[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how in bed are the major tech companies with the U.S. government?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 540x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 540x633
Can someone enlighten me with some legitimate info with sources on how much
Google, Microsoft, Mozilla, Linux, etc. are in the governements pocket?
>>
>>55497758
"No Place to Hide" is a decent book about how cucked Amerifats really are by their own spy agency.

Google and Microsoft are fully sold to the agencies, there is zero doubt about that. Linux, even the most "secure" distro, won't help. The backdoor is at the hardware level of your computer/laptop. It is accessible by agencies, if needed.

Basically, if you have a cellphone and an internet connection, assume that you are vulnerable.
>>
>>55497758

No I can't.
I will speculate.

There are no tech giant corporations and there are no governments.
There is only one entity: The techno-info-industrial-complex.
One interconnected sector that serves multiple parties and multiple agendas.

It is for the Elite to try and extend CONTROL of a dying system.
Globalisation is failing and nationalism rising, Peak Oil, Debt spirals, global ecological collapse, mental health epidemic, cancer epidemic, unemployment by automation, etc...
The poor poor rich people can feel the terror seeping in, they know their puppets will cut their strings very shortly and be very angry.
They can only see one way forward: more of what isn't working: more control, more spying, more violence, more debt, more centralisation.

The global human civilisation is being lead about by the memes of Separation, Fear, Control, Domination. Only once those are shed and replaced with Interconnection, Love, Compassion, and Partnership can Humanity escape the hole we've dug.
>>
>>55498102
How much weed did you smoke today?
>>
>>55498413
a fuckton lmao
>>
>>55497758
There are two types of compliance.
The first is legal compliance. When the law requires certain obligations be met. All companies do this or risk being put out of business.
Then there's willing compliance.
Companies either conspire with the government agencies or make offers to them in the hopes of profiting.
You probably won't hear much about this compliance from any involved.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.