','Black','Cum']
list2 = ['Infested', 'Rotten', 'Blackened', 'Bestial']
list3 = ['Whore', 'Fuck', 'Forest','Shit']
length1 = len(list1)
length2 = len(list2)
length3 = len(list3)
range1 = random.randint(length1)
range2 = random.randint(length2)
range3 = random.randint(length3)

l1 = list1[range1]
l2 = list2[range2]
l3 = list3[range3]

print "%s %s %s" % (l1,l2,l3)

namegen()

Keep in mind I'm completely new to programming and I'm self-teaching python
>>
Anyone know of any new FM2+ ITX boards? I don't want to blow my load on a lesser board if a better one is on the way
>>
Is there a better way to transfer files to an Android phone than FTP?
>>
why cant i hold all these limes
>>
>>45275122
randint() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)

randint() takes two parameters, the start and end of the range the integer will be sorted, you are passing only one value
>>
>>45275180
Ohhh wow I'm retarded of course.

Would putting randint(0,lengthx) work for what I'm tryting to do? (being that the range is entirely dependent on the length of the list)
>>
Could someone tell me the difference between those two cases besides the weight ?

Silverstone SG 10
http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=392

Silverstone SG 09
http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=345
>>
File: 1372678880738.jpg (11 KB, 300x311) Image search: [Google]
1372678880738.jpg
11 KB, 300x311
I'm upgrading a family computer from a stock CPU fan. Is it worth it to get water cooling since noise is a priority or should we just get a beefier fan?
I'm asking because I've heard conflicting opinions on both the noise and effectiveness of watercooling systems.
>>
What's the best way to move my Ubuntu from one PC to another?
>>
>ios8
>lollipop

should i grab an iphone 5 or moto g?

$300 budget
>>
>>45275395
Look up benchmarks, it depends very much according to what model you want to buy, and what your price range is. Often, air cooling heatsinks will be able to match lower end water coolers for a much smaller price. Unless you're considering the most expensive water coolers, there's not much reason to go with a water cooler.

Well, chances are that the "family PC" is probably some prebuilt computer. If the case has the room, then just choose a cheap tower cooler like the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo and it'll handle everything just fine.
>>
I just upgraded my nexus 5 to lollipop which ROM is the best?
>>
What's a good image viewer for Android?
>>
File: 1350686475377.png (18 KB, 158x152) Image search: [Google]
1350686475377.png
18 KB, 158x152
>>45275424
Thanks a lot. We should have more than enough room for that, or whatever they eventually choose.
>>
>>45275397
What do you mean, move? You can install Ubuntu on any PC. Maybe store files in the cloud to transfer, or get an external hard drive.

Google Ubuntu for info.
>>
>>45275290
>The front panel now utilizes a 7mm thick aluminum with a fine filter hidden beneath this has tremendously increased its simple and elegant appearance.

It's poorly written, but they mention it right there in the page for the SG10.

Here's the first sentence of the first review for the SG10 I found via Google:

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cases/2013/07/08/silverstone-sugo-sg10-review/1
>The Sugo SG10 bears the same relationship to the SG09 as the SG08 does to the SG07, in that it's essentially a follow-up to the micro-ATX chassis with a minor revision rather than a major overhaul. It comes in at around £15 more than the SG09, and what this pays for is the new 7mm thick aluminium front panel, as the cases are essentially identical in every other way.

The only difference is an aluminum front panel instead of plastic.
>>
>>45275395
get a noctua d-14
but chances are it's not the cpu coolers but the gpu or the chasis fan
>>
>>45275487
I mean keep the config and the packages.
>>
So I recently bought an NZXT Sentry Mix 2 fan controller and wanted to mod it in some way where one of the channels controls LEDs.

Before I even try anything, would it possible to do this? LEDs usually take molex anyways which would give them constant 12v, but I wanted to see if I could use the fan controller as a variable resistor for the LEDs like it is used with the fans.
>>
>>45275143
Adb push.
>>
>>45275537
sure i dont see why not
>>
Is there any way in Windows to make caps and num lock indicators in the system tray if I'm using a keyboard without lights?
>>
>>45275622
hahahahahahahh
this nigga
do you REALLY want that?
>>
>>45275622
http://www.binaryfortress.com/traystatus/
first result on google
>>
File: help.png (9 KB, 415x149) Image search: [Google]
help.png
9 KB, 415x149
SOmething seems wrong here
>>
>>45275632
I just said there wasn't any lights on the keyboard you autistic faggot.
>>
>>45275638
>Seagates of hell

Thats your problem. Cheap shit.
>>
>>45275638
if there's no reviews, dont buy it
>>
>>45275648
>start typing
>its all caps
>'woops caps lock is on, better turn it off'

>press key
>it dont work
>'woops num lock is off, better turn it on'
>>
>>45275659
>trial and error method
ew
>>
>>45275659
but he wants to save time?!
>>
>>45275659
>accidently bump lock key without ever knowing it
>end up pressing "end" on the keyboard instead of 1 because num lock is off, and you continue typing at the end of the line for a bit before you realize it.

Yeah you're right, that's much better.
>>
>>45275687
>not looking at screen when typing
shit man I heard of people not looking at the keyboard but what the hell are you looking at if you're not looking at the screen
>>
>>45275709
I glance between both the keyboard and the screen when I type.

Yeah, I'm not a perfect touch typist, which probably immediately discredits me on /g/ anyway.
>>
While debugging network stuff on a FreeBSD 10.1 VirtualBox test machine I noticed something weird: semi-constant NTP traffic.

Why is my FreeBSD box querying several NTP servers once every 30 seconds or so? Wouldn't it be enough to query them once or twice in a day? The only changes I've done to /etc/ntp.conf are the NTP server addresses. The servers ntpd is contacting are those I've configured.

