[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is LMDE the best Linux distro? >No Systemd >Easy to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448499428466.gif (222 KB, 139x199) Image search: [Google]
1448499428466.gif
222 KB, 139x199
Why is LMDE the best Linux distro?

>No Systemd
>Easy to install
>Respects your freedom
>Very fast and responsive
>Doesn't support Zionist pigs
>Caters to both beginners and experienced users
>The perfect mix of the ease of Linux Mint with the stability and packages of Debian

Why aren't you using Linux Mint Debian Edition /g/?

>Pic related, it's me after I switched to LMDE and when I realized how autistic I was for using Arch
>>
It's the only Linux distribution I ever used desu. Mainly because I couldnt figure out which Debian files I needed for an usb install. It's still on my laptop.
>>
>>51538081
>no systemd
Until next release
>easy to install
If you want bloated garbage
>respects your freedom
If by that you mean your freedom to get raped by unfree firmware and software.
>very fast and responsive
On a modern supercomputer anyway.
>doesn't support zionist pigs
As opposed to terrorist scum.
>caters to both beginners and experienced users
In the sense that neither are allowed to get what they need.
>The perfect mix of the ease of Linux Mint with the stability and packages of Debian
In other words, 60% of the package ecosystem of ubuntu, with buggy, broken pacakges that won't get updated or fixed for the next decade. This way, it's easy to break X!
>>
>>51538081
but I like SystemD
>>
>>51538120
>As opposed to terrorist scum

good goy detected
good goy detected
good goy detected
>>
>>51538081
dumb hamsterposter
>>
>>51538259

sandnigger detected
sandnigger detected
sandnigger detected
>>
>>51538120
>As opposed to terrorist scum.
who's the terrorists?
>>
>>51538297
Dunno, some dudes called ISI-something. ISIZ or ISII or something.
>>
>>51538347
>Implying Israel isn't terrorizing Palestinians on the Gaza Strip every day.
>>
>install debian
>they don't have the newest version of a program I want
>have to install a whole bunch of 3rd party shit
>broken forever
>>
>>51538364
>muh palestinians

Just kill your self senpai.
>>
>>51538364
There's no such thing as a Palestinian. "Palestine" never has and never will exist.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.