[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/npdt/ - No-name phone discussion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: china-phones-import.jpg (36 KB, 620x314) Image search: [Google]
china-phones-import.jpg
36 KB, 620x314
State your:
>Brand
>Price
>Specifications
>Experience with your phone
>Recommend buying yes/no
>>
>>55612494
reminder that Moto G4 exists
>>
File: Oukitel-K100001.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Oukitel-K100001.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>55612494
>Brand: Oukitel K10000
>Price: 160€

Specs
>Screen: 5.5"
>Processor: MediaTek Quad-core 1GHz
>RAM: 2GB
>Battery: 10000mAh (tested 9600mAh)

>Experience: like the design, it is heavy but fits in any of my pickets, does the job of my heavy usage, for now its running so for 3 days and battery is at 30% from a full charge.

>Buying recommendation: Yes
>>
Aka chinkshit phone thread.
>>
>Apple iPhone 6s
>900USD
>A9/2GBram/64GB
>Just Werks
>Sure
>>
>>55612494
>Samsung Galaxy S5
>$450 (at the time)
>2GB RAM / 2.5GHz Quad core / 1080p
>It's great but has some bloat initially (like every single phone does), easily rooted so you can remove it. Runs fast, never had any problems with it even after rooting. It's a great phone, lasting 2 years now and no sign of damage, but there are better phones now so I don't recommend buying it unless you want something that will last, so to answer next question:
>No
>>
>>55612494
:') my old phone is there, I wouldn't by any means call a Huawei a no name brand, last 2 phones have been it since i went the Galaxy route
>>
How many fucking generals do you need? Go to chink shit or smartphone general
>>
>>55612574
prep the bull
>>
File: 20151221185307223.jpg (121 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
20151221185307223.jpg
121 KB, 730x487
>>55612574
>>55613838
Some of them have a less retarded logo.
>>
>>55612494
Anyone had experience with BLU?
>>
>>55614887
Isnt this the company where the CEO was a former Apple employee?
>>
>>55612494
HTC 10

$1080 Dollarydoos

SnapDoggo 820, 4GB RoM
Uldrapixel (Bigger sensor size)
12MP Cam, Lazer autophotus
5MP Selfer
Both OIS compliant
Fingerpaint Sensor, capacitive shoulder buttons
SuperLSD 5 IPS Display
HarambeGlass 4 by Cornetto
UPS-3.C
MicroDS slot, up to 2TB
Best Audio DAC on the market for a smartphone

Its really really nice. It looks striking. It feels striking in the hand. Batterylife is great considering the unbelievable performance. 0 bloat (relatively speaking). The FingerprintScanner/Home button is rather sensitive (slight bump will wake the phone) but the reading is accurate and not shit. Screen looks good. Not great in sunlight, but not useless either at full brightness. Speakers are good quality, but the volume has suffered compared to the M9 or M8 in favor of new positioning and quality. DAC is as legendary as ever. The Dolby profile souns great and can be switched off. HTC functionality is still there, like screen-off gestures, and orientation profiles. (e.g. wielding the smartphone in landscape while its sleeping, then holding volume up with summon the camera straight away.) Power button is distinctly notched and no longer mistakable from the volume rocker, Unlike the M9. The M9's power button was textured, but not enough. But I fucking hate volume rockers, so there was a trade off. No more Infrared blaster, so no more remote controlling. The face of the phone is the one bit of glass, meaning no more speaker bezels. Makes the phone feel amazing to use compared to the M9. Though getting used to physical buttons again is a chore, completely subjective.

Recommendation: Maybe. It has some really nice features which will be killer for some people, but it falls short on things that normies care about. Like battery life and marketed sex appeal. But its definitely a huge step forward from the M9. 0 buyers remorse.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.