Yes, I've Googled. Found nothing. All results point back to FreeBSD's handbook on NTP, and NTP DDoS attacks which I seriously doubt this is about. The machine is set to the correct time and it has never been directly connected to the internet (always firewalled).
>>
How do I remove every last bit of bloat from my phone? I'm running CM 11.
>>
>>45272556
>>45272772
>>45273344
>>45273382

I am a graphic design student. my set up is not much to boast about and I do find that working in a small screen cumbersome. but I need it for classes.

I have a 1080p screen at home. I run a Lenovo Y400 with a i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz and 8Gbs of DDR3

I own a 14M, NEX-F3 camera.

on a regular day I would be making 300dpi illustrations for a poster or editing Raw files in photoshop to later export them into indesign to make layouts for presentation or print.

on occasions I use Illustrator but most of the time I run my browser with multiple tabs for research as well as stream my work space for review for a good amount of hours.

rendering files could be faster and trying to draw with my tablet can be awkward at times while streaming.

I may be wrong, and I do recognize I am not the most savvy about troubleshooting but getting more ram is currently my best guess.
>>
How to remove selection links virus chrome
>>
>>45276276
get a macbook
>>
I'm on Debian Jessie. Every time I add a PPA with apt, I have to go into sources.list.d and change "jessie" to an Ubuntu name. I usually just change it to "trusty".

Is there a way I can change this behavior so I don't have to edit the file every time I add a PPA? And why are PPAs like this? I know there often has to be different builds for different versions of Ubuntu, but it seems like there should be a better way so other Debian-based distros don't have do deal with this.
>>
Completely stupid question, but what is the program that uses the communist symbol?

Its supposed to be used along side media players such as MPV and MMPC.
>>
>>45276383
CCCP
>>
File: asus-x205ta[1].jpg (36 KB, 667x500) Image search: [Google]
asus-x205ta[1].jpg
36 KB, 667x500
Think this is good for $100. I would just use this for homework/test code/watch chinese cartoons in between classes even though I already have a t60 for the same purpose. The only redeeming thing is that the x205ta holds a much longer charge.
>>
>>45276311

>get a macbook

I had one years back, but I personally can't do what I want on those things.

I dont need a new system, I NEED an upgrade.
>>
>>45276367
you could just use ubuntu lts
>>
File: 1366164021384.png (5 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
1366164021384.png
5 KB, 473x454
I have two gmail accounts, one I just used to login for my smartphone. When I add contacts it asks if I want to sync them with one account or another.

The problem is, the one I used for phone shit has a kind of bullshit name. Are other people going to see that in any phone-related activities I do with them, or is it all just going to be listed under my number? This is my first time using a smartphone to be honest.
>>
>>45276409
look at your google+ account tied to that gmail account. thats what they'll see if they look you up. however most people don't bother. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>45276393
Have you considered a new battery for the t60?
>>
>>45276439
don't be retarted
>>
>>45276393
for 100$ its not bad but I'd spend around 400 and get something with at least a Celeron. don't really like the whole disposable electronics thing.
>>
>>45276439
Yea I checked my battery and it is still in fairly good condition. It could just be me being r-tarded but I looked at the best possible battery life for a t60 and it is ~6 hours being generous while the x205ta is around 10.
>>
>>45276406
get a macbook pro
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 626x70) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 626x70
this will randomly happen, what is causing it and how do i stop it from happening?
>>
>>45276428
Okay, I didn't sign that account up for google+, so it doesn't look like much of anything will come up except for maybe a placeholder at most. Thanks! It's nice to know most people won't bother checking.
>>
>>45276459
400 is a bit out of my price range. I saw an add for it at that price for an african-american friday sale and wondering if i should drop the 100.
>>
>>45275122
You want to usw sample instewd of randint. Read the docs for random. Randint wants 3 Argumente. A start an Ende and steps ithink. Well read it up. But random. Sample would Server u better
>>
>>45276289
Go to the extensions menu and get rid of it.

If all else failes nuke with malwarebytes or switch to opera
>>
File: 20141122100703.png (55 KB, 739x821) Image search: [Google]
20141122100703.png
55 KB, 739x821
My event viewer on my Windows 7 machine is being filled with these Schannel errors, has anyone experienced something like this? How do I fix it?

>google the problem
>oh yeah I have a solution
>go to the registry key for schannel
>set the key LogEvent to 0

Because disabling logging makes the problem go away.
>>
What is the best way to get into programming?

I currently have a pretty remedial knowledge of programming, having learned some basic Java applet shit back in HS. I'm 19 now, and I would eventually like to get into a software development career because muh money and it seems like a generally good occupation.

Also, is mental plasticity a real thing? Am I going to find it much harder to learn how to into programming than someone the age of 7 or so? Do we really get dumber as we grow up?
>>
>>45276574

Do you use Office 2010 (specifically Outlook), Origin, or Skype at all? Patch Office 2010 if you're using it.

Try not running certain programs for a little bit and see what happens. From the Googling that I did, it seems very program related.
>>
>>45276580
>Also, is mental plasticity a real thing? Am I going to find it much harder to learn how to into programming than someone the age of 7 or so? Do we really get dumber as we grow up?
im 27 and i have no problem learning it. ive always been a slightly slow learner but i am still learning nonetheless. you have to dedicate yourself to it and stick with it though, even if it feels like youre not learning. the sticky post has a wiki with some information. python is a pretty good language to start with and theres a lot of resources available to help you
>>
>>45276495

why.
>>
>>45276606
I am using Skype at the moment (though I would prefer not to). Is it something to do with it using IE as a backend? I saw something about disabling TLS in IE but that sounds shady as fuck.

>>45276580
>Also, is mental plasticity a real thing? Am I going to find it much harder to learn how to into programming than someone the age of 7 or so? Do we really get dumber as we grow up?
Yes but you shouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>45276626
Cheers m80, I thought about starting off with Python.

How long does it take before one can attain a reasonable amount of proficiency with it? I mean, I'm not one of those faggots that wants to try and learn something in a day and be done with it, but if it's gonna take me a year to learn how to make an arrow move 2 pixels, I mean I may as well not even bother my nigga.

