[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does google put play store in PC chrome when play store
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (91 KB, 1171x901) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
91 KB, 1171x901
why do they have play store in chrome when it doesn't even work?
why have an install button show up for apps when they can't be installed?
>>
why do they have install buttons next to the android apps in google play store when you access it from google on a PC if the install buttons do not even work?

this makes no sense, i get you can download for side loading , even though it doesn't even give you the option directly but why put install buttons for android apps when you can't install them ? this is fucking retarded google knows you are on a PC why not make the install button greyed out or not appear at all then?
>>
why in the fuck does google even have a play store icon in google search on PC?
you go to google, go to play store icon, ,you see all the android apps in there, they all have install buttons next to them that you can can click on and they are not even greyed out even though you can't install any of them what in the actual fuck are they thinking ?this makes no god damn sense at all why are google such fucking retards , why put install buttons next to something that can't even be installed? they obviously know that you are on a PC so the buttons should not even show up in there or they should offer their own vitrtual android environment like blustacks or something
play store is fucking useless if you are on a PC, it shouldn't even be there, but then putting the play store icon built right in to PC google search page and then putting install buttons for uninstallable android apps in there makes it even fucking worse, do these people even think before they do things?
>>
why does google suck so bad?

why is everything so shitty and fractured ?
why isn't there just one virtual environment that runs on all devices?
why is this company so gad damn fucking retarded ins every fucking thing they do?
androids apps don't run in chrome OS on chrome book, well why the fuck not?

why don't they just have all chrome OS and android apps run on PC and all devices , just have an icon on their portal that takes you to page with the same sort of web virtual environment as chrome OS, but it runs android and chrome OS apps int he same virtual environment

why even bother putting links featured prominently in your web portal like a play store link when thy do nothing ? it does nothing why is it there?
>>
Chill, OP.
>>
>>51634635
>>51634956
>>51635245
>>51635530
someone is really mad
>>
>>51635665
yes because we have a bunch of hook nosed shekel clutchers
that are monopolizing the whole tech industry and all they do is hire a bunch of shitskins with zero common sense who can't even in2 poo in loo
>>
>>51634635
>>51634956
>>51635245
>>51635530

If you had an android phone you'd know that if you hit install from the store on a desktop it will push an install command to your phone remotely. I use it all the time
>>
> being this autistic
>>
>>51636020
oh yeah, i remember doing the same, OP confirmed for retard
>>
>>51635775
If you're so confident that they're so bad, let them fail. Let them wallow in their own superiority while you can wallow in yours.
>>
>>51636173
>>51636020
yes i understand that now' but i am saying why dont they have something like chrome OS that runs from the cloud
it would work like this

go to google search
go to pull down
select icon for virtual enviornmnent

it opens up a VM

then you can run your chrome OS apps from any web browser

same for android , you can download android apps to a cloud base VM
and run them on your PC through the web browser
either have one icon for chrome OS VM and one for android VM
or one icon for one VM that runs everything
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.