[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is some way i can grab instagram user name and download
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: want40203-1eWnUL1466912197.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
want40203-1eWnUL1466912197.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
There is some way i can grab instagram user name and download all photos with a program?
>>
>>55643670

nope
>>
>>55643670

yup
>>
>>55643804

So for my 18th birthday, my mother booked us a trip in Singapore. Although I had somewhere else in mind, I was very grateful anyway and was very excited nevertheless. Singapore, as far as I knew was also a really nice country; we'd be going to Universal Studios, traveling around the city, etc. It was all cool -- until I found out that she booked us at a hotel in the red-light district.

And when I asked her about it, apparently, she didn't know what a red-light district was, and when I explained to her what it was (slightly distressed), she fucking blew up on me?

Anyway, the point is, is it natural to feel distress after discovering that your mother unwittingly booked you @ a red-light district hotel in a foreign country or am I just being too paranoid?

Context of paranoia by the way:

The night before I found out where she got us booked, I had a dream. In my dream, there was this some sort of Hunger Games and I participated to save my s.o. who had been held captive as a prize.

Anyway, during the game, I met these professional sex workers in training and we became well-acquainted only to see them get slaughtered in front of me? The dream ends with me finding the bloody corpse of one of the sex workers in the bathroom.

(Then I wake up, do some research about the place where we're going as my mother requested me to do -- then I find out what I found out. To add insult to injury, I search for images of the place (the district) and many images of bloodied bodies/corpses appeared and a hotel room with bloodstained bedsheets.

And I just fucking broke down inside from there. And my mother blowing up on me didn't help the situation one bit. I felt so helpless, like I was going to walk straight into a trap which I knew was a trap, but everyone else didn't.

I was kinda mad at the world for a moment there.)

Anyway, just wondering if that's normal.
>>
>>55643866
Nice pasta, faggot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/4th3g3/im_not_sure_if_im_overreacting_or_if_this_is/
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.