>>45276639
>Yes but you shouldn't worry about it.
Killed the confidence that the other guy's post gave me.
>>
>>45276639
>Is it something to do with it using IE as a backend?

That's the impression that I got from what I read...

I reckon try closing Skype off completely (i.e. make sure the service isn't even running for it) and see if the errors still give you shit.
>>
why does my cum tastes so bad? what can i do to mend it?
>>
>>45276580
ocw mit intro to progamming and cs 2011
>>
>>45276686
eat less sugar you fucktard
>>
>>45276667
>How long does it take before one can attain a reasonable amount of proficiency with it?
it took me 2 weeks, 1-2 hours everyday, to get that moment where it just clicked and i realized "hey i actually know whats going on here". its not overly difficult to learn the language itself, but mastering the theory behind it and deeper knowledge is different. you shouldn't worry about the latter though
>>
>>45276686
Eat pineapples and cut the prawns out of your diet.
>>
>>45276686

Eat less meat, especially red meat. Processed sugars such as those found in sweets and chocolate also make it taste like shit.

I've heard that pineapple, berries (specifically strawberries), and sweet tropical fruit in general make it taste quite good.

You'll never be able to get over that snotty texture though, that's literally the worst part of it.

>>45276726
That's actually a lot quicker than I expected - what language was this?
>>
>>45276823
python, version 2.7. it really is not that hard, its quite easy to learn the basics and get started. just gotta put the time in
>>
$2k AU build for gaming and browsing.

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/9crN23

opinions?
>>
>>45276628
they good
>>
windows vista or windows 7?
>>
File: pop ups.png (2 KB, 79x62) Image search: [Google]
pop ups.png
2 KB, 79x62
>>45275099
Why did this fucking eyesore suddenly appear on my firefox url bar, and how do I get rid of it?

I tried the 'customize' menu, but it does not have the option to remove it. And I don't know if there is anything I can add to the hide section of my userChrome. If anyone, knows how to get rid of it, I would appreciate it.
>>
Guys I'm trying to do an SQL query where it returns a 2 sums and 2 max which would results in one row, 4 columns.

It works in phppgadmin but when I do the query in php it returns 2 columns in 1 row. 1 max, 1 sum.

WTF is going on?
>>
Anyone know how I can overclock my 32-bit CPU to 64-bit? Or at least 48-bits or something.
>>
>>45275099
When I use Firefox for android on my moto g webpages loads really slow. Any tweak could help me? I don't want switch to chrome.... :(
>>
File: 40.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Should I shut down my computer every night or is it ok to just turn the monitor off, but leave the rest on 24/7? I've heard a lot of debates about this.
>>
>>45277767
you should turn it off, the amount of electricity taken in addition to the wear and tear of your PC running.

I mean it doesn't go into hybrid mode and if it's OC'd then even more wear and tear.

>>45277532
Problem solved, columns had same names, had to use AS

>>45277549
You can't overclock bits, when you overclock its speed so going from 1ghz to 2ghz not 32 to 48 bits

>>45277714
Can you elaborate

>>45277404
Win7

>>45276823
it gets snotty with berries or sugary foods or both?
>>
>>45277801
>it gets snotty with berries or sugary foods or both?

No, cum has an awful texture regardless.
>>
File: surface_35-c0c3d5b31da34492.jpg (504 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
surface_35-c0c3d5b31da34492.jpg
504 KB, 1600x1200
>>45275099
Does anyone here know how to make the surface pro 2 wake up faster from the display off state? I am not even talking about standby state, because I turned that off - still it takes 3 seconds to wake the display up - I contacted microsoft support, but he had the same display wake on time of 3 seconds after turning it off.
>>
why is unix so much better for developers than windows? or why do so many people choose to develop in a unix system rather than on windows? shouldn't windows have much more support since it is so much more popular?
>>
>>45277767
you can leave it running if you need.

as long as its not hot or dusty ive seen rigs running 2k days with no restart.

if you can turn it off you might as well for electricity, but if you are working on something and want to be able to just sit down and turn your screen on then go ahead and keep it on.
>>
Is it possible to self teach Linux embedded system?
>>
>>45277841
It just depends on what you're trying to do. For a lot of types of development Linux/Unix type systems have better tools available. Windows is more popular in general, but Linux/Unix have a lot of popularity among software developers.

I'd say it's one of the few areas where it's actually legitimately justified to pick Linux over Windows for everyday use, actually. (The other being general sysadmin tasks, which are often much easier on Linux than Windows.) But really it just depends entirely on what you're trying to do. Just develop on whatever has the tools you want to use.
>>
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if woodchuck could chuck wood?
>>
>>45277999
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck.
>>
>>45277999
A New York fish and wildlife technician named Richard Thomas had calculated the volume of dirt in a typical 25–30 foot long woodchuck burrow, and had determined that if the woodchuck had moved an equivalent volume of wood, it could move "about 700 pounds on a good day, with the wind at his back". Another study, which considered "chuck" to be the opposite of upchucking, determined that a woodchuck could ingest 361.9237001 cubic centimeters of wood per day.
>>
>>45277880
Not without an operating system.
>>
Just finished installing Win 8.1 on my X220 Tablet.

What do I do next?
>>
>>45278131
Any embedded Linux distro is recommended for beginner?
>>
>>45278276
Format, install Linux distro of choice.
>>
>>45278278
None.
>>
>>45278291
Linux is not an operating system. It's a kernel, often used with the GNU operating system (or GNU/Linux).
You also forgot that there are other *nix variants, too.
>>
>>45278353
lol fag. I didn't say operating system, I said distro.
>>
Wifi can't see any networks.
I did
ip link set <device> up
and got:
>Operation not permitted due to RF-Kill
Googled it, found out what RF-Kill is, tried to run some commands on it:
>rfkill: command not found

What the fuck is this shit
>>
Any good software for datarecovery on an ssd?
>>
For a reason that I don't understand, my router can't route traffic sent to its external address from inside its local network. For example if I'm on my laptop at home and I try to visit a website served by my desktop using its domain name, it doesn't work, but if I used the desktop's local IP address it does work, and the domain name works anywhere except at home.

