[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a new phone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: shopping.jpg (13 KB, 250x493) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
13 KB, 250x493
Considering going for the new Moto G that was released on Tuesday for $200. Any anons have it?

Wondering if the Moto X Pure might be worth the $100 more it costs.

Or do you think there's anything better in the $200 range?
>>
bought brand new moto g 2nd gen yesterday
>update the phone minutes after i put it out of the box(battery was 90% charged)
>can't turn the phone on
I'm not going to buy moto shit ever again desu
>>
http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/11/12147782/moto-g4-plus-review-android

NO

>I’m angry right now. Angry that it’s 2016 and Android smartphone performance can still be awful. Furious that we’re approaching the 10th anniversary of the iPhone and Apple’s competitors still don’t get why its phone is so popular. But most of all, I’m irate that Motorola’s once-great Moto G budget handset has been turned into a compromised and nondescript piece of technological mediocrity.

>2k16
>technological mediocrity
>>
>>55554048
Obviously Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 is obvious. Absolutely.
>>
>>55554100
So what do u use right now?
>>
>>55554123
Isn't that chink shit, though?
>>
>>55554121
I don't need anything outstanding. That's why I'm looking in the $200 range and not the $600 range. I'd keep my current phone (an older gen moto g) but it's a euro model so it doesn't do 4G in the US.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160713-133015.png (76 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-133015.png
76 KB, 720x1280
Wileyfox Swift here. It just werks.
>>
>>55554170
You are better off buying a second hand OPO than motog4.
They are selling at ebay for $115-180
>>
>>55554121
Someone that has one can confirm this review? Input lag especially on the keyboard makes smartphones unusable imo. What about the 3rd gen Moto G, is it laggy too?
>>
We have a general you know, no need to spam /g/ with threads like this.

See >>>/g/spg/
>>
>>55555005
Even if it is the verge and they shit on almost everything android, it's true that every moto g since the original in 2013 has been progressively worse and less relevant at their price point.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.