I would like to find a way to work around this because my desktop is my mail server and I would like to get mail notifications on my phone when I am at home. However, if I set my SMTP and IMAP servers to my external address, they don't work when my phone is connected to my wireless network.

One way that I think I might be able to work around this is to use my desktop as the wireless access point for my phone instead of my router, and reroute all traffic bound for my external address to localhost. Will this work? What software do I use to do the rerouting? We're talking about Linux, of course.
>>
>>45278426
Recuva works on SSD.
>>
Just got my first Android phone. The version number says a bunch of shit about my carrier so I assume when Lollipop is released for my device I also have to wait for my carrier to allow us to update?
>>
Say I have two computers made with identical hardware. one has a blank HDD, the other has say, windows installed. Is it possible to just take a total image of the windows HDD and copy that onto the blank HDD and have it run? How could the programs know any different?

it's the same with write protection on music cds for example. data is still 1' and 0's, how come I can just do full scale copy of the data onto a blank cd and have it play? why do I need special ripping software?
>>
>>45278516
Just for the sake of making sure, do you have wireless isolation turned on in the router's settings?
>>
>>45278516
Can't you add some manual dns entries to your router?
>>
>>45278535
Yes, however you'll have to set whatever sata mode was on the original pc to the other one. If it's on the same pc, it will work perfectly without issues.
I do that shit every fucking day on my job, using Ghost.
>>
Is clamwin a good AV for windows?
>>
>>45278535
It's been years since I used optical media, but I'm pretty sure that you can write a disk image directly from one CD to another.

As for the hard drive thing, I think that Windows has some way of reading the motherboards serial number or something, and knowing when the motherboard has changed. Depending on how the copy in question is licensed (OEM or retail) it may or may not allow you to change your motherboard. Cloning a hard drive would almost sort of work with Linux, but there's some reason that certain software might misbehave when this happens. I don't remember what it is.
>>
>>45278595
You might run into licensing issues if you're running a legit OS, however if it's pirated it'll work as long as the sata mode is the same. If it doesn't, there's a script around that will fix it for you. ( fixhdc )
>>
Recs for USB DAC in the 100-150ish range? To go with HD558s. Motherboard audio port is fucked.
>>
>>45278535
From a GNU/Linux live USB:
dd if=/dev/sdX of=/dev/sdY bs=4M

where sdX is your source HDD, and sdY is the destination hard drive.
This will do an exact, bit-for-bit copy from the first HDD to the second, and the software shouldn't be able to tell any difference.

>>45278595
Normally Windows will just invalidate itself when you change hardware, so you have to contact Microsoft and get a new key.
>>
Would it be a good idea to buy a computer for black friday, or to wait until christmas for eventual higher price drops?

Also, should I buy a new case, or is my antec nine hundred good for the current size of the cards?
>>
I've got ~$110 to spend this coming holiday, looking to get a decent mouse and mech keyboard for casual use. Is the Monoprice 109433 a good choice for the keyboard and what would be a good mouse?
>>
>>45278538
My router is a router/modem combo that's provided by by ISP, and its configurability is limited. They say that they can't give me the more configurable one that they sometimes use because I'm on a fiber optic line and the length of the cable between me and them is too high for the other router. I don't think it has a wireless isolation setting. If I understand what that setting does, the local IP of my desktop wouldn't be accessible from the WLAN, which it currently is. It does have a "Public Subnet" setting, but as I understand it I would need multiple external IPs for that to work, and I don't think my ISP will give me that for a residential connection.

>>45278570
No.
>>
Does Hitachi make reliable HDDs? If not, who's the most reliable out there? Looking for a 2.5" 1TB
>>
>>45278649
>Also, should I buy a new case, or is my antec nine hundred good for the current size of the cards?
GPUs aren't even the longest they have ever been. It is pretty rare to see any GPUs over 250mm (~10") these days.
Unless you have some other problem with your case, I would recommend keeping it. A good case will last many builds.
>>
>>45278668
hitachis hdds are called deathstar for a reason.
WD seems to be one of the more reliable ones.
>>
>>45278682
So the antec nine hundred is a good case in general? The only problem I'm having with it is dust, and I don't have compressed air to clean it thoroughly.
>>
File: blog-fail-drives-manufacture.jpg (44 KB, 560x781) Image search: [Google]
blog-fail-drives-manufacture.jpg
44 KB, 560x781
>>45278688
So is this just some image used for shilling?
>>
>>45275903
Anyone?
>>
>>45278713
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/02/17/backblaze_how_not_to_evaluate_disk_reliability/
>>
Thoughts on thinkpad x100e for general shitposting, and browsing?
>>
>>45278731
Thanks m8
>>
>>45278688
The "Deathstar" nickname is about 10 years old now, it was all about one bad line of products.

>>45278713
Those failure rates are from a single backup business. They are interesting but the whole world may not have the same stats. And again only concerns the specific products tested not the whole brand itself.
>>
Sorry considering sticky so i thought i'd dump my problems in a stupid question thread.

MY hold hdd went south and i purchased a new one several months ago. All is well and good and whatnot until i try to play Dawn of War 2. The audio was cut up and the game was lagging horrible and even freezing for seconds some times. I thought it was a bad install and said fuck it. So i go to play ass creed 4 and ever few minutes the game will hang up and it will claim it's "saving". I can predict it because the music will stop playing a few seconds before the hang up. My drive isn't clicking or banging or anything. Are my RAM blocks going bad?
Memtest claimed nothing was wrong and neither did chkdsk. sfc /scannow also returned no errors.

thanks in advance.
>>
I know this is probably posted in these threads every day but here goes:

I formatted a 15gig flash drive to FAT32 using gparted. I managed the flags so "boot" was checked. I then used unetbootin to image a win7_64.iso to said flash drive. When I reboot the machine, it says it is not a bootable drive.

TL;DR
Trying to make a Windows 7 bootable flash drive in debian stable. Thanks for any/all replies /g/entoomen.
>>
Is it there a way to get free spotift premium for free for more than a month?
>>
I don't feel like driving to my Microcenter 45 minutes away to save $50.

So should I just pull the trigger on the 4790k + 16 GB @ 1866 for $447? Or would BF/CM possibly have an ever better deal?
>>
>>45278870
Stop using a sub-par service that is also about to get all its shit pulled by artists who are tired of skimmed sales.
>>
I have the following matrix.
transpose of A = transpose of B * inverse of C
That's said to be equivalent to the following.
transpose of C * A = B

What are the steps to confirm this?
>>
Why can't I add the mpv PPA to the Software Center in elementary OS Luna?
>>
>>45278965
Because you're not doing it right.
>>
File: help.png (399 KB, 3000x486) Image search: [Google]
help.png
399 KB, 3000x486
How the heck do I open this rar file? I made a timeline on what happens.
>>
>>45279002
You got a virus, bro.
>>
>>45279002
It's a multipart RAR file and you have only one part. Go find the others.

They're usually named .R?? where ?? is a running number. WinRAR can load them all if you open any of them and it can find them in the same directory.
>>
>>45279020
Viruses wouldn't hide in unopenable rar files.
>>45279022
I don't think so, I know for a fact the game is only 270kb~, and that's how big this rar is.
>>
>>45279002
If you got that from a ddl and the other links aren't anywhere on the page, you're fucked m8.
That's why you always torrent.
>>
>>45279033
>Viruses wouldn't hide in unopenable rar files
It just says that it is unopenable so you'll move on and do somehting else, it's already released into your system and infecting every file you open.
>>
>>45279033
Don't you gotta extract the initial .rar first?
Also i'm with the others.
Your bank account is being sucked by a dyson.
>>
>>45279034
There is not a single torrent of this game available. In the world.
http://egs.cug.net/circle/okkotos/
おっことす
>>45279044
I'm not tech illiterate...
>>
>>45279056
>I'm not tech illiterate...
I beg to differ.
>>
>>45279033
It's 261 megabytes, not 270 kilobytes.
>>
>>45279073
That was a typo on my part, obviously.
>>
File: reset-button.png (85 KB, 580x414) Image search: [Google]
reset-button.png
85 KB, 580x414
So my Windows tablet has a reset function.

Does it delete all my data safely?

If not: what else should I use to ensure the guy I sell the tablet on can't restore my data? (But still keep the Windows installation)
>>
>>45279081
You still need the first part of the archive. If you can't find it then you might as well delete the second part, because it's completely useless.
>>
What is botnet, and why should I stop using chrome because of it?
>>
File: YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png (57 KB, 2000x836) Image search: [Google]
YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png
57 KB, 2000x836
>>45275099
How do I force JewTube to always start videos at 1080p, or at least highest available resolution? I'm using firefox.
>>
>>45279122
Botnet is Love. Botnet is Life.
>>
what is a good alternative to vlc player(watching animes and tv shows mostly)? i want to watch animes while playing games. strangely my vlc player crashes when i start a game, shit sucks...
>>
>>45279122
/g/ definition: Any software or hardware from companies they don't like.

Actual definition: The thing every one of us is already apart of and you don't need to worry about. Though switch to Chromium or a fork that removes Google's bloat.
>>
File: ;c.png (53 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
;c.png
53 KB, 1000x1000
>>45278774
bump?
>>
>>45279122
Chrome is not a botnet, those who say it is are fucking sperg retards.

A botnet is a network of computers working toward one purpose, usually controlled by one computer.
>>
>>45279159
Youtube Center
>>
>>45279159
Youtube Center is your friend.
>>
>>45279164
Media Player Classic, Regular Media Player, winamp. Unless you run linux like a poorfag hipster.
>>
>>45279186
thanks bro. im running windwos 7
>>
>>45279164
The Foobar of video players.
https://mpc-hc.org/
>>
File: Untitled1.png (4 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
4 KB, 639x480
>>45275099
"Every time I install my NVIDIA driver (graphics only) for my 760 the screen goes haywire on and after the "Starting Windows" screen. Afterwards the screen is reduced to the lowest resolution possible and cannot be changed. The monitor does not seem to be the problem, it works fine with the integrated graphics. The graphics don't show up in System Info that the card is there (after the install). PhysX has an up to date driver and remains even after uninstalls. To download the driver NVIDIA does the compatibility check which I think is to make sure you have the actual card. If so, this is why it leaves me quite confused. Is my hardware bad? I don't have another computer to test this on. The card is indeed "plugged" into the motherboard. As you can barely see in the background the hue or contrast is severely messed up. Thanks for any responses ahead of time." IF I had a registry issue -which I'm not entirely sure of- what would it be? Also when I'm on "Standard VGA Graphics" It tells me my chipset is NIVIDA, I think this is weird because I use HDMI, I could be misunderstanding though.
>>
>>45279199
heh, funny. i am indeed using foobar2000 for music... thanks
>>
File: f047925715[1].png (93 KB, 1014x642) Image search: [Google]
f047925715[1].png
93 KB, 1014x642
This is my current setup that I bought in 2010, and I'm afraid it's gonna die soon.

I've been thinking of replacing it with a laptop, since I don't do much gaming and the portability and lack of cables would be a great plus.

Is it a bad idea? Is there anything essentialy wrong with laptop that makes them not suitable to use as main computers? The one thing that will definitely be worse than my current setup is the sound, but I can get headphones for that.
>>
File: Untitled1(1).png (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1(1).png
154 KB, 1920x1080
>>45279203
Weird
>>
>>45279256
Unless you really need the mobility I don't see why you don't just put the money into a new desktop. Considering you could save massive on the GPU and just get something that could handle movies.

But not really if you get a decent CPU. But most are overpriced to fuck, so anything you get in a laptop you could get do x2 on a desktop. If you want to save space, you could do a micro build.
>>
>>45279256
I'm thinking about doing this too, but I'd prefer a good screen and keyboard.

Anyone know if Clevos are any good? They seem pretty awesome for the price, and most places let you customize them.
>>
>>45279122
A botnet is a network of computers that cooperate to perform a task, which can either be legitimate or a network of computers being controlled without the owners' knowledge of against their will via malware. Botnets can be used for things like DDoS attacks, email spamming, bruteforcing rate limited passwords, etc.

On /g/, programs get called "botnets" when they are suspected of being spyware, because the collection of machines that run the software might be seen as a single, large data mining tool, but since they aren't cooperating with each other to perform their task, this is a misuse of the term.
>>
>>45279285
I've never built a computer and I can't really be bothered to learn just to get something that won't do anything better than what I have now.
>>
I installed android 5, how do I get rid of the search bar on top?
And how do I make the center screen the main screen again instead of the left one?
Wheres the widget to turn on/off wifi/gps and all the things?
>>
>>45279307
>just to get something that won't do anything better than what I have now.

But that's wrong, a better CPU,RAM,SSD & HDD will do wonders compared to what you have now. Even if its just shitposting on here and watching movies. If you don't want to "learn" then I guess get one of /g/'s approved Chinkpads.
>>
File: light bleed.jpg (85 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
light bleed.jpg
85 KB, 1600x1071
Purchased a 24" Samsung monitor off the Jewbay for like $30. It's 1080p and works great, the only problem is that there is a little bit of light bleed on the edges. Is there any way for me to cheaply rectify this issue so I can have a really nice monitor for really cheap? Pic related, it's how it looks when the screen is black and the lights are off.
>>
>>45279329
Not him, but what the hell is a chinkpad? Is it just making fun of the thinkpad, or is there a genuine chink knockoff of the thinkpad that I'm not aware of?
>>
>>45279357
Why did you get a 1080 monitor in 2014?
1440+ or go home m8.
>>
>>45279368
Just making fun of Thinkpads, but yes there are Chinese knockoffs you could gamble on.
>>
>>45279369
Because it was cheap, mainly.
>>
>>45279368
lenovo is a chinese company.
>>
File: terapixel.jpg (88 KB, 618x441) Image search: [Google]
terapixel.jpg
88 KB, 618x441
>>45279368
>or is there a genuine chink knockoff of the thinkpad that I'm not aware of?
There's a genuine chink knockoff of everything including shit that hasn't even been made yet.
>>
>>45279379
Ah, got it.
>>
Hello,
how to stop capatcha from infringing upon my privacy?
Also, is CyanogenMod BOTNET?
>>
>>45279392
>how to stop capatcha from infringing upon my privacy?
buy a pass
>>
>>45279387
>5.5 TPs
Quick someone go tell /p/.
>>
>>45279392
Don't use websites that use captcha. Everything is a botnet on /g/
>>
What's the best free pdf reader in your opinion?
>>
>>45279203
I had exactly the same problem with GTX570. It wasn't recognised by the drivers. Turned out the GPU was faulty and I got a replacement.
>>
>>45279441
Foxit Reader
>>
>>45279441
sumatra

>>45279456
bloat
>>
File: 1411969498306.jpg (54 KB, 491x604) Image search: [Google]
1411969498306.jpg
54 KB, 491x604
>>45279441
Adobe Reader what the fuck?
>>
>>45279441
I like Sumatra.
Even use it on Linux.
>>
File: 1376259960672.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1376259960672.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>45279464
if foxit reader is a bloat then I'm scared to ask what adobe reader must be.
>>
>>45279441
Evince.
>>
>>45279445
Shit son, care to elaborate? I was gettin occasional crashes beforehand, then the actual problem. My screen tears after the "Starting windows" stops loading horribly and then puts me in some 680x900 or some shit.
Really sucks if its faulty, took me so hardwork to get it put in my machine and working in the 1st place.
>>
Suppose I set up a time for auto-booting from my BIOS. If the computer is already on at that time does it reboot or just do nothing?
>>
>>45279487
It's assumed the computer is already off so the latter.
>>
File: pony.png (427 KB, 1578x622) Image search: [Google]
pony.png
427 KB, 1578x622
>S.M.A.R.T Test - Failed - Error Code 303
>HP prebulit

I kept telling him that using system mechanic everyday was not a good idea. Any idea how to fix this guys?
>>
>>45279494
Thanks.
>>
>>45279487
I would suspect nothing. If my logic is correct it would assume its job is done already
>>
>>45279487
Probably nothing, since in order to reboot it would have to be able to run an program on your operating system.
>>
File: 20130125_231649.jpg (98 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
20130125_231649.jpg
98 KB, 580x435
>>45279484
All DX11 games were crashing before, then I couldn't turn on the PC and when I finally managed to get it working it was on like 320x240 8bit. When I tried to install GPU drivers it was throwing an error saying that no compatible GPU is installed. Shop refused the warranty saying that it's not GPU fault so I had to record a short film showing how fucked it is. Only then they agreed to give me a replacement.

Also never buy from scan.co.uk
>>
>>45279507
Thanks man, that is exactly what my screen looks like, don't have a phone or anything to take pictures/video of so the chances of me getting help were kinda slim. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>45279502
>>45279503
Thanks guys.
>>
File: 20130201_194611.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20130201_194611.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>45279518
np
>>
File: fullsize_20.jpg (17 KB, 464x348) Image search: [Google]
fullsize_20.jpg
17 KB, 464x348
>>45279497
gross
>>
What's the official monitor of /g/? I bought an Asus monitor 3 months ago and it already has two dead subpixels. Seems like every monitor I get becomes ghetto after just a few months of usage. Is this normal? Are all monitors just shitty?
>>
>>45279566
>What's the official monitor of /g/?
Are you really gonna buy everything /g/ will tell you to?
therefore CRT 15" 800x600 master race.
>Are all monitors just shitty?
You must have some sort of bad luck. I only once got a bad pixel so I returned the monitor and bought another one. No problems since then.
>>
>>45276553
Anon, you're drunk. Go home.
>>
>>45279566
Do you mistreat your monitors? It sounds like you do, if every one gets damaged after a short period of time.
>>
>>45279566
I'd like to know this too, especially for 1440. Been pretty set on the pb278q.
>>
Does this look good for a PC build?

I'm new to building pcs and dont want to overclock my first one.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7CH9yc
>>
>>45279566
I got this last year black friday for 160
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236174
Still works good, as long as its stationary, I didn't even finish putting the stand together completely... for almost a year now...my priorities
>>
>>45279579
>You must have some sort of bad luck
Seems like that's always the answer. I can buy a product with flawless reviews that everyone loves and it will be defective for me. Most times though, it only goes defective AFTER the return period. Thankfully, I bought a protection plan for my monitor, but I think I need 3 dead pixels for it to apply, so I have to wait until one more dies. This same shit happens to me when installing Linux. Half the time it doesn't boot. When I finally do get the damn thing installed, I always run into bugs.

My luck with computers always seems to be 100x worse than everyone else. At this point, I'm starting to think I'll lose my virginity before I have a flawless computer.
>>
>>45276515
Malwareantibytes, rkill, etc.
>>
>>45279657
>Half the time it doesn't boot. When I finally do get the damn thing installed, I always run into bugs.
Welcome to linux.
Don't let the /g/ hipster complex fool you. Shit just doesn't work.
>>
>>45279630
Looks pretty standard, though I'd switch out the CPU cooler for a 212 and use the money to get the K version. Overclocking is literally a three step solution anymore and fairly retard-proof. And you'll regret it once you see benchmarks of OC vs stock.
>>
Is there really a difference between 60hz and 120hz when it comes to viewing fast paced movies,shows, and games will the quality suffer from it? Will it be that noticeable?
>>
File: 1408297596052.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1408297596052.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
Is there a way to disallow certain file uploads for sftp in sshd_config? Like say disallowing shit like php and html, but let everything else go through.
>>
File: how.png (70 KB, 1145x187) Image search: [Google]
how.png
70 KB, 1145x187
GOING BLIND HERE!
how the fuck I switch color in these areas? the theme/appearance tabs does nothing..
opera 12.16 btw
>>
>>45279699
Just because you are too stupid to use it, doesn't mean it doesn't work. I'd wager you have a shit load of problems with Windows too, that competent computer users don't have. You can deny it too, if you'd like, but no one is going to believe you.
>>
>>45279729
There is.
Day-day usage will be smoother with more hertz. Vidya depends on the genre to really notice the difference. Media will only benefit in 24 x multiples.
>>
>>45279729
quality wont suffer from it. It wont be THAT noticeable but it will be subtly noticeable.
>>
>>45279741
>install ubuntu, no sound
>fries usb used to install it so can't delete the installation files ever
>gparted can't format because it wants root acess
>can't give root access to gparted because gnome terminal hates you
>xterminal gives root access
>gparted doesn't care, declares error when trying to format minibrick
>minibrick forever has ubuntu on it
>debian default web browser crashes at random makes it severely difficult to download a new web browser
>can't find firefox on synaptic
>software center returns errors when attempting to download anything.
>Steam deletes xorg, have to reinstall OS several times to realize xorg is faulty
>can't download new xorg, terminal claims it's up to date.

Barely functional OS's. Designed for people with actual work to do.
Linux is shit. Anyone disagreeing with me likely has hipster glasses covering their eyes or they're too poor to afford a Windows license for their "rig".
Anything Linux is capable of doing for a day to day user can be done on Windows better and more reliably. This is fact. If you use Linux you put use it for server use.
>>
>>45279731
First of all, RTFM. There's a man page that lists all of the configuration variables for sshd_config and what they do.

Second of all, what are you talking about? Do you want to block file transfers based on file extension, or based on file location? If your FTP server is also a web server and you don't want FTP clients to be able to to modify your website, then you could just use file permissions for that, couldn't you? You could have your web server run as a unique user, and then use file permissions to make sure that files related to your website are only accessible to that user. Right?
>>
>>45279817
I'm not reading that shit, you're too stupid to use it, that means you're stupid, it doesn't mean the OS is to blame.
>>
>>45279817
Your problem is you tried the worst distro.

Try Debian next time or Crunchbang which is Debian for new people.
>>
>>45279817
Linux is for people who actually like computers.
>>
>>45279833
>HURF DURF LEGITIMATE PROBLEMS=USER ERROR
Whatever, at least we have DirectX and my VLC won't lose audio when i skip around music.

>>45279849
I tried several. I tried Gnome, Ubuntu, Debian, and Mint and all of them have their own flavor of problems. Meanwhile back at Windows everything is running smooth as butter and if a problem does arise i can knock it out quickly because just about 90% (and no i'm not pulling it out of my ass) uses Windows. So if i have a problem, someone else had it and a solution was found.

>>45279878
like sitting for hours compiling shit to get basic use?
>>
>>45279900
to get customization self-sufficient and satisfying use*
fixd
>>
>>45279918
>to get customization self-sufficient and satisfying use*
But Windows already has this fresh from the box.
>>
>>45279900
Gnome is not a distro anon.
And the only difference with troubleshooting problems in Windows vs [Distro] is you're used to Windows whereas you're not comfortable with Linux so it will appear worse than it is.
>>
What's the point of curved TVs?
>>
File: original.png (985 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
original.png
985 KB, 960x540
>>45279935
u wot
windows is customizable if you get the blackbox thing, other than that it is incredibly basic. and i aint no basic bitch u hear?
>>
>>45279950
To sell televisions to uninformed customers who love to fall for gimmicks.
>>
>>45279950
equal distance eyes -> screen over the whole surface makes sense on a 2d screen I'd guess?
>>
>>45279950
'immersion' supposedly.
Unless you refer to tube screens, where it was usually required to get perfect geometry.
>>
>>45279968
Too bad BB is kill and is ass.
>>
>>45279817
apt-get install --reinstall <x server package>
>>
>>45279943
>Gnome is not a distro anon.
Well then i installed something and forced it to use Gnome shell.

>And the only difference with troubleshooting problems in Windows vs [Distro] is you're used to Windows whereas you're not comfortable with Linux so it will appear worse than it is.

I have to troubleshoot less on Windows than i did on a Linux distro.
Lacking sound is a humongous problem Ubuntu had for me.
Windows has never had that problem.
It came down to it that Ubuntu didn't have any built in drivers for my soundcard so it was not a fixable problem.

>>45279968
>incredibly basic
http://www.litestep.net/
one of many shell replacements

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/about-windows-dreamscene

Probably the best thing about Vista was the ability to use videos as desktop backgrounds. It's only basic if you want it to be.
>>
>>45279999
Shame Steam deleted it once it reinstalled.
Nigga i scoured google for the solution. I left my pc on for weeks so it wouldn't delete Ubuntu when i turned it off.
Unfortunately i must have been the only one with this problem so back to Windows i goes.
>>
File: fatguycd.jpg (50 KB, 520x568) Image search: [Google]
fatguycd.jpg
50 KB, 520x568
Is FAT32 the best way to go if I want to make a bootable LiveUSB of a linux distro?
>>
>>45280143
Yes.
>>
>>45280164
Thanks!
>>
Non spyware web filter for Linux?
>>
>>45280309
Built in settings in your router?
>>
>>45280309
Comodo.
>>
>>45280309
Linux has a built-in filter called IPfilter; you can control it with iptables.
>>
>>45280309
What is a "web filter"?
>>
File: 1412799703799.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1412799703799.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1080
might be a retarded question but can i swap a raid setup from one pc to another without fucking it all up?
the raid hdds have os and progrmas on btw

>image not related
>>
I'm running Gentoo. I have postgreql installed. I want to update everything except postgresql. If I run "emerge -avuDN --exclude virtual/postgresql world" I get an error message saying that all ebuilds that could satisfy virtual/postgresql have been masked by the exclude option, and that this is a problem because virtual/postgresql is a dependency of php and memcache. If I exclude those two packages from the update as well, I get exactly the same error. Is this a bug in portage? What's going on? Shouldn't I be able to exclude postgresql from an update?
>>
>>45280401
Yes, it's just a hard drive configuration.
>>
>>45280425
As a developer and someone who is very particular about my setup and workflow, I find Unity to be a toy OS. I don't need a largely useless panel on the top of my screen polluting my screen real estate and I certainly don't need some giant dock that looks like it was built out of duplo blocks (which can't be moved without special compiz plugins).
KDE 4.10 added some nice new features that I really appreciate, such as the ability to add any open window as a tab to any other open window. I often tab my file manager to my web browser and keep them in a separate workspace from Eclipse or Komodo or whatever I happen to be coding with. The ability to keep windows above and populate them across workspaces is also very functional.
That and the Unity Launcher is balls. I have the same functionality with Kupfer and it doesn't rape my eyes whenever I open a program.
I think Arch is the best. I use Arch.
Arch is just plain too unstable for my purposes. I can't afford to have an installation eat itself and no I don't like the idea that I should have to check the website before I update software.
Arch is just fine for a non-work general purpose distro. I find that I can get bleeding edge software from ppas without having to worry too much about stability.
The Ubuntu distributions are very annoying to use and have way too much bullshit going on for my tastes.
Some of them do. I personally think Xubuntu is shit, but that's because I'm spoiled. This is why I appreciate KDE so much. KDE manages the base packages and removes most of the fuckery that happens with other desktops. Certain things like Kate recognizing and highlighting more than 30 programming/scripting languages is an incredibly nice feature, as is Okular's ability to highlight pdfs and save the metadata in a packaged format that doesn't alter the original document. These features might not be necessary for average Joe but they make all the difference in the world to me.
>>
>>45280460
Did you replay to the wrong post? This doesn't seem to have anything to do with my question.
>>
>>45280444
how do u mean hard drive configuration, is it difficult to do or is it just something to do in bios?
>>
>>45280444
and does it keep all data on hard drive
>>
File: 51PkvaCjeLS._SL1000_.jpg (39 KB, 1000x473) Image search: [Google]
51PkvaCjeLS._SL1000_.jpg
39 KB, 1000x473
I have an AMD Athlon build type computer that was gifted to me. Since I can't into network bridging, the only source of internet to it is a Broadcom wireless adapter. I could struggle and use my laptops in order to get the firmware in order to use the adapter on Debian, or I could install Windows and play GTA San Andreas. Which direction should I go?
>>
Is there anywhere you guys know of that would sell just one CD-R? I need to install linux on an old computer that can't boot from USB, and I don't want to buy a whole stack of CDs that I will never use.
>>
>>45280528
It's not difficult at all.
>>45280535
Depends on how large your storage is, how much you have, and what RAID you have. Go google retard-friendly reversion. And in the future I recommend you turn your RAID into a NAS, so you don't have to worry about setting everything back up again.
>>
Any audiophiles in here?

My girlfriend loves old vinyl, I want to buy her a turntable hifi system for christmas, suggestions? Budget is £200-£350.
>>
I tried the K-lite mega codex pack once and it had the option to change what files would have icons (a screencap from the video as an icon). Now I've switched to KCP but it doesn't show any webm icons. What codec do I need to download to fix that?
>>
>>45280580
Best place to go would be second hand stores and look for a vintage player, to get the real 'benefit' of vinyl. If not, just find something in your price range on Amazon, because you're not getting a true vinyl experience anyway.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.